Check it, Breakfail!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh piss off you paedophilic sympathiser! Löl.

I must have struck a nerve. Now now, no need to get overly nasty. I just wanted to remind you that if you're not having "fun" out here then what are you doing besides trying to sniff dicks?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I must have struck a nerve. Now now, no need to get overly nasty. I just wanted to remind you that if you're not having "fun" out here then what are you doing besides trying to sniff dicks?
You’re a stuck record chiming in like you fucking own the place. You’re not wanted you queer sack!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You’re a stuck record chiming in like you fucking own the place. You’re not wanted you queer sack!

Unlike you, I don't need the affirmation of complete tards on some forum. You have to have the acceptance online because from your pattern of behaviors and mental breaks, you need the validation from your peers even if they all are complete strangers and potential serial killers in the making.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unlike you, I don't need the affirmation of complete tards on some forum. You have to have the acceptance online because from your pattern of behaviors and mental breaks, you need the validation from your peers even if they all are complete strangers and potential serial killers in the making.
Oi dickhead…you’re on a forum with a group of people that I’ve knocked around with for years. You and your mangy drip of a brother saunter in here like you’re the shit. You’re fuck all other than two nerdy halfwit blokes with mommy issues…

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give that avi a wipe, the pong of pilchards is wafting around the forum.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oi dickhead…you’re on a forum with a group of people that I’ve knocked around with for years. You and your mangy drip of a brother saunter in here like you’re the shit. You’re fuck all other than two nerdy halfwit blokes with mommy issues…

So you do admit that this IS your life just like Aryan?

You do know that you just admitted to being online for years with the same people, right? You choose this. I did not. If it were up to me 99% of the dickheads I've run into on the webz would have been vaporized into tiny little particles of dead matter.

Don't hate because people play the game better than you. Just get better...or quit like you normally do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So you do admit that this IS your life just like Aryan?

You do know that you just admitted to being online for years with the same people, right? You choose this. I did not. If it were up to me 99% of the dickheads I've run into on the webz would have been vaporized into tiny little particles of dead matter.

Don't hate because people play the game better than you. Just get better...or quit like you normally do.
Oi…it’s Friday evening and I’m trying to relax. Just had a joint and opened a bottle of red for my wife and I.
Shut the fuck up and stop niggling after my arse ya cock sucking queerfuck! You’re an attention pony like your scorned pooftering brother ya pair of halfwits.

qG3pInB.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oi…it’s Friday evening and I’m trying to relax. Just had a joint and opened a bottle of red for my wife and I.
Shut the fuck up and stop niggling after my arse ya cock sucking queerfuck! You’re an attention pony like your scorned pooftering brother ya pair of halfwits.

qG3pInB.jpg

I like how you always want to change the subject back to what you're doing without ever answering or giving clarification on how far down your homosexuality goes.

Like I stated before. It isn't lost on me that your entire existence on BG consists of rehashed faglames.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like how you always want to change the subject back to what you're doing without ever answering or giving clarification on how far down your homosexuality goes.

Like I stated before. It isn't lost on me that your entire existence on BG consists of rehashed faglames.
images

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Löl…the both of you made Brawl Hall faggoty. The worst thing spinning off that nerd tube…was the both of you bros thinking that you were the champs! You’re chumps…and the majority of this forum would agree!

I lurve how you think just throwing out the occasional 6 letter word makes you sound smarter than you really are. You come out here everyday and say the same fucking thing:

"Shut up gay faggot. Go dick a dick! LOL!"

Dude, you're one of the biggest homos out here. You're going around posting pictures of Gary from Grindr.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I lurve how you think just throwing out the occasional 6 letter word makes you sound smarter than you really are. You come out here everyday and say the same fucking thing:

"Shut up gay faggot. Go dick a dick! LOL!"

Dude, you're one of the biggest homos out here. You're going around posting pictures of Gary from Grindr.
I didn’t read…

You do realise that I can be as irritating as you don’t you?
images