Fauci is an evil son of a bitch who belongs in prison.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have the absolutely evil son of a bitch Fauci, who should be killed, authoring "medical experiments" where dogs are having "researches cutting out the voice organs from pet dogs because "researchers " do not want to hear them cry while while their heads are locked into netted cages so that sand flies consume their eyes, brains, and faces.

The dogs literally had their faces, eyes, and brains eaten by flies. They were tortured and when they cried too much about their faces and eyes being eaten by flies... Fauci's solution was to cut out the dogs voice boxes so they could no longer cry about their eyes and faces be eaten by flies.

WTF?! All the puppies died!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are talking puppies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It would be so much better if scientists experimented on people, hmm?

I am fine with animal experiments which produce something valuable. Locking puppies in cages so that flies can eat their faces, eyes, and brains then cutting out their voice boxes because they cry to loudly while their faces, eyes, and brains are eaten alive by flies is a bit much .

Don't you agree? We are talking about baby puppies. They put their heads in net cages then made it so they couldn't prevent flies from eating their faces, eyes, and brains. If that isn't cruel and unusual then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are talking puppies.

I am fine with animal experiments which produce something valuable. Locking puppies in cages so that flies can eat their faces, eyes, and brains then cutting out their voice boxes because they cry to loudly while theor faces, eyes, and brains are eaten by flies is a bit much

Don't you agree? We are talking about baby puppies.

I'd have to know more about the experiment to answer the question. I don't know why it was done, if it even was done. It's not as if I trust your sources with the truth.

eta: I don't relish the experimentation on animals, but I could never condone it on human babies. Could you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have the absolutely evil son of a bitch Fauci, who should be killed, authoring "medical experiments" where dogs are having "researches cutting out the voice organs from pet dogs because "researchers " do not want to hear them cry while while their heads are locked into netted cages so that sand flies consume their eyes, brains, and faces.

The dogs literally had their faces, eyes, and brains eaten by flies. They were tortured and when they cried too much about their faces and eyes being eaten by flies... Fauci's solution was to cut out the dogs voice boxes so they could no longer cry about their eyes and faces be eaten by flies.

Notice aidsman is A-OK with this shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are talking puppies.

For fucks sakes cunt, at least lobotomize, sedate, or otherwise make it where it wasnt painful! What a rabid assed cunt you are to support your side!

I don't know what the experiment was about. I don't take a side when I don't know what is happening, doofus. You're outraged without having all the facts, you stupid motherfucker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, I know, rather than do this to puppies, we could live birth 6 month old fetus' and let the flies eat their eyes out! After all, they arent human OR puppy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are talking puppies.

For fucks sakes cunt, at least lobotomize, sedate, or otherwise make it where it wasnt painful! What a rabid assed cunt you are to support your side!

I don't know what the experiment was about. I don't take a side when I don't know what is happening, doofus. You're outraged without having all the facts, you stupid motherfucker.
Sick fuk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are talking puppies.

Sick fuk.

^^ retarded fuck

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

245932697_10161658508068438_7963558293659513594_n.jpg