One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
TrumpDefiantIMG-5595.jpg
t1.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Okay, I'm just going to note a few facts.

The shooter was a registered CON.
The shooter was 20.
The shooter was standing close to Trump, but all he managed to do was scratch Trump's ear.
Trump, who is normally not too quick, managed to immediately raise his fist in a gesture of victory, even though there had just been an attempt on his life.
The shooter is now dead, so he can't talk.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

The shooter was 20.
The shooter was standing close to Trump, but all he managed to do was scratch Trump's ear.
Trump, who is normally not too quick, managed to immediately raise his fist in a gesture of victory, even though there had just been an attempt on his life.
Please keep quiet…nobody wants to hear your fucking distorted opinion of events! You’re in Portugal ffs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Funny coming from a loser
Oh give it a rest you little creep. I’ve tolerated you over the years because I felt sorry for you, and even took a bullet for you when you were detested over in another forum for the simple fact that we are both surfers. Even to this day you never thanked me. I honestly don’t care for your tedious repetition and this ludicrous obsession you have for young people and soiled undies. It’s disturbing! And even more so is that you’re older than my father!
Grow up and take your happy pills…I don’t like you!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
You’re a dreaming predictable pecker head. Leave it there shorty. Your parents were scared drunks, who spawned the same

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You’re a dreaming predictable pecker head. Leave it there shorty. Your parents were scared drunks, who spawned the same
My mother never drank…yes let’s leave it there before I make a fool of you yet again!

PS: not only am I taller than you, but I wear a men’s large t-shirt because I still sport a 6pack at 52. You’re a little sort…go play in the traffic.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
You sport soiled panties. Ask around. In the mean time have another drink

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You sport soiled panties. Ask around. In the mean time have another drink
What you need to do little old man, is be coherent and take a little advice. The shit that comes out of your little Italian head is pure smut and heinous so far as underage children go. You got chased out of your village thank fuck…but the psychological damage you put on those children is an offence that only death could semi-rectify!

You’re a sleeze and I would hurt you (not trying very hard mind you) if I ever wrapped my hand around that scrawny rock spider neck of yours. Fuck off from my forum and take your shitty coffee and rectal pineapple with you…you scary little son of a bitch!

Trololololol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Take advice from a Tilapia farmer? It’s no wonder you’re another broke loser.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Take advice from a Tilapia farmer? It’s no wonder you’re another broke loser.
Your Oldtimer’s disease is getting the better of you now. Don’t get worked up…you’re not a true bastard. In saying this, I’m only trying to be a little cruel to be kind. Remember your slogan: cruel but fair? I said it better because I’m simply moar edumegated than you little possum. Calm down…tick,tick,tick…

But lololol

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
He lifted his fist in defiance Rosebutt! Defiance of your absurdity that you deem as democracy! @LotusBud . I honestly can’t handle you on my forum. Take your blown out anus and fuck off!
No one misses a clean shot like that.
.Patsy fired blanks. Real shooter was further away on same line of fire.
. Everything staged, dude.
All being covered up.
Trump never in danger.

I will keep rolling out the TRUTH until they shut me down.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Just happy nothing seriously bad happened to him. Sadly this won't be the last attempt. Too many sick fuckers out there. God bless him though
Yep, Sick fuckers with guns. They did almost nail his ass, or I mean head

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
No one misses a clean shot like that.
.Patsy fired blanks. Real shooter was further away on same line of fire.
. Everything staged, dude.
All being covered up.
Trump never in danger.

I will keep rolling out the TRUTH until they shut me down.
Okay…we’ve both shot rifles at least? At 150m away, and an AR 15 I’m assuming? Trump turns his head to the side to address the wayside audience. Then the shot rings out! If his head was straight forward we would have had an assassination. It’s pure luck that bullet didn’t penetrate. Half an inch saved Donald and he’s now the biggest thing for surviving the cowardly act since the Democrats cheated their way into office in the first place! Thank you kindly…I’ve spoken.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

The shooter was 20.
Precisely - this was obviously a staged event.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It’s pure luck
That's pure nonsense. He had turned and positioned himself well before the shot that allegedly creased his ear.
.Did you not notice that he hesitated before reaching to his ear. It was no normal reaction to pain.
How convenient that the injury was on the side away from the cameras so there is no direct evidence of it.