Check it, Breakfail!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Blue-ringed octopus…deadly poisonous but timid and shy. Most fatalities have been accidental, such as stepping on one in the shallow rock pools.

36d6c2b771523760adf4c793e6b1417e.gif

That's what I figure. I didn't think they went around looking to kill humans.

Speaking of killing humans, do you know where SHAMPAIN has been?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Totse pronounced Tsort-see is a Zulu word for riffraff or juvenile delinquent. I think the habit of inhaling shit fumes started in Zambia.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like a bisexual!? Fuck you pickled transvestite!

Yeah. Because at first you come off as being very queer. But then there's an alleged Mrs. Breakfall who actually might be a potbelly pig held captive in your closet.

So you can see my confusion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah. Because at first you come off as being very queer. But then there's an alleged Mrs. Breakfall who actually might be a potbelly pig held captive in your closet.

So you can see my confusion.
Dude…you’re a cross-dressing faggot. I thought you WOKE fucks were very sure of your identities?? Now fuck off…I’m trying to roll a joint!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dude…you’re a cross-dressing faggot. I thought you WOKE fucks were very sure of your identities?? Now fuck off…I’m trying to roll a joint!

I'm not sure I am. You're the bloke that goes around showing off your pierced genitalia to men and women on a forum that no one asked to see. Next, much like your faggot-ass-e-brothers out here, all of your posts exhibit some form of homophobic bigotry to a group you clearly belong to.

You and Aryan are two of the biggest Queens out here. With you tagging BF like some child scared of his own shadow. Crying to BF everytime someone steps on your mangina. Then there's Aryan, who wouldn't be a able to get lucky with any of the sexes even if he did have 1900 tons of Molly to hand out, on account he's soo into dicks that he literally gets violent when confronted with his transparent gayness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not sure I am. You're the bloke that goes around showing off your pierced genitalia to men and women on a forum that no one asked to see. Next, much like your faggot-ass-e-brothers out here, all of your posts exhibit some form of homophobic bigotry to a group you clearly belong to.

You and Aryan are two of the biggest Queens out here. With you tagging BF like some child scared of his own shadow. Crying to BF everytime someone steps on your mangina. Then there's Aryan, who wouldn't be a able to get lucky with any of the sexes even if he did have 1900 tons of Molly to hand out, on account he's soo into dicks that he literally gets violent when confronted with his transparent gayness.
I don’t condone Peedoism period. If some Canuck has sexual childhood trauma and wants to post vile accusations on a daily basis, naturally I want to see the rock spider AssBoxxed. Sort out your shit ya modding fag! Löl

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don’t condone Peedoism period. If some Canuck has sexual childhood trauma and wants to post vile accusations on a daily basis, naturally I want to see the rock spider AssBoxxed. Sort out your shit ya modding fag! Löl

See. You're doing it again. No one brought up that subject (kiddy fiddler insults). Why are you doing this? We were having a nice conversation on why you're such a faggot. DO NOT BRING ME INTO THIS--Your little desperate cries for attention. Take this fucking shit up with BF. I could care less what you want when it comes to pretty much anything.

I don't get how you can let words on a screen enter into your real life to the point where you actually have mental breakdowns online for all to see. You also use these forums to express/pen your dormant sexual fantasies about men to mostly strangers because you have no outlet for this in your so-called "normal life."

DDT

Factory Bastard
It’s definitely a thing in Africa…trust me…my old stomping ground. Minus the jenkem! Lulz
I suppose it could be a thing in those Negro countries, but the only thing that methane (and perhaps hydrogen sulfide if it's in there too) would produce is light headedness in smaller doses, and death in larger doses (enclosed space type environments). Basically oxygen starvation.

It's not really something that would get you 'high' in the way that you or I would understand a 'high' to be. But then again, niggers in nigger countries never cease to do things that are perplexing to the rest of the world...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
See. You're doing it again. No one brought up that subject (kiddy fiddler insults). Why are you doing this? We were having a nice conversation on why you're such a faggot. DO NOT BRING ME INTO THIS--Your little desperate cries for attention. Take this fucking shit up with BF. I could care less what you want when it comes to pretty much anything.

I don't get how you can let words on a screen enter into your real life to the point where you actually have mental breakdowns online for all to see. You also use these forums to express/pen your dormant sexual fantasies about men to mostly strangers because you have no outlet for this in your so-called "normal life."
Oh piss off you paedophilic sympathiser! Löl.