FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No, I did a quick check on the history of Special Council's history in the Federal Government, and found it goes all the way back to 1875... Your Crush Trump Appointee Cannon, ignored that and just made up her own law from the bench, aka legislated from the bench.
Did she do all that? I suppose if that is a fact and not some fiction predicated on an idea that the absence of a legal theory test is indeed doctrine then you could run with it. But I can't imagine why, if you are so confident she violated law, you wouldn't be willing to dissect this 93 page ruling with me instead of filibustering all over the place?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Did she do all that? I suppose if that is a fact and not some fiction predicated on an idea that the absence of a legal theory test is indeed doctrine then you could run with it. But I can't imagine why, if you are so confident she violated law, you wouldn't be willing to dissect this 93 page ruling with me instead of filibustering all over the place?
Savor this asshat, my last response to you....it's a short copypasta, but you may need a young child to interpret it for you.

District Judge Aileen Cannon said in a 93-page ruling that the case should be tossed out based on her finding that special counsel Jack Smith, who brought the charges, was unlawfully appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Savor this asshat, my last response to you....it's a short copypasta, but you may need a young child to interpret it for you.

District Judge Aileen Cannon said in a 93-page ruling that the case should be tossed out based on her finding that special counsel Jack Smith, who brought the charges, was unlawfully appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland.
Yes, in essence she did say that. Very good. And on page two of the ruling she indicated Garland lacked proper authority to appoint Jack in the first place and even went as far as to reference the appointments clause. So one has to ask, in what way did she err?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You may want to get on board the Prowler train.

Train?

wCE8BFh.jpg

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Fact is she could dismiss the case for any reason she chose and there is no one who can immediately overrule her decision. By the time the ruling is appealed it will have successfully delayed the trial prior to the election, which was her mission.
. End of Story.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That is a nice set of wheels. It's not yours is it?

Yeah. It is my car. A 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package in Arctic White.

And it is my license plate too.

With it, @Admin. is going to find my address.

He just has to cough up some money.

And prove that he is me.

Then he will have my address.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fact is she could dismiss the case for any reason she chose and there is no one who can immediately overrule her decision. By the time the ruling is appealed it will have successfully delayed the trial prior to the election, which was her mission.
. End of Story.
I figured as you grope around in the darkness of your proclamations that you somehow posses the ability to read this judge's mind and know her intent now would be as good a time as any to post this rather inconvenient fact

the appointments clause reads as follows

The Appointments Clause requires that Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States be appointed by the President subject to the advice and consent of the Senate, although Congress may vest the appointment of inferior officers in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Supreme Court has interpreted these requirements as distinguishing between two types of officers: (1) principal officers who must be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate to their position, and (2) inferior officers, whose appointment Congress may place with the President, judiciary, or department heads.
These constitutional provisions are instrumental in ensuring the separation of powers, as the Framers of the Constitution deliberately separated Congress’s power to create offices in the federal government from the President’s authority to nominate officers to fill those positions.
At the same time, placing the power to appoint principal officers with the President alone ensures a measure of accountability for his choices in staffing important government positions.

While the Constitution specifies that certain persons, such as Supreme Court Justices, qualify as Officers of the United States, the Appointments Clause does not specify all persons who fall under its purview. Thus, the Appointments Clause’s reach and scope has been disputed. In the 1976 case of Buckley v. Valeo, the Supreme Court explained that whether an individual wields significant authority informs the assessment of whether that person is an officer, but the Court has not significantly elaborated on this test since that decision.
Likewise, determining the difference between principal and inferior officers has generated controversy. Examining the history of the appointment power in the United States and the treatment of the Appointments Clause by the Supreme Court can shed light on the structural makeup of the federal government and the balancing of power between the branches.

Let me know if you experience difficulties with any of the more complex phrases and multisylable words and I will do my best to puree them down into a format your limited intellect can absorb

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah. It is my car. A 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package in Arctic White.

And it is my license plate too.

With it, @Admin. is going to find my address.

He just has to cough up some money.

And prove that he is me.

Then he will have my address.
That's your license plate? Are you sure it is prudent of you to post such qualifying details about yourself here on the internet? Why, vested in the wrong hands this may lead a capable person like Holiday to order a pizza pie on your behalf!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I forgot to mention that it upsets TNH and makes him deny reality.

If you follow along, you will laugh at him too.
I have to admit, absent the details of your pretty cool whip, I was already laughing at him. This is an entertaining addon though.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That's your license plate? Are you sure it is prudent of you to post such qualifying details about yourself here on the internet? Why, vested in the wrong hands this may lead a capable person like Holiday to order a pizza pie on your behalf!

Oh, the dull one they call @Admin. took the time to find the form that needs to be filled out and submitted with a fee to learn the address that is associated with a license plate.

He celebrated.

He strutted around like a gay peacock.

Until he realized that they will only process the form for the owner of the license plate. But they would be happy to take the fee!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Most people know their address, you idiot.

Even Senile @Joe, on good days.
I don't know if I can agree with you entirely there, as it is rather obvious to the keen observer that Holiday has a lower than observable aptitude and could very well be in the care and keeping of some kind of state sponsored steward. Given such a fact it not entirely unreasonable to conclude he is not aware of his own address. Why would he be when his mobility is constrained to a room, a hallway and a recreation area inside of an enclosed facility?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh, the dull one they call @Admin. took the time to find the form that needs to be filled out and submitted with a fee to learn the address that is associated with a license plate.

He celebrated.

Until he realized that they will only process the form for the owner of the license plate. But they would be happy to take the fee!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
That is a bit disturbing. Did he pay the fee? If so, a restraining order may be advisable.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Huh.

So maybe the poor fella was hoping that I could help him learn his address....

@The New Holliday, are you lost?
He does seem to have that stink and trench coat vibe about him doesn't?

As if any minute now he's going to open his wool trench and expose himself to a flock of pigeons in a park somewhere.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...but apparently you don't or you wouldn't have to prove you are you and pay someone to find out what it is.

I never said that I had to pay anyone to find out what my address is.

That was @Admin. 's plan.

Only, he would have to first prove that he is me.

To find out my address.

Do you find life is difficult with your learning disability?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...but apparently you don't or you wouldn't have to prove you are you and pay someone to find out what it is.
Holiday, welcome back into the conversation! I was just telling Prowler that I feared you may be in a public park exposing yourself to a flok of pigeons again but here you are, safe and sound. I'm glad. Relieved even!

How were the string beans and carrots this evening? Any deficiencies we need to alert management about?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He celebrated.

Hahahahaha!!!!
Point being fucktard, there are ways to get your info from your license...do you know cops have computers in their patrol cars and cameras to capture plates, to see what the car they're following is all about? Cops know people and people know cops, that is but one not too difficult way to get at your dumb ass.