Check it, Breakfail!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
20230429-193321.jpg

$49.50 per gram. Cross between Trophy Wife and Grand Daddy Purple equals Purple People Eater which is 90% Indica dominant. This is only sold by the gram.

I bought 10 grams.

I also picked this up.

20230429-193445.jpg

Trophy Wife live resin cartridge. 1 gram for $50.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
20230429-193321.jpg

$49.50 per gram. Cross between Trophy Wife and Grand Daddy Purple equals Purple People Eater which is 90% Indica dominant. This is only sold by the gram.

I bought 10 grams.

I also picked this up.

20230429-193445.jpg

Trophy Wife live resin cartridge. 1 gram for $50.

Smoke it all.

Get baked.

Pretend that you do not have a small cock.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where did I say that dicklips? Well??? Where did I post that you fucking cocksucker?

You're another proven idiot that I wish would get hit point blank by a SCUD Missile.
So, moulded in the shape of a scud misssile then, jfc you must have a bucket arse though.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh. So you want to be hit by it after I attempt to put it inside of me?

You're such a sick fuck.
Not possible for anyone to use it after you now is it, it would be lost and sloshing about within your bog of eternal colon hole.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I really don't know why that geriatric fuck Prowler was limping all up in my thread, leaving a trail of urine dribble for all to follow. Then there's the thing, Swamp-Dick. No one asked its opinion because this thread was titled "Breakfail." Not Prowler who's on Chris Hansen's top ten list. Not that cro-magnon dirt farmer Swamp-Dork, either.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not possible for anyone to use it after you now is it, it would be lost and sloshing about within your bog of eternal colon hole.

So now my "colon hole" which I believe you're mixing up with my anus and rectum is that vast, that you're saying a SCUD Missile could easily fit all up in my ass with room to spare even with a "bog," because for some strange reason I am the only person on the planet with an "eternal colon hole?"

You. Need. To. Stop. Drop. And. Roll.

Then go ahead and drink some bleach.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So now my "colon hole" which I believe you're mixing up with my anus and rectum is that vast, that you're saying a SCUD Missile could easily fit all up in my ass with room to spare even with a "bog", because for some strange reason I am the only person on the planet with an "eternal colon hole?"

You. Need. To. Stop. Drop. And. Roll.

Then go ahead and drink some bleach.
So you don’t feel special about your eternal colon hole ? Maybe you need some company of other sloppy eternal colon holes, talk to X, you two could meat and compare your meats.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So you don’t feel special about your eternal colon hole ? Maybe you need some company of other sloppy eternal colon holes, talk to X, you two could meat and compare your meats.

What a surprise!

A typical faglame. Do you always mention your significant other when spouting out homoerotic themed retorts smelling of ass and semen?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me.

How long have you and X been digging in each other's anal orifices looking for gold with your tongues?

Has your boyfriend found out about your e-lover X?
No not yet, can’t have my boyfriend knowing theres gold in my arse. How did you discover people had gold up their bums ? Must have been a piece stuck on the end of your poor over worked scud missile .

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Reminding Flynn that he has a cock will always send him into a tirade.

Hahaha!!!

Oh. I. C.

I know where this is going.

Next, no matter how I reply, I'm going to have a "meltdown" according to you and the bizarro world only you live in. Then you'll tap-dance clumsily around the forums in your outlet mall high-heels, claiming that "you owned me" for the next 6 weeks, while trying to keep your Diana Ross wig from falling off.

Amirite?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No not yet, can’t have my boyfriend knowing theres gold in my arse. How did you discover people had gold up their bums ? Must have been a piece stuck on the end of your poor over worked scud missile .

Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to you and your butt buddies. What if you don't tell boyfriend #67 of this year that there is a possibility that your butt may harbor one of the biggest gold reserves rivaling only Fort Knox?

What if you're in an accident involving a 3 meter silicone dildo, your rectum and three horses? What if you die doing what you love and you get cremated and all that maybe precious metal goes to waste? You need to tell that guy who fills your rectal cavity with semen that you may have golden deposits in your bum that way he can take swift action when it comes to your well used ass.

I have a distinct feeling our definitions of a SCUD Missile differ. You're saying that I go around using the SCUD Missile as my own personal phallic and that I go around penetrating people with it?

You're soOOooo fucking silly.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to you and your butt buddies. What if you don't tell boyfriend #67 of this year that there is a possibility that your butt may harbor one of the biggest gold reserves rivaling only Fort Knox?

What if you're in an accident involving a 3 meter silicone dildo, your rectum and three horses? What if you die doing what you love and you get cremated and all that maybe precious metal goes to waste? You need to tell that guy who fills your rectal cavity with semen that you may have golden deposits in your bum that way he can take swift action when it comes to your well used ass.

I have a distinct feeling our definitions of a SCUD Missile differ. You're saying that I go around using the SCUD Missile as my own personal phallic and that I go around penetrating people with it?

You're soOOooo fucking silly.
Don’t expect me to read all that do you ?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, the question is, if you punch yourself in the face and it hurts, are you weak or strong ?

I don't answer stupid questions put forth by an alleged mammal that denies having a blow hole and who refers to itself as "Swamp-Cuck."

Were you born stupid or did you learn it at an early age when you started dating men?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn have you got any pictures of the $100 a gram weed you must buy.

I mean it's not like they saw you coming.

$50 a gram lololololololololololololol, you dumb fuck.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't answer stupid questions put forth by an alleged mammal that denies having a blow hole and who refers to itself as "Swamp-Cuck."

Were you born stupid or did you learn it at an early age when you started dating men?
Well I’ve never dated a bird, lol we ain’t all trans dykes .