FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Where there is a will there is a way.

No, there is not.

The really funny part here is that no one really gives a shit. I wouldn't spend 18 cents, nevermind $18.00

The really funny part is that you are posting an application form that specifically tells you that you will not get my address in an effort to prove how easy it is to get that information.

You miss all the good jokes, Poopy Pants.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No, there is not.

The really funny part is that you are posting an application form that specifically tells you that you will not get my address in an effort to prove how easy it is to get that information.

You miss all the good jokes, Poopy Pants.
Is that Provincial Portal the absolute only way to access some dipshits id via a plate, Period end of story, you bet your tiny backyard on it?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm still not clear why these people need to make address checks for their own car and home address.

This is why Canada is like our retard brother in the attic.

The fact that you cannot figure it out is not a reflection of anyone's lack of intelligence but your own.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is sad to watch someone do so poorly at his only hobby.
He appears to be under some belief that he is authorized to make up rules as he goes along in this little playtime world he's constructed around himself. Clear signs of dementia if you ask me.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
^^^^Someone's a liddle bit upSETTED!^^^^
Oh I get it now. The hysteria over simple spelling and grammatical errors was all just an advanced troll.

You people are so good at this. Have you ever pondered expanding your craft off internet forums and into the world of stand up comedy?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is it? Have you cleared this position with Lily? Improper usage of words seems to really get to her on some different kind of level and I would hate to see you upset her.

Did he use the Urban Dictionary troll?

That is so overdone.

I can make up a word and add an urban dictionary entry too.

That is so 2015.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh I get it now. The hysteria over simple spelling and grammatical errors was all just an advanced troll.

You people are so good at this. Have you ever pondered expanding your craft off internet forums and into the world of stand up comedy?

Stand up comedy!?!??!

Hey!!!

Hey!!!!!

We are inclusive here.

Fat @Lily can only do Sit Down Comedy.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did he use the Urban Dictionary troll?

That is so overdone.

I can make up a word and add an urban dictionary entry too.

That is so 2015.
I think he's advanced to the stage of deliberately misspelling words in an effort to display how cool and with it he is.

I would caution us not to be too loud so as to disturb his train of confusion, as this is as close as we may get to the feeling one must experience on the serengeti witnessing from afar, a primate discover himself for the first time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think it is about time that I post another picture of my C8 Corvette.

3TQGLrf.jpg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No, but then I haven't your experience competing in the Potato Class.
So the potato still out paces you in the smarts department? Have you tried bobbing for apples in bleach? That might help. If not you, then definitely those tasked with your care and keeping.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That is a really nice car by the way. I can see how the retards would be envious.