FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
SrRgE0q.png

Great thread @The New Holliday outpacing that boring guys copycat thread nearly 5 to 1!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rest assured there is no buying into anything for me. I will do my due diligence and let the evidence speak for itself.

It will be hard to get the whole story.

What I don't understand is why the Secret Service agents, who saw him, waited until after Crooks fired to take him out. If there is a credible threat, and they aren't allowed to make those judgment calls, wtf is the point?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
At the risk of agitating the pigeon coop further and soliciting another round of inane jabber I feel compelled to ask. With Trump enjoying such a commanding lead over the commander in corpse, who was mere days away from being freeze dried and forgotten about, what rationale would there be to execute such a performative stunt? I could possibly understand the reasoning after a formidable opponent were swapped in, but now? While riden with biden is proving to be a slow moving train wreck?

Being the most scrutinized person in US history is a rather weighty burden to bare. Is it not? So would it not be an overly risky move to do something that could easily backfire given the amount of time, effort and finances which will undoubtedly pour into proving it false? By people with real capability, creativity and commitment? Not that you fine internet sleuths are not dedicated to your craft. You are. But I fear you lack the intellect and resources essential to airing out such an intricate plot.

I'd like to see this blow up in his face as much as anyone but do you really believe deep down in your baboon hearts this is the wisest path to travel given you have absolutely nothing to support your accusation?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It will be hard to get the whole story.

What I don't understand is why the Secret Service agents, who saw him, waited until after Crooks fired to take him out. If there is a credible threat, and they aren't allowed to make those judgment calls, wtf is the point?
I remember talking to my retired cop Cousin after the Parkland school massacre, he said it used to be standard to wait for some back up first, before assaulting the shooter. But he said after Columbine, everything changed and the word was if kids are being killed and you are there first, go stop it now!

One Local cop apparently saw the Crooks drew on him but when Crooks pointed his rifle at the cop, the cop retreated. Another lost opportunity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can anyone believe that any poster here credibly believes that this is a false flag and not them trolling?

Talk about being dumber than a bag of hammers...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember talking to my retired cop Cousin after the Parkland school massacre, he said it used to be standard to wait for some back up first, before assaulting the shooter. But he said after Columbine, everything changed and the word was if kids are being killed and you are there first, go stop it now!

One Local cop apparently saw the Crooks drew on him but when Crooks pointed his rifle at the cop, the cop retreated. Another lost opportunity.

Interesting. Seems normal Americans don't want to put their own lives on the line for him.

That's a sign that he's loved. :GiggleBitch:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's refreshing to see that certain people have backed away from the absurdity of their original claims. I was beginning to fear the worst for you. It's a good thing that trolling can be relied upon as an avenue of escape during such pivotal maneuvers.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Your fool troll blew up long ago
...but the guy blown up never does get to see it - all your likes aside..
You will have to forgive me if I find it difficult to decode your gibberish. Are you still under the belief this was all staged by Trump or have you finally come to your senses?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You mean about stole ahlectshuns and FAKED mass murders of children like at Sandy Hook?
Shit, moron, wake der fuck up and quit believing everything THEY tell you.
I didn't believe anything ""they"" told me. In fact, I instinctively knew better than to believe anything you told me considering your deplorable performance in your own thread about judge Cannon.

My apologies if your original words displease you sir. Indeed they not aged well. But rest assured you can always take comfort in knowing there are those out there who happen to be as intellectually stymied as you who will believe you when you announce that you were just trolling.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I didn't believe anything ""they"" told me. In fact, I instinctively knew better than to believe anything you told me considering your deplorable performance in your own thread about judge Cannon.

My apologies if your original words displease you sir. Indeed they not aged well. But rest assured you can always take comfort in knowing there are those out there who happen to be as intellectually stymied as you who will believe you when you announce that you were just trolling.
What specific sentence in her Ruling that went diametrically opposed to all the Special Councils that have been appointed over the last hundred and some years?

The first federal special prosecutor, John B. Henderson, was appointed by Ulysses Grant in 1875 to investigate the Whiskey Ring scandal.

GFY Trumptard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We get blamed for not being stupid like them.

It never ends.
Higher intellect can indeed be a weighty cross one must bare and Holiday is certainly proving himself worthy of the title dead weight. For certain.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Now yer making sense.
I really wish I could say the same for you because I'd really prefer us to be allies in our quest to see the proper candidate win this election cycle, but alas, your own twisted hate has blinded you to the need to convince your audience rather than disparage and drool all over them.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I really wish I could say the same for you because I'd really prefer us to be allies in our quest to see the proper candidate win this election cycle, but alas, your own twisted hate has blinded you to the need to convince your audience rather than disparage and drool all over them.
What specific sentence in her Ruling that went diametrically opposed to all the Special Councils that have been appointed over the last hundred and some years?

The first federal special prosecutor, John B. Henderson, was appointed by Ulysses Grant in 1875 to investigate the Whiskey Ring scandal.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

GFY Trumptard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey yeah, a glimmer of hope! And here I was wasting precious time on a cabbage patch droll like Holiday.

How about we pick apart this ruling together paragraph by paragraph and show these Trumplicans what real intellect is all about?

Are you up to the task cowboy?