FAKE Shooting Attack on Trump

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Reported you say......a direct threat there was?
8wxc1a.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thats enough shit for you shit stains....Trump will be up x10 poonts tomorrow am due to the failure of the Demtards....LOL

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One thing that seems clear to me is that this was a big security failure, they had over watch snipers watching all vantage points yet they missed a guy crawling up a roof carrying a rifle right next door, a guy in the crowd sees him, but not the sniper that did ultimately take out the shooter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
One thing that seems clear to me is that this was a big security failure, they had over watch snipers watching all vantage points yet they missed a guy crawling up a roof carrying a rifle right next door, a guy in the crowd sees him, but not the sniper that did ultimately take out the shooter
There isn’t too much clarity in that numbskull of yours…that’s for certain. But rest assured…you’ll be blaming the opposition until the donkeys are secure eh? You insecure little man yooo! Lololol…fuckwit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Registered Republican dumbfuck

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yes…it was just broadcasted dumbfuck! How is it that you assume to find out the news before me? Whilst he may have been a “registered Republican” as such, a 20 year old is basically still a kid.

This will only solidify the Republicans more so, since the kid was probably deluded by all your Democratic crap that you people seem to endlessly want to pump out.

Sit the fuck down Kool Aidsman…you’re fired!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can someone tell the little biggybrowntard Gene Simmons hasnt dieded

“ fairy Navy man instead I have plans for this one right here"

Gene Simmons dead at 76 whut”

It was Richard Simmons :OhGawd:

The sarcasm sorta loses its effect when the poaster of siad sarcasm is a retard LOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes…it was just broadcasted dumbfuck! How is it that you assume to find out the news before me? Whilst he may have been a “registered Republican” as such, a 20 year old is basically still a kid.

This will only solidify the Republicans more so, since the kid was probably deluded by all your Democratic crap that you people seem to endlessly want to pump out.

Sit the fuck down Kool Aidsman…you’re fired!!
Your so full of shit it must weigh down your diminutive stature LOL