FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He was a bit busy getting his ear sown up, but if to form no doubt he will do a personal visit. Like he was in East Palestine Ohio the day after the train crash giving out food n water and buying people McDonalds.
Here is Mr Trump and Miss Lindsey Graham golfing on sunday 7/14/2024 the day after his ear being shot off, and strangely no massive glitter bandage in sight, curious?

If he had time for a leisurely round of golf, logic dictates he may have had time to make a quick 3 minutes call to the bereaved family of the slain "Hero". Personally I like firemen that don't get shot and killed*

John McCain*

8ByKURd.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was a bit busy getting his ear sown up, but if to form no doubt he will do a personal visit. Like he was in East Palestine Ohio the day after the train crash giving out food n water and buying people McDonalds.

Why are you such a fetcher for Trump?

Why can you have an opinion like Blandscape that doesn't involve your immersion into a system you have no say in?

Are you medicated?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Why are you such a fetcher for Trump?

Why can you have an opinion like Blandscape that doesn't involve your immersion into a system you have no say in?

Are you medicated?
If the US goes down the shitter most the west will follow, so we do have skin in the game.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
No, you actually don't. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Do you think we care about what you think here?
Well i doubt you even understand it. Its called Geo-politics, and Pan-Nationalism and a public international forum.

So fancy that? Loads of people better informed than you jumping in.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't a cop climb up towards the roof, saw the shooter and then climbed back down? Why?

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
If the US goes down the shitter most the west will follow, so we do have skin in the game.
If the US "falls" Canada and Mexico will be hit really hard, as well as NATO, who will lose it's EASILY most militarily and economically powerful member.

I don't know how Europe will look with an industrialized Germany at the center of it that is far behind it's military capabilities of the early 20th century. at this point Poland is NATO's eastern buffer state against Russia. The UK also isn't the naval power it once was, and the French are pretty occupied by internal politics and also West African politics.

Italy is not doing very well at industrializing Naples, the Balkans have completely fallen apart, the Lowlands are kind of just "there", I never see anything about them related to foreign policy, while Portugal and Spain are culturally divided from most of the rest of the EU.

The Nordic countries are kind of just chilling, pun intended. Finland hasn't forgotten the winter war and is ready to beat Russia to a bloody pulp in the event of an invasion into Karelia.

Almost all of the EU also has declining birthrates and issues with natural gas/ oil right now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well i doubt you even understand it. Its called Geo-politics, and Pan-Nationalism and a public international forum.

So fancy that? Loads of people better informed than you jumping in.

You're hardly better informed. You remain meaningless.

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If the US "falls" Canada and Mexico will be hit really hard, as well as NATO, who will lose it's EASILY most militarily and economically powerful member.

I don't know how Europe will look with an industrialized Germany at the center of it that is far behind it's military capabilities of the early 20th century. at this point Poland is NATO's eastern buffer state against Russia. The UK also isn't the naval power it once was, and the French are pretty occupied by internal politics and also West African politics.

Italy is not doing very well at industrializing Naples, the Balkans have completely fallen apart, the Lowlands are kind of just "there", I never see anything about them related to foreign policy, while Portugal and Spain are culturally divided from most of the rest of the EU.

The Nordic countries are kind of just chilling, pun intended. Finland hasn't forgotten the winter war and is ready to beat Russia to a bloody pulp in the event of an invasion into Karelia.

Almost all of the EU also has declining birthrates and issues with natural gas/ oil right now.
I firmly believe the Putinists like Kooky, want to see America fail.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
don't believe he had scaled the roof, but he saw the shooter drew on him, and then retreated cowardly after the shooter pointed his rifle back at him.
Same sort of thing happened at that, what was it - Lardo, Texas school shooting. Cowards did nothing, stood outside not entering building, while kids being killed. Tough guys till the chips are down apparently.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Same sort of thing happened at that, what was it - Lardo, Texas school shooting. Cowards did nothing, stood outside not entering building, while kids being killed. Tough guys till the chips are down apparently.
And the School Cop at Parkland. The shooting where Trump famously declared he would have run into the classroom armed or not and saved those kids!!! ooh rah!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Where are the threads where you Leftist Shitbags are whining abut what a poor shot the soy boy proggie attempted assassin was?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Some think it sad that you place such high value on simple material objects though.

You say that, @The New Holliday , but do you believe it?

Have I done anything to indicate that I place a high value on my 2023 C8 Corvette?

I posted a picture in the "Last thing you purchased" thread.

People like you spazzed out.

"It is not as nice as a Bugatti!!"

"It is not the colour I would have chosen!!!!!"

"It cannot be your car!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you imagine that I place "such a high value" on my C8 Corvette in Arctic White, you should examine why you imagine that.

Maybe you can fix one of your character flaws.