Check on your liberal family/friends/neighbors

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Between the SCOTUS rulings on immunity and ballot access the liberals are having a rough time right now.

Let's not even speak of Biden's poll numbers... that's just salt in the wound.

Let the VBNMW folks in your life know you care for them and you're there if they need you, then give them space and let them work through this trying time the best way they know how (which will probably be to blame progressives/leftists since that's their default scapegoat for everything).

And whatever you do try very hard not to laugh at them no matter how tempting or how much they deserve it.

Liberals have feelings too, they're just shallower and more spiteful than the feelings of other people.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
GH3m4gZXIAAh2qI

"Hurr durr!"

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another post about your liberal derangement syndrome.

Fun!

Yea...kinda funny how Gary has gone nose blind to current state of the republican party and their cult leader who resembles a giant chicken McNugget. Perhaps his next video should be about Dungeon's and Dragons and the LARPing community...that would be more entertaining.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yea...kinda funny how Gary has gone nose blind to current state of the republican party and their cult leader who resembles a giant chicken McNugget. Perhaps his next video should be about Dungeon's and Dragons and the LARPing community...that would be more entertaining.

You shouldn't speak of things you know nothing about and it seems that would include my opinion of the republican party, despite everything I've ever poasted here and elsewhere.

Here's the difference though:

The republicans don't even pretend to be "progressive" or lie about their intentions that immediately evaporate once ensconced in office. They openly declare they want to do horrible things and then when they have power they do those horrible things. They're at least honest about their agendas, despicable as they may be.

The democrats use a facade of support for popular programs and agendas, hollow promises and empty posturing that are targeted at preventing voters from abandoning them entirely while all they ever actually *do* is perpetuate and expand the power of the establishment. That's why we don't have health care, a living wage, an end to wars, or a government that concerns itself with the needs of all the people instead of merely the donor class, the military industrial complex, and oligarchs. That's why it's the Biden administration that is trying to establish a "ministry of truth" to censor speech on social media that challenges its narratives, is engaged in a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine, enables a genocide in Gaza, continuously escalates military tensions with China, and has ignored all but one of its campaign promises: that nothing would fundamentally change.

The democrats are false, tricksy, and just as if not more authoritarian than the republicans.

The hypocrisies and lies make the democrats *worse* than republicans but that should in no way be interpreted as an endorsement of republicans. It is quite simply an indictment of the democrats themselves.

Fuck the republicans. And fuck the democrats.

Sheeple believing the myth that we always have to choose one or the other is how we got here.

How's that working out for everybody?

**spit**

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Me old friend, you talk of politicking as if you or I and everyone else is not a consumer of it, on whatever level. You cannot claim not to be sullied by it in reaction to it.

Let me tell you as a fact what would happen in both Palestine and Ukraine if the the Republicans were in charge. Nothing, you wid give a carte blanche to the genocide also. American imperialism and its dollars paid for the instability we now reap, post WW2. It is the mantle you took over from us in the UK. You wanted influence, you earned it.

I need to tell you something, the real sheep are those who merely pretend that they have some pertinacious vantage point simply by divorcing themselves from the flock. It is no personal insult to acknowledge that a higher intelligence than most creates the very reason why disengagement is so weak a foundation for survival.

Life itself is binary...you either choose one path or the other, for in the moment you cannot choose all paths.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me old friend, you talk of politicking as if you or I and everyone else is not a consumer of it, on whatever level. You cannot claim not to be sullied by it in reaction to it.

Let me tell you as a fact what would happen in both Palestine and Ukraine if the the Republicans were in charge. Nothing, you wid give a carte blanche to the genocide also. American imperialism and its dollars paid for the instability we now reap, post WW2. It is the mantle you took over from us in the UK. You wanted influence, you earned it.

I need to tell you something, the real sheep are those who merely pretend that they have some pertinacious vantage point simply by divorcing themselves from the flock. It is no personal insult to acknowledge that a higher intelligence than most creates the very reason why disengagement is so weak a foundation for survival.

Life itself is binary...you either choose one path or the other, for in the moment you cannot choose all paths.

Indeed, six of one and half a dozen of the other. Both parties are steering in the same direction. We wouldn't be a country otherwise .

And all Americans benefit from the wealth our hegemony begets. Down to the instruments of our discontent. The very tools that we use to voice our self-loathing to anyone that will listen.

We lucky sonsabitches. The campesino in El Salvador, the hunched over old man in a rice paddy, the Bangladeshi garment worker, so on and so forth, would kill to be so cursed as we are...

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so far ahead in the polls he wins by a landslide! Joe has destroyed AMERICA!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WIDe open borders, historic inflation record debt in America! Doesnt get any worse! Yoo libs are either dumb or yoo just dont care.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so far ahead in the polls he wins by a landslide! Joe has destroyed AMERICA!

Must be those gold sneakers giving him the advantage in the race.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Life itself is binary

Only in the respect that something is either alive or not and even there we've discovered some grey areas like forests whose trees connect at their roots not unlike a vast neural network that actually passes information between individual trees.

Reductionism is the refuge of people who prefer simple, easy to digest explanations and processes over facing the innate complexity of reality. That's not even an insult; it's just an observation. In some cases (mathematics involving infinite decimal point numbers like Pi, for example) a certain amount of reductionism can provide benefit without drastically altering or ignoring the reality of a thing in specific case uses.

Sociology (sciences in general, I'd say) is not one of those cases. Ignoring many/most of the relationships and influences in order to produce a "simple" model is flawed in its premise and any conclusions should not to be relied upon to make consequential decisions.

What are elections if not expressions of social will? Of what use is that expression if it's reduced to choosing between two pre-selected candidates that can best be described as Unacceptable and Insufferable?

There is nothing binary about a choice whose parameters are controlled, but not by the chooser.

...you either choose one path or the other, for in the moment you cannot choose all paths.

But when you find yourself on the wrong path you can and should get the hell off it.

The duopoly is a dead end no matter which side of the path is chosen. The only logical choice is neither of them and I don't care how many people insist on staying in their lanes; I don't play that stupid game.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Only in the respect that something is either alive or not and even there we've discovered some grey areas like forests whose trees connect at their roots not unlike a vast neural network that actually passes information between individual trees.

Reductionism is the refuge of people who prefer simple, easy to digest explanations and processes over facing the innate complexity of reality. That's not even an insult; it's just an observation. In some cases (mathematics involving infinite decimal point numbers like Pi, for example) a certain amount of reductionism can provide benefit without drastically altering or ignoring the reality of a thing in specific case uses.

Sociology (sciences in general, I'd say) is not one of those cases. Ignoring many/most of the relationships and influences in order to produce a "simple" model is flawed in its premise and any conclusions should not to be relied upon to make consequential decisions.

What are elections if not expressions of social will? Of what use is that expression if it's reduced to choosing between two pre-selected candidates that can best be described as Unacceptable and Insufferable?

There is nothing binary about a choice whose parameters are controlled, but not by the chooser.

But when you find yourself on the wrong path you can and should get the hell off it.

The duopoly is a dead end no matter which side of the path is chosen. The only logical choice is neither of them and I don't care how many people insist on staying in their lanes; I don't play that stupid game.
No matter how you dress it up, parroting the stolen election canard is silly and reflects poorly on someone like you that likes to think "you're above it all". Be best!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am confused G, as I so often am... why be on a path commenting on its viability as a path, and then simply step off of it because of the direction it takes? What direction do you take in terms of progression, if you are theredafter never going anywhere?

Sometimes ol'duffers like us surrender to the cynicism that made us, but progression along said path demands direction and sustainability. Political or social, environmental or esoterical, it can then become a non-sequitur, for there is always a forward momentum to the structure within the linear nature of time, and our momentary incestuous relationship to it .

We either progress as a societal community, or regress. Regression among human endeavour is the reason totalitarianism still exists. To think one person has an answer, for all of your woes.

If we are off the path, how can we interact or have an opinion on its viability down the track? The very definition of progress.

Life is binary, and ends in us all falling at the side of the path.

There is however a difference between falling, and just giving up.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I am confused G, as I so often am... why be on a path commenting on its viability as a path, and then simply step off of it because of the direction it takes? What direction do you take in terms of progression, if you are theredafter never going anywhere?

You and many others are on a road.

You notice that the road is leading to the edge of a cliff and immediately take an off-ramp to a road that doesn't lead to a cliff, or at least not to one that you can see yet. A few others also exit the doomed road but most continue along it.

Do you move back onto the road leading to certain doom just to be with the larger group or do you wave to those nearest to you in an attempt to ensure they're aware of the danger but remain on the safe road yourself?

Rejoining the crowd hurtling toward oblivion gains nothing for anybody.

Remaining on the safe road and alerting as many as possible still on the deadly road could save lives, including your own. If your warnings and those of the others who realized the advisability of changing course spread fast enough the whole tragedy may even be averted.

Driving over the cliff just because lots of others are doing it is suicide and foolish.

Sometimes ol'duffers like us surrender to the cynicism that made us, but progression along said path demands direction and sustainability.

I can only choose my own road.
It's not in my power nor should it be to choose a road for others.

How can it be cynicism to alter course when the original path is obviously suicidal? No my friend, that is the epitome of hopefulness. That is striving not only for a better destination but for a life beyond that destination, for all of us.

I can't force anyone else to see or to care.
That's not in my purview just as it's in no one else's to force me onto a path not of my choosing.

The cynical say: "It's inevitable" or "There's nothing I can do"

I say: "That road leads to ruin. Follow it if you must but I will not."

We either progress as a societal community, or regress. Regression among human endeavour is the reason totalitarianism still exists. To think one person has an answer, for all of your woes.

Driving over a cliff isn't progress.
It's the end of progress and everything else too.

One person does have all the answers for me and that person is also me.

Only I can choose the road I follow and I follow the one that isn't leading to a cliff.

Everyone else has to choose for themselves.

Is it unfair that the many who insist on committing suicide may well drag everyone else down with them? Well, yeah, I guess. But the alternative, removing their ability to choose, is no better than enslavement which is just another more insidious cliff.

One of the joys and perils of being a member of a society is the shared destiny. It can result in exultation or lamentation, longevity or brevity. In that we're all just along for the ride but that doesn't mean we have to be passive or quietly compliant when the ride is heading straight for a cliff.

If it's all going to end it'll be after I shouted "turn you fools!" and leapt from the misguided vehicle and not with me huddled on the floorboard pretending not to notice our imminent demise.

There is however a difference between falling, and just giving up.

Exactly. I can't stop this society from driving over a cliff but I bloody well can choose not to get out and push it along even faster.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I appreciate that you think you are on your own path G, but I know you are not. I know this because you are here, on the same old path as the rest of us, searching for a voice that gives an opinion to those who thought they had lost theirs.

You are on the same path me ol'friend, and all you can really do is surrender to the fact that you walked all this way without ever surrendering.

There is no political cliff edge, there never was, only the power that you give to others who claim there is.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
loooo.jpg

The real question is...where did Gary get his shirts. The only times I have seen such shirts as these is from old 60's shows like Hawai 50 and those Spanish soap operas that were popular in the 1970's.

Perhaps a Gofund me can be set up so that Gary can buy a shirt that was made in the 21st Century.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
loooo.jpg

The real question is...where did Gary get his shirts. The only times I have seen such shirts as these is from old 60's shows like Hawai 50 and those Spanish soap operas that were popular in the 1970's.

Perhaps a Gofund me can be set up so that Gary can buy a shirt that was made in the 21st Century.

I'm no peacock or dandy dressing to impress; I wear clothes that are comfortable.
If that upsets you please allow me to say, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart...

...good. LoL

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I appreciate that you think you are on your own path G

As are we all.
How could it be otherwise?

Convergences, intentional or accidental, aside... each of our paths have always been and will always be our own, even when we decide to tread them in service to someone or something else.

It is known.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can you give me one example of anyone in human history that has existed off path...just one?

Because I, as a very intelligent man G, cannot think of any!