FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I never said that I had to pay anyone to find out what my address is.

That was @Admin. 's plan.

Only, he would have to first prove that he is me.

To find out my address.

Do you find life is difficult with your learning disability?
One would have assumed that is a simple concept to grasp. But I am not surprised he experienced significant difficulties with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Point being fucktard, there are ways to get your info from your license...do you know cops have computers in their patrol cars and cameras to capture plates, to see what the car they're following is all about? Cops know people and people know cops, that is but one not too difficult way to get at your dumb ass.

Why would anyone pay to get the address for the car they drive?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Huh.

So maybe the poor fella was hoping that I could help him learn his address....

@The New Holliday, are you lost?
With it, @Admin. is going to find my address.

He just has to cough up some money.

And prove that he is me.

Then he will have my address.
So he'd have to prove he's you to learn your address.
Meaning - you'd have to be the person whose address you are trying to learn of to learn of it...

WoW! What if you have amnesia and don't know who you are. How then can you find your address using your tags?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Meaning - you'd have to be the person whose address you are trying to learn of to learn of it...

WoW! What if you have amnesia and don't know who you are. How then can you find your address using your tags?
So you really are under the belief you can reference intimate details of another individual on a government website without first completing a verification process to authenticate you? Yikes. Do you own a credit card in Donald Duck's name too?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Point being fucktard, there are ways to get your info from your license...do you know cops have computers in their patrol cars and cameras to capture plates, to see what the car they're following is all about? Cops know people and people know cops, that is but one not too difficult way to get at your dumb ass.

Hahahaha!!!!!

Look at @Admin. freak out!!!

What a fuckin' stooge.

If it was easy to find the address of someone based on their license plate, you ridiculous fool, then Senile @Joe would have the address of every decent looking woman in Vancouver who drives a car.

Could you imagine the headlines? Another Beautiful Woman Assaulted in Her Home Tonight - Police Are Stumped

Or how about the drivers who suffer with Road Rage? Just jot down the license plate and pay them a visit when they are least suspecting it.

Fuck, you are dumb.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
So you really are under the belief you can reference intimate details of another individual on a government website without first completing a verification process to authenticate you? Yikes. Do you own a credit card in Donald Duck's name too?
Hey, stupid, I don't think I would have to verify that I'm the person whose address I'm seeking to obtain the information which is what Prowler said one must. I've quoted him twice, yeh maroon.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Old holiday seems quite upset at the moment. It won't be long now before the orderlies have to come in and restrain him for his own safety.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Right.

Yeah, with that method of learning the address.

Are you really this slow?

"Tags"

We are talking about license plates, not tags.

Are you a dog?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey, stupid, I don't think I would have to verify that I'm the person whose address I'm seeking to obtain the information which is what Prowler said one must. I've quoted him twice, yeh maroon.
hey man sorry about earlier. was late for some important shit and i was just chillin onling messing with you. nothing personal. Hal from Atlanta says hi hope all is awesome with you. He is DC3 just a little north of me. If you want the info PM but I was told not to go until the 7th at least. Have a good one

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Prowler apparently. Maybe Benny will pitch in a few bucks since Prowler can't find his wallet.
Probably wears his wallet against his ass - can't find with both hands.

What I stated are facts.

You running around like a retard because you do not understand does not change that.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How did this thread deviate from Admin. dodging facts and filibustering over the text in a very clear ruling to Holiday not understanding what a license plate is?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
hey man sorry about earlier. was late for some important shit and i was just chillin onling messing with you. nothing personal. Hal from Atlanta says hi hope all is awesome with you. He is DC3 just a little north of me. If you want the info PM but I was told not to go until the 7th at least. Have a good one
Yeah, long time no talk - love to get in touch.
. Pass on info.
Hi in advance.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I never said that I had to pay anyone to find out what my address is.

You fucking absolutely did.
Did you not read what you wrote and understand it's meaning before posting?

This is what I said, you idiot:

And it is my license plate too.

With it, @Admin. is going to find my address.

He just has to cough up some money.

And prove that he is me.

Then he will have my address.

I said @Admin. would have to pay to find out my address.

See, @The New Holliday , you are making mistakes.

Stupid.

Mistakes.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't think it's nearly as difficult as he says it is...

I mean, what if a person says "I'm Joe and this guy in Toronto hit my car and ran off when I was there a few days ago..."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Then the police track the guy down.

They do not give you his address.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You people might need to leave the house now and then and experience reality. Hahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

They have spent the last 15 years of their lives being trolled on message boards.

They have no idea what is real and what is absurd.