Family of Woman Shot, Killed at Capitol Considers Lawsuit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's white and CONservative tho so this shit will go nowhere. Not marches, no riots, no shutting down traffic.

Meanwhile, the family of the piece of shit Mike Brown that tried to beat up a cop got paid 1.5 million and there were riots, highways shut down, property destroyed, and marches all over the country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL
should have shot everyone who broke in
Because if they were bleck you know they would have :rightON:

You have'n a good day Laktard .. seems no :ROFL3:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL

bleck? You mean niggers? :Popcorn:

And I'm ok with shooting them all.....as long as we shoot all the looters and libtards that stormed the Wisconsin Capitol! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL

When BLM was burning and terrorizing DC and openly inciting violence against police and senators and the WH.....no one was shot and killed by police.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL

When BLM was burning and terrorizing DC and openly inciting violence against police and senators and the WH.....no one was shot and killed by police.

should have than ... it's simple really

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine having to face the consequences of your actions, how unfair! IMHO, Trump should be charged with manslaughter in that hot babes death.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If accuse Trump of incitement do you know the precedent that would set?

There goes our constitutional liberties.

The bar for incitement is very high for a very good reason.

And Americans need to after politicains who created bad conditions and lie and scam. Nothing wrong with that....its been done since America started. Those motherfuckers are supposed to work for us.

And that officer should not have shot her. She wasnt resisting arrest or being violent.

The entire corporate media narrative of January 6 is just divisive propaganda to cause citizens to hate eachother and not hold elected officials accountable. Trump is their favorite scape goat.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL

Would you just STFU, isn't it exhausting always being wrong 24/7/365?

How many difference are in these two pics of the US Capital?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file.jpg

The above pic is the Capital during the mostly peaceful BLM march, the one below is from 1/6/2021 when Trump Supporters broke into and entered the Cradle of Democracy, with violence aforethought. Hot tub babe from 'Diego, died because of Trump's lies. You are willfully stoopid to think otherwise.

Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL

Would you just STFU, isn't it exhausting always being wrong 24/7/365?

How many difference are in these two pics of the US Capital?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file.jpg

The above pic is the Capital during the mostly peaceful BLM march, the one below is from 1/6/2021 when Trump Supporters broke into and entered the Cradle of Democracy, with violence aforethought. Hot tub babe from 'Diego, died because of Trump's lies. You are willfully stoopid to think otherwise.
riot-1.png

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine having to face the consequences of your actions, how unfair! IMHO, Trump should be charged with manslaughter in that hot babes death.
And Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, the entire squad, .....fuck, ALL dems should be charged with the murders of all the victims from the jig lives dont matter riots. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And Americans need to after politicains who created bad conditions and lie and scam. Nothing wrong with that....its been done since America started. Those motherfuckers are supposed to work for us.

And that officer should not have shot her. She wasnt resisting arrest or being violent.

The entire corporate media narrative of January 6 is just divisive propaganda to cause citizens to hate eachother and not hold elected officials accountable. Trump is their favorite scape goat.
I'm not sure I wouldnt have shot her. I'll bet he had orders to hold that line with lethal force.

I'd damn well shot every single motherfucker dead and lit the bodies on fire in the streets of every single asshole looting and vandalizing in those jigabooze matter riots.

At this point though, none of this matters. Everyone who has a rural place to retreat to from the coming civil war is fortunate.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And where was your silent ass, when that statue fell on that fucker in Nofolk VA? When the bitch that literally INCITED that shit, WALKED when charged, AND the officer who filed the case was fired! Trump didnt incite shit, yet this bitch did and walked. Shut the fuck up hypocrite. All y'all libtards are a bunch of gawd damn hyporcites.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not sure I wouldnt have shot her. I'll bet he had orders to hold that line with lethal force.

I'd damn well shot every single motherfucker dead and lit the bodies on fire in the streets of every single asshole looting and vandalizing in those jigabooze matter riots.

At this point though, none of this matters. Everyone who has a rural place to retreat to from the coming civil war is fortunate.
Save a couple bottles of vodka for work tomorrow G.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not much on vodka. Well, unless its in vegas and I'm slugging bloody mary's. Whiskey is my jam. A lil bitch like you prolly drinks white claws all damned day! :ROFL3: fukin faggit!
:Sad:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not much on vodka. Well, unless its in vegas and I'm slugging bloody mary's. Whiskey is my jam. A lil bitch like you prolly drinks white claws all damned day! :ROFL3: fukin faggit!
White Claw, is that what you gayboys drink at your homogheyfabulousgaybars these days?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

White Claw, is that what you gayboys drink at your homogheyfabulousgaybars these days?
NO YUO FAGGIT!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's white and CONservative tho so this shit will go nowhere. Not marches, no riots, no shutting down traffic.

Meanwhile, the family of the piece of shit Mike Brown that tried to beat up a cop got paid 1.5 million and there were riots, highways shut down, property destroyed, and marches all over the country.

The Death of yer Ashli Babbit, Lokmeer:

...like I told you...guns are an Instrument of Violence which invites Death inta the door.

But Ashli stood too close to the door, eh Lokmeer?

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And where was your silent ass, when that statue fell on that fucker in Nofolk VA? When the bitch that literally INCITED that shit, WALKED when charged, AND the officer who filed the case was fired! Trump didnt incite shit, yet this bitch did and walked. Shut the fuck up hypocrite. All y'all libtards are a bunch of gawd damn hyporcites.

One of the top rated comments: BlackLivesSplattered

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey genius, it's you leftist faggots who support a party which panders to the LGBT community and promotes homosexuality, yet Conservatives are the "gayboys?"

GTFO, Shirley.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...like I told you...guns are an Instrument of Violence which invites Death inta the door.

Well josephine, if they can shoot and kill her without riots, some BLM jigs should be no problemo, right?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well josephine, if they can shoot and kill her without riots, some BLM jigs should be no problemo, right?

Right...Left...They all end up dead by guns, eh Lokmeer?

Those who seek violence die by the sword...

Somebody's 2 seconds of fun with a gun cost someone else their life, eh Lokmeer?

Like this guy...

2020.08.27-03.44-revolvernews-5f472c0aebc06.png

and of course, Ashli as well...

38436222-9183085-image-a-25_1611551940535.jpg

One Left, the other Right but the same result.

Tehy both end up dead from gun violence, eh Lokmeer?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey genius, it's you leftist faggots who support a party which panders to the LGBT community and promotes homosexuality, yet Conservatives are the "gayboys?"

GTFO, Shirley.
Citations supporting your shrilly hysterical homosexual promotion conspiracy theory, or stfu about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Somebody's 2 seconds of fun with a gun cost someone else their life, eh Lokmeer?

Like this guy...

Well if that pedophile wasnt attacking an armed kid he wouldnt have been shot.

That woman was literally just standing there. She wasnt armed or attacking anyone. They could have taken her in easily.

There is nuance here, it's not some black and white issue.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like this guy...

That woman was literally just standing there. She wasnt armed or attacking anyone. They could have taken her in easily.

...guns is one of the issues, Dovey.

They're no damn good

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like this guy...

Difference is, the first guy was a public service.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like this guy...

...guns is one of the issues, Dovey.

They're no damn good

Not true at all. More people die per year in car accidents and even drunk driving. We dont blame cars or alcohol. Pretty much because the individual is responsible.

You dont hear about all the incidents where having a gun saved someone's life. Like that first guy you posted. Because Kyle was armed, he didnt get killed or brutalized.

I'm a woman with daughters. Guns are how I know I can defend myself and my kids. Why should I give that up? Because a news report of someone getting shot(regardless of the circumstance) is more emotional somehow than a young woman being raped and murdered?

All banning guns accomplishes is making law abiding citizens more likely to be killed by criminals. One of the shit bags Kyle shot had a gun illegally. Kyle shot the guy with the illegal gun right on the arm. That guy with the illegal gun was going to kill him.

Again.....there is a lot of nuance here. It's not black and white. And guns are not the problem. Violent people are the problem.

As long as violent people exist, law abiding people have an entitled right to defend themselves effectively.

If someone breaks into my house with intent to brutalize, that gun is very good.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GTFO, Shirley.
Citations supporting your shrilly hysterical homosexual promotion conspiracy theory, or stfu about it.

faggit, God doesnt care if faggits are lib or con. God says kill all faggits dead.