FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump, imo, would have been peeing his pants and crying immediately following an actual assassination attempt. His mind would not have allowed him to even think of this, let alone do it. IMO, is all I'm saying. IMO. So don't get your damn panties in a twist. I will never make absolute claims, one way or the other, without ironclad proof.

I agree his victory dance was very odd guerilla theater...but Trump would not be where he is now in life if for nothing else his well honed gift for getting in the news cycle drawing attention to himself, when he was young and still making a name for himself (Which he has never stopped doing) Trump used to call in NYC Radios stations under a fake name 'John Barron' being one. And brag about his amazing boss Donald Trump. So he has always been an attention whore and obviously a "Shock Jock"

So his ego and and instinct for self promotion kicked in by muscle memory and seized the moment to perform for the audience...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Former classmate describes Trump rally gunman as ‘definitely conservative’​

Smith said he and Crooks took a sophomore US history course together at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, located in a middle-class suburb eight miles (13km) south of Pittsburgh.

Smith told the Inquirer about a mock debate in which the history professor asked students to signal their support or opposition for government policy proposals.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Former classmate describes Trump rally gunman as ‘definitely conservative’​

Smith said he and Crooks took a sophomore US history course together at
, located in a middle-class suburb eight miles (13km) south of Pittsburgh.

Smith told the Inquirer about a mock debate in which the history professor asked students to signal their support or opposition for government policy proposals.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

I read that too. But, OH EM GEE, he gave $15 to a Democrat fundraiser once!

The outrage. @Weeg is a fucking genius. He found the TROOF!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I could only believe it's staged if Trump was unaware of it all. He is the biggest wimp on Earth. I know that man wouldn't agree to take a risk like that.
I'm sure he would. His lust for power supersedes anything he has that could be likened to reason.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I agree his victory dance was very odd guerilla theater...but Trump would not be where he is now in life if for nothing else his well honed gift for getting in the news cycle drawing attention to himself, when he was young and still making a name for himself (Which he has never stopped doing) Trump used to call in NYC Radios stations under a fake name 'John Barron' being one. And brag about his amazing boss Donald Trump. So he has always been an attention whore and obviously a "Shock Jock"

So his ego and and instinct for self promotion kicked in by muscle memory and seized the moment to perform for the audience...
Or, his instinct for self promotion made him agree to stage such an event from the start. I'm just saying it would not in any way be out of character for him to agree to it. He has no moral boundaries, imo. And he actually believes he's special and above the law, so...

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nice DEI hire........at the behest of you guessed it.........Jill Bidumb.........can you think of a better way other tgan a rigged election to sucure your brain dead husband's victory.

Think Killer Jill Bidumb got pointers from Killary?

Oh........and good afternoon bedwetters.....did Mama put new plastic under your sheets?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Nice DEI hire........at the behest of you guessed it.........Jill Bidumb.........can you think of a better way other tgan a rigged election to sucure your brain dead husband's victory.

Think Killer Jill Bidumb got pointers from Killary?

Oh........and good afternoon bedwetters.....did Mama put new plastic under your sheets?
8x2o4z.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Right on point.........

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Mist him by dat much !......

Did they though?

I’ve seen photos posted to social media right after the attempt showing bullet holes in Trump’s suit jacket, which makes me think this bullet grazing claim is a ruse.

The widow of the man killed at the rally has confirmed Biden called her. Trump has not.