FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What specific sentence in her Ruling that went diametrically opposed to all the Special Councils that have been appointed over the last hundred and some years?

The first federal special prosecutor, John B. Henderson, was appointed by Ulysses Grant in 1875 to investigate the Whiskey Ring scandal.
Diametrically. Wowzers. New word for you? You seem excited to use it in a sentence.

But don't you think it might have gained a bit more traction if you had used a bolder font and perhaps placed it in italics so that it stands out in relation to the rest of the words in your post? The color green might have assisted in driving the point that you are a big boy home to your readers.

Just kidding of course. Are you ready to begin with paragraph one of this ruling which I suspect you did not read?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey yeah, a glimmer of hope! And here I was wasting precious time on a cabbage patch droll like Holiday.

How about we pick apart this ruling together paragraph by paragraph and show these Trumplicans what real intellect is all about?

Are you up to the task cowboy?
Instead of snivelling and whining ad infinitum like you have been, you could have stated your take on it and then STFU followed by a GTFO.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
What specific sentence in her Ruling that went diametrically opposed to all the Special Councils that have been appointed over the last hundred and some years?

The first federal special prosecutor, John B. Henderson, was appointed by Ulysses Grant in 1875 to investigate the Whiskey Ring scandal.
Ehem. He's faaar too intelligent to understand simple facts that have been laid before him multiple times.
.Try something more complex, something that'll get them outboard Mercs beliching smoke like
Tell him he's a todd'd duffus and to fuck the fuck off.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Instead of snivelling and whining ad infinitum like you have been, you could have stated your take on it and then STFU followed by a GTFO.
Is this your way of saying you are fearful of stepping up on stage and being the real you?

I can understand your hesitation given your obvious limitations.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ehem. He's faaar too intelligent to understand simple facts that have been laid before him multiple times.
.Try something more complex, something that'll get then outboard Mercs beliching smoke like
I should no better than to get my hopes up when a new d00l, er i mean member shows up.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
.Try something more complex, something that'll get them outboard Mercs beliching smoke like
You are going to have to be patient and bare with me here as, while rummaging through all of your recent floatsam, grunts, groans and clicking noises I found it difficult to isolate a single fact you may have posted.

Would you care to show me in a less broad declaration where you have posted these facts you speak of?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Are you ready to begin with paragraph one of this ruling which I suspect you did not read?
I read it.
. 93 pages and here is the distillate:

I am a Trump appointee. I will do my duty and kiss his ass.
This trial will NOT go forward because it may hurt my master whose command I am under.

By the time you sort the bullshit I've here written out it will be too late for justice to be served.

Nyeaaah nyeaaah

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You are going to have to be patient and bare with me here as, while rummaging through all of your recent floatsam, grunts, groans and clicking noises I found it difficult to isolate a single fact you may have posted.

Would you care to show me in a less broad declaration where you have posted these facts you speak of?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I should no better than to get my hopes up when a new d00l, er i mean member shows up.
If you wish to have an honest conversation with someone shouldn't the discourse be grounded in facts?

I present to you pages one and two of Cannon's ruling. I figured not to overwhelm you with the entire document all at one. Bite size chunks for the faint of mind I always say

And it reads

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH DIVISION CASE NO. 23-80101-CR-CANNON UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Plaintiff, v.
DONALD J. TRUMP
WALTINE NAUTA
, and
CARLOS DE OLIVEIRA
, Defendants. /
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO DISMISS SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT BASED ON APPOINTMENTS CLAUSE VIOLATION
Former President Trump’s Motion to Dismiss Indictment Based on the Unlawful Appointment and Funding of Special Counsel Jack Smith is
GRANTED
in accordance with this Order

[ECF No. 326]. The Superseding Indictment is
DISMISSED
because Special Counsel Smith’s appointment violates the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution. U.S. Const., Art. II, § 2, cl. 2. Special Counsel Smith’s use of a permanent indefinite appropriation also violates the Appropriations Clause, U.S. Const., Art. I, § 9, cl. 7, but the Court need not address the proper remedy for that funding violation given the dismissal on Appointments Clause grounds. The effect of this Order is confined to this proceeding.
INTRODUCTION
The Motion before the Court challenges the legality of Special Counsel Smith (hereinafter, “Special Counsel Smith” or “Special Counsel”) in two consequential respects, both of which are matters of first impression in this Circuit, and both of which must be resolved before this
Case 9:23-cr-80101-AMC Document 672 Entered on FLSD Docket 07/15/2024 Page 1 of 93
1-b41570f884.jpg
1-b41570f884.jpg

2 prosecution proceeds further [ECF No. 326]. The first is a challenge to his appointment under the Appointments Clause, which provides the exclusive means for appointing “Officers of the United States.” Article II, § 2, cl. 2. The Appointments Clause sets as a default rule that all “Officers of the United States”—whether “inferior” or “principal”—must be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
Id.
It then goes on to direct that “Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in Heads of Departments.”
Id.
For purposes of this Order, the Court accepts the Special Counsel’s contested view that he qualifies as an “inferior Officer,” not a “principal” one, although the Court expresses reservations about that proposition and addresses those arguments below. The Motion’s second challenge is rooted in the Appropriations Clause, which prohibits any money from being “drawn from the Treasury” unless such funding has been appropriated by an act of Congress. Art. I, § 9, cl. 7 (“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law. . . .”). Both the Appointments and Appropriations challenges as framed in the Motion raise the following threshold question: is there a statute in the United States Code that authorizes the appointment of Special Counsel Smith to conduct this prosecution? After careful study of this seminal issue, the answer is no. None of the statutes cited as legal authority for the appointment— 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, 515, 533—gives the Attorney General broad inferior-officer appointing power or bestows upon him the right to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecutorial power wielded by Special Counsel Smith. Nor do the Special Counsel’s strained statutory arguments, appeals to inconsistent history, or reliance on out-of-circuit authority persuade otherwise

Let's pick it apart together. Where in these two pages do you see a glaring deviation from standard legal principle? if none, simply say none and we will move on to pages 3 and 4.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If you wish to have an honest conversation with someone shouldn't the discourse be grounded in facts?

I present to you pages one and two of Cannon's ruling. I figured not to overwhelm you with the entire document all at one. Bite size chunks for the faint of mind I always say

And it reads

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH DIVISION CASE NO. 23-80101-CR-CANNON UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Plaintiff, v.
DONALD J. TRUMP
WALTINE NAUTA
, and
CARLOS DE OLIVEIRA
, Defendants. /
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO DISMISS SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT BASED ON APPOINTMENTS CLAUSE VIOLATION
Former President Trump’s Motion to Dismiss Indictment Based on the Unlawful Appointment and Funding of Special Counsel Jack Smith is
GRANTED
in accordance with this Order

[ECF No. 326]. The Superseding Indictment is
DISMISSED
because Special Counsel Smith’s appointment violates the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution. U.S. Const., Art. II, § 2, cl. 2. Special Counsel Smith’s use of a permanent indefinite appropriation also violates the Appropriations Clause, U.S. Const., Art. I, § 9, cl. 7, but the Court need not address the proper remedy for that funding violation given the dismissal on Appointments Clause grounds. The effect of this Order is confined to this proceeding.
INTRODUCTION
The Motion before the Court challenges the legality of Special Counsel Smith (hereinafter, “Special Counsel Smith” or “Special Counsel”) in two consequential respects, both of which are matters of first impression in this Circuit, and both of which must be resolved before this
Case 9:23-cr-80101-AMC Document 672 Entered on FLSD Docket 07/15/2024 Page 1 of 93
1-b41570f884.jpg
1-b41570f884.jpg

2 prosecution proceeds further [ECF No. 326]. The first is a challenge to his appointment under the Appointments Clause, which provides the exclusive means for appointing “Officers of the United States.” Article II, § 2, cl. 2. The Appointments Clause sets as a default rule that all “Officers of the United States”—whether “inferior” or “principal”—must be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
Id.
It then goes on to direct that “Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in Heads of Departments.”
Id.
For purposes of this Order, the Court accepts the Special Counsel’s contested view that he qualifies as an “inferior Officer,” not a “principal” one, although the Court expresses reservations about that proposition and addresses those arguments below. The Motion’s second challenge is rooted in the Appropriations Clause, which prohibits any money from being “drawn from the Treasury” unless such funding has been appropriated by an act of Congress. Art. I, § 9, cl. 7 (“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law. . . .”). Both the Appointments and Appropriations challenges as framed in the Motion raise the following threshold question: is there a statute in the United States Code that authorizes the appointment of Special Counsel Smith to conduct this prosecution? After careful study of this seminal issue, the answer is no. None of the statutes cited as legal authority for the appointment— 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, 515, 533—gives the Attorney General broad inferior-officer appointing power or bestows upon him the right to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecutorial power wielded by Special Counsel Smith. Nor do the Special Counsel’s strained statutory arguments, appeals to inconsistent history, or reliance on out-of-circuit authority persuade otherwise

Let's pick it apart together. Where in these two pages do you see a glaring deviation from standard legal principle? if none, simply say none and we will move on to pages 3 and 4.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I saw your opinions but no facts and I am hopeful I do not have to painstakingly help you distinguish the difference.
I asked for your "Take" (Thoughts, opinions, impressions, first glance etc) Not some copypasta bullshit you haven't read.

Be best!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I asked for your "Take" (Thoughts, opinions, impressions, first glance etc) Not some copypasta bullshit you haven't read.

Be best!
The copy and paste was pages one and two of the ruling you are taking issue with. The information doesn't get any purer than that my friend. You have an issue with it and I am asking you to point out to your readers where the issue in those two pages exists.

If it happens not to occur on pages one and two feel free to say so and we can move on to pages 3 and 4.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It will be hard to get the whole story.

What I don't understand is why the Secret Service agents, who saw him, waited until after Crooks fired to take him out. If there is a credible threat, and they aren't allowed to make those judgment calls, wtf is the point?

PA allows law abiding citizens over the age of 18 to open carry in public without a license. They made the same mistake with Timmothy McVeigh wanting to catch him in the act and police were seen entering before the bombs went off.

The AR-15 was purchased by Crook’s father 11 years prior. PA pushed for stricter gun laws in January of this year. Trump has previously gutted the existing gun laws.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The copy and paste was pages one and two of the ruling you are taking issue with. The information doesn't get any purer than that my friend. You have an issue with it and I am asking you to point out to your readers where the issue in those two pages exists.

If it happens not to occur on pages one and two feel free to say so and we can move on to pages 3 and 4.
Page One and Two are not your impressions, what may I ask is your native tongue?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I saw your opinions but no facts
Then learn to read. What I wrote was founded only in fact. You don't like facts. I understand that.
You see, I can tell by the way you measure your "speech" in grade school style what a labor simple logic is for you, and you don't even know yet that logic is a very low expression of mind. Labor on, lamer.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Page One and Two are not your impressions, what may I ask is your native tongue?
And neither are they yours. They are simply words straight from the proverbial horses' mouth. Words which you have declared run contrary to the existing law and I am asking you to pinpoint where this actually occurs in her words.

if this is too difficult a task for you simply say so and we can move on.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And neither are they yours. They are simply words straight from the proverbial horses' mouth. Words which you have declared run contrary to the existing law and I am asking you to pinpoint where this actually occurs in her words.

if this is too difficult a task for you simply say so and we can move on.
No, I did a quick check on the history of Special Council's history in the Federal Government, and found it goes all the way back to 1875... Your Crush Trump Appointee Cannon, ignored that and just made up her own law from the bench, aka legislated from the bench.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Then learn to read. What I wrote was founded only in fact. You don't like facts. I understand that.
You see, I can tell by the way you measure your "speech" in grade school style what a labor simple logic is for you, and you don't even know yet that logic is a very low expression of mind. Labor on, lamer.
You wrote that Cannon dismissed the case because she's essentially a trump stooge. I on the other hand posted pages one and two of her ruling and opened the discussion for us to discuss where she deviated from law. Of the two of us, I am certain anyone with an IQ out performing a garden slug will agree it is I who posted facts and you who posted, fuck if I know what you posted, but it certainly wasn't facts. I am sorry if this simple truth escapes you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How drunk do you have to be to find this amusing?

Do you think getting drunk is the answer to everything?

Just one more shot and you should start to have fun?

You are not miserable because you drink.

You drink because you are miserable.