Site Supporter ☠️
*Golf Clap*
tumblr_pbwle0uJRP1wa6175o1_1280.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Meltdown Alert!!!!
Oh. I. C.

I know where this is going.

Next, no matter how I reply, I'm going to have a "meltdown" according to you and the bizarro world only you live in. Then you'll tap-dance clumsily around the forums in your outlet mall high-heels, claiming that "you owned me" for the next 6 weeks, while trying to keep your Diana Ross wig from falling off.

Amirite?

This dude is too easy!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
20230429-193321.jpg

$49.50 per gram. Cross between Trophy Wife and Grand Daddy Purple equals Purple People Eater which is 90% Indica dominant. This is only sold by the gram.

I bought 10 grams.

I also picked this up.

20230429-193445.jpg

Trophy Wife live resin cartridge. 1 gram for $50.
That’s nice and compact! I’ve only grown bush bud…so it’s a lot looser.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol…I’m trying to convince the missus that I need a Firefly 2+ vaporizer, but she keeps telling me joints are free. Ordinarily I’m not a smoker…so I’m not keen on damaging my lungs over the long term. CBD oil is another avenue…

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That’s nice and compact! I’ve only grown bush bud…so it’s a lot looser.

"Nice and compact" is an Indica trait. I mean the pictures really don't do it justice, this is some of the most beautiful bud I have ever gotten my hands on. Obviously it's a limited batch.

Now for the real question, is this bud worth $49.50 USD/53.00 Euro per gram?

The answer: No

While it looks like the most gorgeous girl at the prom or Mr. Right from a rom-com, looks can be deceiving. It is stunning, the high even with all those beautiful tri-combs is an above average high, which is nothing to sneeze at but for it's price point it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong, the high is fantastic, it's clean and not chaotic like you would get from a Kush strain or an O.G. hybrid. But it's not worth the money. It's more of an $18 a gram type of strain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol…I’m trying to convince the missus that I need a Firefly 2+ vaporizer, but she keeps telling me joints are free. Ordinarily I’m not a smoker…so I’m not keen on damaging my lungs over the long term. CBD oil is another avenue…

Are you talking a vape wand or a vaporizer with a self heating nail?

If you're looking to go clean you should probably start looking at concentrates. They're cleaner depending who you buy from and there's no burnt plant or joint paper matter going into your lungs.

My thing with CBD oil is, if you're going to use that, why not just use like Rick Simpson Oil which is made with food grade ingredients? Or use live resin or distillate oils? You have soooo many choices now compared to 10 years ago.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

If you're looking to go clean you should probably start looking at concentrates. They're cleaner depending who you buy from and there's no burnt plant or joint paper matter going into your lungs.

My thing with CBD oil is, if you're going to use that, why not just use like Rick Simpson Oil which is made with food grade ingredients? Or use live resin or distillate oils? You have soooo many choices now compared to 10 years ago.
You are a drug junkie?
LOL

I knew it. You‘re a victim! LOL! Escape reality with drugs and vapes. You pond scum!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"Nice and compact" is an Indica trait. I mean the pictures really don't do it justice, this is some of the most beautiful bud I have ever gotten my hands on. Obviously it's a limited batch.

Now for the real question, is this bud worth $49.50 USD/53.00 Euro per gram?

The answer: No

While it looks like the most gorgeous girl at the prom or Mr. Right from a rom-com, looks can be deceiving. It is stunning, the high even with all those beautiful tri-combs is an above average high, which is nothing to sneeze at but for it's price point it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong, the high is fantastic, it's clean and not chaotic like you would get from a Kush strain or an O.G. hybrid. But it's not worth the money. It's more of an $18 a gram type of strain.
I’m not clued up on grams as I never buy it being a horticulturist and all. But I know an ounce (28.35 g) in Australia goes for around $350.00 to $450.00 depending on quality.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not clued up on grams as I never buy it being a horticulturist and all. But I know an ounce (28.35 g) in Australia goes for around $350.00 to $450.00 depending on quality.
It's about £180 to £210 an ounce in the UK.

That's why I was astonished at the $50 a gram Flynn paid,no matter wht the strain.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Makes sense. Here in the states the weed market caters to the rich and poor. The grams are usually used as a tester if one wanted to fly out of their comfort zone to try out a new company or strain.

$350-$450 is what ounces here were going for 5 years ago. Now you can purchase ounces for as low as $12.

So if I bought an ounce of this Purple People Eater it would show as this:

$49.50 @ 1 gram × 28 = $1386.00

Definitely not worth it!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Actual vaporizer to smoke the bud. My dad and I made CBD oil for my mother when she was going through the last stages of her cancer, because the oncologist was fucking giving us the shits with her Guinea Pig drug regimes. Around an ounce and a quarter ($500.00) in a rice cooker only got me a teaspoon or so of oil…so we did something fucking wrong. Yeah…we used the alcohol to separate the oil etc…but we were absolute novices. I plan to look into it and research the process more in the near future…

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's about £180 to £210 an ounce in the UK.

That's why I was astonished at the $50 a gram Flynn paid,no matter wht the strain.

Well you also have to remember that Washington State is one of the best producers of cannabis products rivaling even California and Colorado. Here it's about the money naturally, but also these growers are Artisans when it comes to creating new and potent strains.

I've seen limited small batch grows go for as high as $100 @ 1 gram.

These sticker prices may shock you but not to the people who live in the weed world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Makes sense. Here in the states the weed market caters to the rich and poor. The grams are usually used as a tester if one wanted to fly out of their comfort zone to try out a new company or strain.

$350-$450 is what ounces here were going for 5 years ago. Now you can purchase ounces for as low as $12.

So if I bought an ounce of this Purple People Eater it would show as this:

$49.50 @ 1 gram × 28 = $1386.00

Definitely not worth it!
AU $350.00 = US $231.00 (Aussie dollar is 0.66 US dollar atm)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actual vaporizer to smoke the bud. My dad and I made CBD oil for my mother when she was going through the last stages of her cancer, because the oncologist was fucking giving us the shits with her Guinea Pig drug regimes. Around an ounce and a quarter ($500.00) in a rice cooker only got me a teaspoon or so of oil…so we did something fucking wrong. Yeah…we used the alcohol to separate the oil etc…but we were absolute novices. I plan to look into it and research the process more in the near future…

Oh. Okay. If you're going down that route then you should definitely look into the bag/balloon method, where the smoke is trapped in a bag/balloon as the plant material is heated and then moved by a small fan. That way you're inhaling the "cleaner" smoke.

Yeah unfortunately to make a good amount of oil you need quite a bit of material. I think from what I've read an ounce will net you 3-4 grams depending on your extraction method.

Your first mistake was trying to extract oil using alcohol, unless it was food grade alcohol. Ice extraction and the pressure/gravity method are the best ways to extract oil. You could always go the butane route but like the alcohol process you need the right equipment and the know how, not suitable for amateurs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh. Okay. If you're going down that route then you should definitely look into the bag/balloon method, where the smoke is trapped in a bag/balloon as the plant material is heated and then moved by a small fan. That way you're inhaling the "cleaner" smoke.

Yeah unfortunately to make a good amount of oil you need quite a bit of material. I think from what I've read an ounce will net you 3-4 grams depending on your extraction method.

Your first mistake was trying to extract oil using alcohol, unless it was food grade alcohol. Ice extraction and the pressure/gravity method are the best ways to extract oil. You could always go the butane route but like the alcohol process you need the right equipment and the know how, not suitable for amateurs.
Food-grade Ehanol Acohol 95 Proof.

I know a lot of people around my age and older using CBD just to relax naturally, and also for many other benefits that make us all tick. I never take pharmaceuticals, and I believe binge drinking is not the best solution to deaden out the world.

Legalising marijuana for personal use will bring down the ridiculous costs of commercial CBD on the current market.

The fucking Jews are to blame! Löl

:PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can’t believe you lot can access this in the States!? We’re still in the stixx here in Oz. I don’t even know if Canberra allows it…and that’s the most relaxed State when it comes to the Green.

There's a delivery service that will pick up your weed and then deliver it to you.

I don't understand why Australia hasn't followed Holland, and several other European countries when it comes to revising their cannabis laws.

Australia has sooo much land and the weather is perfect for growing crops like marijuana and hemp.