OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
gotta make it look legit
Takes a highly skilled/trained marksman to just graze an ear that way.
. Kid was probably a subject in an MK Ultra-like program - a sacrificed life.
Chances are we'll never know for sure about that, or where the graze shot was actually fired from.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Takes a highly skilled/trained marksman to just graze an ear that way.
. Kid was probably a subject in an MK Ultra-like program - a sacrificed life.
Chances are we'll never know for sure about that, or where the graze shot was actually fired from.
I heard he was certificate holder from the Kyle Rittenhouse School of AR-15 Safety.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey folks, remember BC has two beat reporters on 24/7 duty names Sloan and James Bond who will suck up any and all posts that you post here. Everything you say will be reported in the BC gossip thread, this is how they get content. Kinda sad I know, but if DKG wants to pay for a virtual shrine dedicated to BF news, Lily, admin and Murdy, than that is his right.
This is true, but the retard never gets it right

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
According to Twitter, Trump staged a fake assassination attempt to win an election he thinks he’s winning, or Biden brilliantly masterminded this plot to distract from his cognitive decline There’s no other logical explanation I mean… Except for the 393 million guns in the US

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I mean, yeah. And we're talking about the man that brought you January 6. And the man who told the country that he could shoot someone and get away with it. The man who held a Bible upside down, claiming to be a Christian, and knows that his base bought it. The man who told us he wants to be king. So, I mean, really...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, yeah. And we're talking about the man that brought you January 6. And the man who told the country that he could shoot someone and get away with it. The man who held a Bible upside down, claiming to be a Christian, and knows that his base bought it. The man who told us he wants to be king. So, I mean, really...

The violent speech on the right to gin up their supporters made the chickens come home to roost. It came in the form of a loner kid, gun-loving, with easy access to a weapon.

He is the counter to their violent hero, Kyle Rittenhouse.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The violent speech on the right to gin up their supporters made the chickens come home to roost. It came in the form of a loner kid, gun-loving, with easy access to a weapon.

He is the counter to their violent hero, Kyle Rittenhouse.
Yeah. Maybe. Maybe not.

In either case, he's toxic to all living things.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's interesting. Tonight at the football party, most of the the people there were English, and a few Portuguese. A segment on the shooting came on the TV. I hadn't said a word yet, and they all started yelling at the TV, saying it looked so fake. LOL. None of them believed it was a real assassination attempt. Not that that proves anything at all. It was just notable. And these were all intelligent, worldly, educated, and politically aware people.

Just fuckin' sayin.

I will never claim it was a staged event unless I have what looks to me like proof. Right now, I am only talking about how it looks to me, and I admit that. I will never close the door on the truth, if that can be ascertained. I also don't close the door on feasible and logical possibilities when the truth cannot be ascertained.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting. Tonight at the football party, most of the the people there were English, and a few Portuguese. A segment on the shooting came on the TV. I hadn't said a word yet, and they all started yelling at the TV, saying it looked so fake. LOL. None of them believed it was a real assassination attempt. Not that that proves anything at all. It was just notable. And these were all intelligent, worldly, educated, and politically aware people.

Just fuckin' sayin.

I will never claim it was a staged event unless I have what looks to me like proof. Right now, I am only talking about how it looks to me, and I admit that. I will never close the door on the truth, if that can be ascertained. I also don't close the door on feasible and logical possibilities when the truth cannot be ascertained.

I could only believe it's staged if Trump was unaware of it all. He is the biggest wimp on Earth. I know that man wouldn't agree to take a risk like that.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Just fuckin' sayin.

I was just chatting with an old friend online he's relatively conservative that wild about Trump and an avid gun owner, we didn't get into the shooting in great detail other than we both agreed what we have seen and heard it feels somehow wrong...details that don't seem to add up, at this point. I am an honorary CSI Las Vegas, I lost my card but I still have the t shirt, maybe I should volunteer my expertise.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I was just chatting with an old friend online he's relatively conservative that wild about Trump and an avid gun owner, we didn't get into the shooting in great detail other than we both agreed what we have seen and heard it feels somehow wrong...details that don't seem to add up, at this point. I am an honorary CSI Las Vegas, I lost my card but I still have the t shirt, maybe I should volunteer my expertise.
OK, so your post is all troll, half troll, no troll? I need an emoji.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My brother texted me today. This was the entirely of his text:

2 inches to the right.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
OK, so your post is all troll, half troll, no troll? I need an emoji.
Semi trollin, My Ex and I liked the tv series of the same name, so one Christmas she ordered me the goods from the network, as a gag xmas gift. The card was for kids to encourage an interest in science, or hot babe investigators.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump, imo, would have been peeing his pants and crying immediately following an actual assassination attempt. His mind would not have allowed him to even think of this, let alone do it. IMO, is all I'm saying. IMO. So don't get your damn panties in a twist. I will never make absolute claims, one way or the other, without ironclad proof.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One of my Portuguese friends said about Trump: He's terrifying not just for Americans, you know.

Of course I know this, but she wanted to make sure I understand how upset reasonable people in Europe are about him.