Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
GSc4dg7WwAAPv1B

X

xXx
Site Supporter
‘I bow out on that one as I am simply unqualified and not up to X's level of pedigree when it comes to anything relating to homosexuality and sissyism. On the subject of prissy little men in pink”

- biggytard

It’s called seeing it on T.V, Yanno, those screens with moving pictures that’re usually just above your head and you have to stand up on a stool to see BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
@Sloan
Thanks for the attention ha ha ha next time don’t go running quite as fast, it’s quite unbecoming LMAO

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey folks, remember BC has two beat reporters on 24/7 duty names Sloan and James Bond who will suck up any and all posts that you post here. Everything you say will be reported in the BC gossip thread, this is how they get content. Kinda sad I know, but if DKG wants to pay for a virtual shrine dedicated to BF news, Lily, admin and Murdy, than that is his right.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey folks, remember BC has two beat reporters on 24/7 duty names Sloan and James Bond who will suck up any and all posts that you post here. Everything you say will be reported in the BC gossip thread, this is how they get content. Kinda sad I know, but if DKG wants to pay for a virtual shrine dedicated to BF news, Lily, admin and Murdy, than that is his right.
Let the Slope know I have not received a Royalty Check in several months.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely. If Igor and Smegol want to talk about us all day long, so be it. I'm happy to play the role of Precious for them.
It's mighty kind of DKG to facilitate, and finance, this silly drama.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey many people interviewed said they remained standing when the shooting happened in hopes of deflecting bullets away from Trump...this is the level of fanatism Trump has caused in many people.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Look at these pictures, tell me what you see.... If this were truly an assassination attempt, do you think the Secret Service would allow an open, clear target like this? C'mon, something is rotten in the state of Denmark. You can try using that, "they had already neutralized..."

GSdDceDXIAAoGZq

They are supposed to wrap themselves around the protectee like a literal meat shield, while getting him the fuck out of dodge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at these pictures, tell me what you see.... If this were truly an assassination attempt, do you think the Secret Service would allow an open, clear target like this? C'mon, something is rotten in the state of Denmark. You can try using that, "they had already neutralized..."

GSdDceDXIAAoGZq

They are supposed to wrap themselves around the protectee like a literal meat shield, while getting him the fuck out of dodge.

Well, he is a rather large man...