Family of Woman Shot, Killed at Capitol Considers Lawsuit

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
faggit, God doesnt care if faggits are lib or con. God says kill all faggits dead.
Would this be that god of love? " Love they neighbour? What you do unto the least you do unto me?" That god?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If accuse Trump of incitement do you know the precedent that would set?

There goes our constitutional liberties.

The bar for incitement is very high for a very good reason.

And Americans need to after politicains who created bad conditions and lie and scam. Nothing wrong with that....its been done since America started. Those motherfuckers are supposed to work for us.

And that officer should not have shot her. She wasnt resisting arrest or being violent.

The entire corporate media narrative of January 6 is just divisive propaganda to cause citizens to hate eachother and not hold elected officials accountable. Trump is their favorite scape goat.
I'm not sure I wouldnt have shot her. I'll bet he had orders to hold that line with lethal force.

I'd damn well shot every single motherfucker dead and lit the bodies on fire in the streets of every single asshole looting and vandalizing in those jigabooze matter riots.

At this point though, none of this matters. Everyone who has a rural place to retreat to from the coming civil war is fortunate.
Save a couple bottles of vodka for work tomorrow G.
I'm not much on vodka. Well, unless its in vegas and I'm slugging bloody mary's. Whiskey is my jam. A lil bitch like you prolly drinks white claws all damned day! :ROFL3: fukin faggit!
:Sad:
White Claw, is that what you gayboys drink at your homogheyfabulousgaybars these days?

Hey genius, it's you leftist faggots who support a party which panders to the LGBT community and promotes homosexuality, yet Conservatives are the "gayboys?"

GTFO, Shirley.
Citations supporting your shrilly hysterical homosexual promotion conspiracy theory, or stfu about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

faggit, God doesnt care if faggits are lib or con. God says kill all faggits dead.
Link?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's white and CONservative tho so this shit will go nowhere. Not marches, no riots, no shutting down traffic.

Meanwhile, the family of the piece of shit Mike Brown that tried to beat up a cop got paid 1.5 million and there were riots, highways shut down, property destroyed, and marches all over the country.

The Death of yer Ashli Babbit, Lokmeer:

...like I told you...guns are an Instrument of Violence which invites Death inta the door.

But Ashli stood too close to the door, eh Lokmeer?

Well josephine, if they can shoot and kill her without riots, some BLM jigs should be no problemo, right?

Right...Left...They all end up dead by guns, eh Lokmeer?

Those who seek violence die by the sword...

Somebody's 2 seconds of fun with a gun cost someone else their life, eh Lokmeer?

Like this guy...

2020.08.27-03.44-revolvernews-5f472c0aebc06.png

and of course, Ashli as well...

38436222-9183085-image-a-25_1611551940535.jpg

One Left, the other Right but the same result.

Tehy both end up dead from gun violence, eh Lokmeer?

Well if that pedophile wasnt attacking an armed kid he wouldnt have been shot.

That woman was literally just standing there. She wasnt armed or attacking anyone. They could have taken her in easily.

There is nuance here, it's not some black and white issue.

...guns is one of the issues, Dovey.

They're no damn good

Guns are great josephine. They prevent despots from running roughshod over the masses.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Would this be that god of love? " Love they neighbour? What you do unto the least you do unto me?" That god?
It would almost seem that Conservatards Idolize a different God than the Judeo-Christian Dudegod.

Perhaps an Idol born in China?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She's white and CONservative tho so this shit will go nowhere. Not marches, no riots, no shutting down traffic.

Meanwhile, the family of the piece of shit Mike Brown that tried to beat up a cop got paid 1.5 million and there were riots, highways shut down, property destroyed, and marches all over the country.

The Death of yer Ashli Babbit, Lokmeer:

...like I told you...guns are an Instrument of Violence which invites Death inta the door.

But Ashli stood too close to the door, eh Lokmeer?

Well josephine, if they can shoot and kill her without riots, some BLM jigs should be no problemo, right?

Right...Left...They all end up dead by guns, eh Lokmeer?

Those who seek violence die by the sword...

Somebody's 2 seconds of fun with a gun cost someone else their life, eh Lokmeer?

Like this guy...

2020.08.27-03.44-revolvernews-5f472c0aebc06.png

and of course, Ashli as well...

38436222-9183085-image-a-25_1611551940535.jpg

One Left, the other Right but the same result.

Tehy both end up dead from gun violence, eh Lokmeer?

Well if that pedophile wasnt attacking an armed kid he wouldnt have been shot.

That woman was literally just standing there. She wasnt armed or attacking anyone. They could have taken her in easily.

There is nuance here, it's not some black and white issue.

...guns is one of the issues, Dovey.

They're no damn good

Guns are great josephine. They prevent despots from running roughshod over the masses.

Citations?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And Americans need to after politicains who created bad conditions and lie and scam. Nothing wrong with that....its been done since America started. Those motherfuckers are supposed to work for us.

And that officer should not have shot her. She wasnt resisting arrest or being violent.

The entire corporate media narrative of January 6 is just divisive propaganda to cause citizens to hate eachother and not hold elected officials accountable. Trump is their favorite scape goat.
I'm not sure I wouldnt have shot her. I'll bet he had orders to hold that line with lethal force.

I'd damn well shot every single motherfucker dead and lit the bodies on fire in the streets of every single asshole looting and vandalizing in those jigabooze matter riots.

At this point though, none of this matters. Everyone who has a rural place to retreat to from the coming civil war is fortunate.
I'm not much on vodka. Well, unless its in vegas and I'm slugging bloody mary's. Whiskey is my jam. A lil bitch like you prolly drinks white claws all damned day! :ROFL3: fukin faggit!
White Claw, is that what you gayboys drink at your homogheyfabulousgaybars these days?

Hey genius, it's you leftist faggots who support a party which panders to the LGBT community and promotes homosexuality, yet Conservatives are the "gayboys?"

GTFO, Shirley.
Citations supporting your shrilly hysterical homosexual promotion conspiracy theory, or stfu about it.

Link?

Hope this helps!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!
Oh he quotes Leviticus! Joy!

Leviticus 11:4-7

King James Version

4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
5 And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

So you don't eat bacon then as well, yes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It would almost seem that Conservatards Idolize a different God than the Judeo-Christian Dudegod.

Let me guess who the "conservatards" are.

Everyone who doesnt support your political views.

Am I right?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leviticus 19:33-34

New King James Version

33 ‘And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him. 34 The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Let me guess who the "conservatards" are.

Everyone who doesnt support your political views.

Am I right?
Show me a libtard waving the bible to justify fear and hatred, k?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!

King James Version

4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
5 And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Typically at this point the Freshman Christian will say "Well Christian's don't really follow the old testament"

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!

King James Version

Hey moron, wanna guess what the penalty is for eating a shrimp cocktail? Here's a clue: It aint the death penalty. PWN3D! :LOL2:

I can see you're in the junior league of libtard trolling. Wanna link?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!

King James Version

Typically at this point the Freshman Christian will say "Well Christian's don't really follow the old testament"
"swing" and a miss, faggit!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!

King James Version

Hey moron, wanna guess what the penalty is for eating a shrimp cocktail? Here's a clue: It aint the death penalty. PWN3D! :LOL2:

Oh "libtard trolling"

You were citing Leviticus to validate your hatred of Homosexuals.
So, you follow the rest of the teachings as well, or you picking and choosing what passages support your point of view and ignoring the others that may "inconvenient"

That would be hypocrisy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that the political right is more welcoming towards and tolerant of homosexuality than you leftist SJW's?

If so, you're more deluded than I first realised.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

GTFO, Shirley.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that the political right is more welcoming towards and tolerant of homosexuality than you leftist SJW's?

Care to compare the #'s of outed politicians by Political Party? Think carefully before answering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Trump is.

Sjws just tokenize and dehumanize everyone.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.

Link?

Hope this helps!

King James Version

Oh "libtard trolling"

You were citing Leviticus to validate your hatred of Homosexuals.
So, you follow the rest of the teachings as well, or you picking and choosing what passages support your point of view and ignoring the others that may "inconvenient"

That would be hypocrisy.
First off, you moronic clown, I am a hypocrite, just like everyone else on the fukin planet! INCLUDING YUO! PWN3D!

But the reason why you lost this argument before it started is because you didnt read the source material. See, faggotry, unlike eating a ham sammy, faggotry has been a death penalty crime since at least Noah's time. It was reaffirmed by Moses AND the New Testament, EVEN JESUS HIMSELF who stated fag churches are to be cut off. The Apostles/Disciples also spoke at length about this degeneracy. PWN3D!

Now, had you read the Bible, you'd know that eating a ham sammy, road kill, or shrimp cocktail requires you to take a bath and you remain unclean until nightfall. Also, if you had read a Bible, you'd know eating swine wasnt EVER a death penalty crime. In fact, Noah up to Moses wasnt forbade to eat bacon and neither were gentiles, except if they were "visitors" in the land of Israel! (more on that later) Noahide Law applies to everyone for all times. The Council of Jerusalem (you'd know it if you'd have read it) specifically deals with what Mosaic Law applies to Gentiles (outside of Israel). PWN3D!

Now since your ignorant ass stepped into it when you brought up the whole "visitors" thing, guess what clown, they are ALSO REQUIRED TO FOLLOW ALL THE LAW!!!! KA-POWN3D!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off, you moronic clown, I am a hypocrite, just like everyone else on the fukin planet! INCLUDING YUO! PWN3D!

But the reason why you lost this argument before it started is because you didnt read the source material. See, faggotry, unlike eating a ham sammy, faggotry has been a death penalty crime since at least Noah's time. It was reaffirmed by Moses AND the New Testament, EVEN JESUS HIMSELF who stated fag churches are to be cut off. The Apostles/Disciples also spoke at length about this degeneracy. PWN3D!

Now, had you read the Bible, you'd know that eating a ham sammy, road kill, or shrimp cocktail requires you to take a bath and you remain unclean until nightfall. Also, if you had read a Bible, you'd know eating swine wasnt EVER a death penalty crime. In fact, Noah up to Moses wasnt forbade to eat bacon and neither were gentiles, except if they were "visitors" in the land of Israel! (more on that later) Noahide Law applies to everyone for all times. The Council of Jerusalem (you'd know it if you'd have read it) specifically deals with what Mosaic Law applies to Gentiles (outside of Israel). PWN3D!

Now since your ignorant ass stepped into it when you brought up the whole "visitors" thing, guess what clown, they are ALSO REQUIRED TO FOLLOW ALL THE LAW!!!! KA-POWN3D!
So you admit to being a liar. Cool. The first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one.
And perhaps in your world, you paradigm, everyone is a liar so it is expected. But not in mine. Generally people mean what they say, and say what they mean. But that's in MY paradigm.

Now, show me in the Bible where it was actually written by the Nazarene. What passages were actually written by Jesus. "The Gospel according to Jesus". I don't see it in my copy of the KJV.
Not the followers, prophets, or witness', but actually, archeologically proven, written by the man himself. I'll wait.
In fact, show the part of the Bible that was written by your God.

Perhaps we can overlook the fact the New Testament was slapped together 300 years after the fact

We could also discuss the missing Gospels that were conveniently excluded.

So you are citing a book made by people who claimed they were in contact with the Divine. And you demand all others obey this second hand knowledge. AND all the "revisions" such as the ones you are stating.
"Fake newz" anyone? No?

When you get back to me with some actual archeological evidence that the Nazarene or Yahweh wrote any of the Bible and I'll revise my opinion that you are just using religion to promote your own agenda.. just like any other religious radical.
Don't they drone strike those in the Middle-east?
In fact, how are you any different from the radical muslims you lament about? Because you claim to be white?
They believe everyone should obey the word of God and all "faggits" should be killed as well.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you admit to being a liar. Cool. The first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one.
And perhaps in your world, you paradigm, everyone is a liar so it is expected. But not in mine. Generally people mean what they say, and say what they mean. But that's in MY paradigm.

Now, show me in the Bible where it was actually written by the Nazarene. What passages were actually written by Jesus. "The Gospel according to Jesus". I don't see it in my copy of the KJV.
Not the followers, prophets, or witness', but actually, archeologically proven, written by the man himself. I'll wait.
In fact, show the part of the Bible that was written by your God.

Perhaps we can overlook the fact the New Testament was slapped together 300 years after the fact

We could also discuss the missing Gospels that were conveniently excluded.

So you are citing a book made by people who claimed they were in contact with the Divine. And you demand all others obey this second hand knowledge. AND all the "revisions" such as the ones you are stating.
"Fake newz" anyone? No?

When you get back to me with some actual archeological evidence that the Nazarene or Yahweh wrote any of the Bible and I'll revise my opinion that you are just using religion to promote your own agenda.. just like any other religious radical.
Don't they drone strike those in the Middle-east?
In fact, how are you any different from the radical muslims you lament about? Because you claim to be white?
They believe everyone should obey the word of God and all "faggits" should be killed as well.
Look dummy, you arent required to believe. Frankly, I dont give a shit but I really do enjoy showing what an uneducated idiot you are. Thanks for that. I'm not lying in any way shape or form. The simple FACT is, the entire existence of mankind is at God's direction and the entirety of western civilization is based upon the Bible.

Now all that has gotten us where we were as of the 20th century and we have some brain damaged degenerate gaytheist cunt like you wanting to tear all that down?

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

BTW asshat, 3 of my Bibles were compiled 2000+ years AFTER Jesus lived... :ROFL3:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the entirety of western civilization is based upon the Bible.

The Romans and Greeks would like a few words with you about your education.

And of course, when you can't address or refute the points brought up, you resort to name calling. I suspected my comments would singe your short and curlies.

You are who you are and for that, you have my empathy.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And of course, when you can't address or refute the points brought up, you resort to name calling. I suspected my comments would singe your short and curlies.

Oh would they? Oddly enough, many of the founders commented on the fall of Rome and were of the opinion that it was a degenerate society and ripe for the pickins. They also wrote at length the importance of the GODLY foundation and authority of God for the founding of America. I cant wait for you to doubt me. I have fukin REAMS of this shit to quote. And trust me, for every single example where you quote a founder disparaging religion, which had NOTHING to do with the belief in God in their eyes, I've got multiples where they assert God and Religion are the bedrock of America's existence. Believe me, asshole, I absolutely live for this argument. :Grin3: I can already hear your gaytheist brothers squeal!

As far as name calling, I call everyone names....cause I like it.

Now, start your volley of gaytheist escape hatch quotes from the founders so we can get this spam started!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh would they? Oddly enough, many of the founders commented on the fall of Rome and were of the opinion that it was a degenerate society and ripe for the pickins. They also wrote at length the importance of the GODLY foundation and authority of God for the founding of America. I cant wait for you to doubt me. I have fukin REAMS of this shit to quote. And trust me, for every single example where you quote a founder disparaging religion, which had NOTHING to do with the belief in God in their eyes, I've got multiples where they assert God and Religion are the bedrock of America's existence. Believe me, asshole, I absolutely live for this argument. :Grin3: I can already hear your gaytheist brothers squeal!

As far as name calling, I call everyone names....cause I like it.

Now, start your volley of gaytheist escape hatch quotes from the founders so we can get this spam started!

Sounds like you like the Confederacy lol. I love talking about it too.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You worship an anus. Go kill yourself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again.....there is a lot of nuance here. It's not black and white. And guns are not the problem. Violent people are the problem.

...and yet as I indicated in the above post, someone's on the receiving end & someone dies.

Doesn't matter if they're Republican or Democrat, Liberal of Conservative.

In the end, they're gone & they leave casulaties and loved ones behind.

37765796-9126329-image-m-4_1610115558415.jpg

32469546-8670717-image-a-27_1598554021563.jpg

regardless who's to blame, it's often the same bad result.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again.....there is a lot of nuance here. It's not black and white. And guns are not the problem. Violent people are the problem.

...and yet as I indicated in the above post, someone's on the receiving end & someone dies.

NOBODIES life is worth my 2nd Amendment rights. Not even my own.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...but it depends on how good a Gladiator you are irl....

You can rant and rave about who's right or wrong or supposed to live, but all the bullets in the world aint gonna save ya Bud

Remember, in a firefight, only the Good git Lucky...Lokmeer!

Fighting to the death is a bloodsport, eh.

And ya don't know if you'll come out alive, gun or no gun.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine having to face the consequences of your actions, how unfair! IMHO, Trump should be charged with manslaughter in that hot babes death.

And where was your silent ass, when that statue fell on that fucker in Nofolk VA? When the bitch that literally INCITED that shit, WALKED when charged, AND the officer who filed the case was fired! Trump didnt incite shit, yet this bitch did and walked. Shut the fuck up hypocrite. All y'all libtards are a bunch of gawd damn hyporcites.

Trump didn't incite shit?

I think you need to spend some time getting yur head out of that sand.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What are gun's names, and do they sleep with you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's not a bad result if the person who dies is shot because they were going to commit an act of brutality on another person.

Don't you think it's a very bad result when a woman/her child are raped and murdered?

It's not guns that are the problem. We can't punish innocent law abiding people by removing a constitutional right.

If every single incident where a gun was pulled was reported, you would see how often the ability to arm oneself has saved lives. You don't see that ever. Its tragic incidents that get attention.

Try to remember that the media doesn't paint an accurate picture of reality. Look how many people believe "systemic racism" is a thing even though they cannot define it.....or point to anything in the system. The crime bill could be pointed to, but Biden did that, so it gets ignored.

The media spent the summer inciting violent riots and convinced people that police are literally hunting down black people to murder. We don't get to see anything that contradicts this chosen narrative. It's the same thing with guns.

If I have to shoot someone to defend myself and children, is it really more tragic that a rapist and murderer was shot than it would be if he had murdered me and my kids?

As long as violent people exist, my constitutional right to arm and protect myself should be preserved and untouched.