Check it, Breakfail!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I took some pics of my koi. They’re not the best because I can’t be arsed removing the net…we have heaps of cormorants that try to eat them. My biggest females are around 60cm + Keep an eye out for the ghost koi with human faces.

Gimmee a sec to upload pics…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ghost face killah

b78mUs2.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
These two big chicks with hips are around 60cm and some change…

KUCdzPD.jpg
I think Koi are beautiful fish, but when you get all close to them you can see that some are missing scales and some have weird growths on them.

I love watching videos about Koi but I really don't want to be around those fish. They stink and they look at you and follow you around. On second thought Koi are kinda creepy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Koi are beautiful fish, but when you get all close to them you can see that some are missing scales and some have weird growths on them.

I love watching videos about Koi but I really don't want to be around those fish. They stink and they look at you and follow you around. On second thought Koi are kinda creepy.
Some breeds are scaleless on sections of their body. A had a ogon doitsu like that. One on the right…

images

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol…you won’t believe it. I was fixing this lady friend of mine’s roof today, and after the repair I walked in with my sunnies. She started singing the same song to me! Classic… :PuffPuffPass:

So in addition to being a doctor, politician, and doctor you're now a licensed and bonded roofer?

Seafairy says he saw cellulitis on your nutsack. If that is indeed true, it's gross.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah…but it’s personal taste. Scaleless koi can be susceptible to skin parasites and even tumours if the water parameters aren’t 100%.

Yeah, I've heard that about them that they need optimal conditions to grow fat and scary. I shouldn't be surprised that some weirdos want scaleless fish. They're just like that group of pinheads that own hairless cats. Now, for some it's an allergy thing, I get it but allergies or no allergies, I am not paying $12,000-$20,000 for a cat that looks like the central monster in a Steven King novel. Have you seen those things? Can you imagine waking up to that thing stating at you with its freakish looking alien hybrid feline body?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So in addition to being a doctor, politician, and doctor you're now a licensed and bonded roofer?

Seafairy says he saw cellulitis on your nutsack. If that is indeed true, it's gross.
He’s full of shit!

I do my own sutures, fix my ingrown toenails and removed a polyp from my anus by tying dental floss tightly around it and detaching it.

I was never a politician but grew up in a Police State and had basic training in the military.

I’m not a licensed roofer but did a fair bit of it in-between viticulture work over in Western Australia. Mostly metal roofing (colorbond)

There’s nothing in life that I won’t have a go at.
I’m forever…a gentleman and a scholar.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, I've heard that about them that they need optimal conditions to grow fat and scary. I shouldn't be surprised that some weirdos want scaleless fish. They're just like that group of pinheads that own hairless cats. Now, for some it's an allergy thing, I get it but allergies or no allergies, I am not paying $12,000-$20,000 for a cat that looks like the central monster in a Steven King novel. Have you seen those things? Can you imagine waking up to that thing stating at you with its freakish looking alien hybrid feline body?
I feed them protein rich pellets, lettuce, rice, pasta, peas, bread and watermelon. One female koi loves me and expects to be hand fed daily. Lol

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He’s full of shit!

I do my own sutures, fix my ingrown toenails and removed a polyp from my anus by tying dental floss tightly around it and detaching it.

I was never a politician but grew up in a Police State and had basic training in the military.

I’m not a licensed roofer but did a fair bit of it in-between viticulture work over in Western Australia. Mostly metal roofing (colorbond)

There’s nothing in life that I won’t have a go at.
I’m forever…a gentleman and a scholar.

Hold on! Let me see if I read that correctly. You removed a polyp from your anus using only dental floss? First off most people aren't aware of those growth unless there's sexual anal play and even then it's unlikely your male partner would have even noticed as he's in ecstatic pleasure while shooting a load deep into your stomach. You're an odd duck.

So your none of those things but you play them in your backyard?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hold on! Let me see if I read that correctly. You removed a polyp from your anus using only dental floss? First off most people aren't aware of those growth unless there's sexual anal play and even then it's unlikely your male partner would have even noticed as he's in ecstatic pleasure while shooting a load deep into your stomach. You're an odd duck.

So your none of those things but you play them in your backyard?
I had this niggling sensation close to my anus when I discovered the polyp. I googled it and it showed a proctologist performing the procedure with a probe and a metal wire loop. I thought that I’d save a grand and do it myself. It worked! Lol

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I feed them protein rich pellets, lettuce, rice, pasta, peas, bread and watermelon. One female koi loves me and expects to be hand fed daily. Lol

I guess you could call that a personality. Or is it another example of "Pavlov's Dog"(?) where conditioning plays into their/your learned behaviors? They know if they see you there are goodies to follow

I dunno. The only sea faring creatures I like are Octopus because if you look past their weird shape and behaviors you can almost feel an intelligent something trying to communicate. I really hate those Chinese videos where those fisherman are throwing live Octopus into hot oil. I also love whales. Whales are soooo majestic and their songs are very haunting and sad. I think it sucks that Orcas are mean to the other whales but I like Orcas too. I just wished they would get along with the other whales.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Doctors and lawyers can be some of the dumbest cunts around…trust me. And as far as politicians go…look at the state of American politics! Lol

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I had this niggling sensation close to my anus when I discovered the polyp. I googled it and it showed a proctologist performing the procedure with a probe and a metal wire loop. I thought that I’d save a grand and do it myself. It worked! Lol

Dang!

That's like soOoOo boss!!!

Do you have a picture of the polyp? Does it look like beef jerky? Would you ever consider salting it and eating some of it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I guess you could call that a personality. Or is it another example of "Pavlov's Dog"(?) where it's conditioning where they know if they see you there's goodies to follow.

I dunno. The only sea faring creatures I like are Octopus because if you look past their weird shape and behaviors you can almost feel an intelligent something trying to communicate. I really hate those Chinese videos where those fisherman are throwing live Octopus into hot oil. I also love whales. Whales are soooo majestic and their songs are very haunting and sad. I think it sucks that Orcas are mean to the other whales but I like Orcas too. I just wished they would get along with the other whales.
Orcas are actually large dolphins. I guess they’re a threat to whale calves??

I love octopuses too…they’re great creatures. Unfortunately Mrs Breakfall gets creeped out by them so I can’t have one. I caught one with the intention of eating it, but I couldn’t bring myself to killing it and put it back in the ocean.

Koi are quite intelligent and will recognise the person that feeds them. If someone else stands next to me they’ll shy away.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Orcas are actually large dolphins. I guess they’re a threat to whale calves??

I love octopuses too…they’re great creatures. Unfortunately Mrs Breakfall gets creeped out by them so I can’t have one. I caught one with the intention of eating it, but I couldn’t bring myself to killing it and put it back in the ocean.

Koi are quite intelligent and will recognise the person that feeds them. If someone else stands next to me they’ll shy away.

Yeah. I can see where Mrs. Breakfall has a point. Once she gets past the "This thing has a beak and suckers?" She'll be fine. Though you do have the most toxic little octopi living in your waters. I read somewhere I think it was actually a scientific paper but don't quote me on that. I think the premise was that they were brought here via meteors.

Koi are still weird.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah. I can see where Mrs. Breakfall has a point. Once she gets past the "This thing has a beak and suckers?" She'll be fine. Though you do have the most toxic little octopi living in your waters. I read somewhere I think it was actually a scientific paper but don't quote me on that. I think the premise was that they were brought here via meteors.

Koi are still weird.
Blue-ringed octopus…deadly poisonous but timid and shy. Most fatalities have been accidental, such as stepping on one in the shallow rock pools.

36d6c2b771523760adf4c793e6b1417e.gif