FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then the police track the guy down.

They do not give you his address.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You people might need to leave the house now and then and experience reality. Hahahaha!!!

Sure they do. You need to have that info for your insurance company, dimbulb.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ignored Fat Content*

giphy.gif
But……..

I heard @Lily is fat……..not phat
Is it true @Lily ……..what is your BMI?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is what I said, you idiot:

I said @Admin. would have to pay to find out my address.

See, @The New Holliday , you are making mistakes.

Stupid.

Mistakes.

Hahahahaha!!!!!
From what I've gathered of this mysterious group thus far ; making ones self look like a complete imbecile seems to be the cool thing to do. Whereas you and I might refer to such activity as being a jackass worthy of ridicule they seem marvel at such an accomplishment and even refer to the practice as trolling.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...and you've certainly impressed us so far.
that is really not saying much considering you have a drooling affinity to shiny objects and flocks of pigeons passing by at local parks. Now remember to remove your slippers one at a time and do not slap yourself with them as this may result in loss of computer privileges.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What you said is he would have to prove he's you to get your address.
Ergo, only the person whose address is in question can obtain their address after paying a fee.

See. Sometimes you say things that are correct.

The problem is when you say things that are incorrect.

If you can limit yourself to just saying correct things, then I would not call you an idiot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
From what I've gathered of this mysterious group thus far ; making ones self look like a complete imbecile seems to be the cool thing to do. Whereas you and I might refer to such activity as being a jackass worthy of ridicule they seem marvel at such an accomplishment and even refer to the practice as trolling.

They go about it in different ways.

But they inevitably all wind up playing the "Iz wuzz actinzzz likezzz an idiotzzzzz becauzzz the trollzzzz!!!" role.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No, evidently it's the part where you become so frustrated and panicked that you ask a stupid question.
Is this your decaying imagination getting the better of you again? 10:51 is a bit late in the evening for someone of your frailties.

Rest up a bit. There's always room to make yourself look like a jackass again in the morning.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
They go about it in different ways.

But they inevitably all wind up playing the "Iz wuzz actinzzz likezzz an idiotzzzzz becauzzz the trollzzzz!!!" role.
They are so good at playing the part of idiot though. It's as if it comes natural to them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So you agree that what you said was very very stupid.
. Good - you're making progress.

No.

There was not one thing that I said that was incorrect.

You are trying your best to make the conversation as convoluted as your scrambled brain, but you cannot hide from that fact.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I agree it is completely embarrassing for retards to get gut hooked by two guys that are clearly trolling.

Dumber than a bag of dicks.
Calling what Prowler and I are doing trolling is a bit of a stretch, but do you really think you are being fair to your friends calling them retards?