FBI setting up Neo-Nazi groups using informers.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
The FBI and CIA and other law enforcement or "intelligence" agencies have always infiltrated and entrapped people and organizations. Now, thanks to the laughingly named Patriot Act and other post-9/11 power grabs, we can add the NSA and DHS etc. to the list of permanent state operatives who are out there securing the world for corporate psychopaths.

Did the "conservatives" just never think it could happen to them? Or have they really not been paying any attention for the past 50+ years as it happened again and again to leftists and leftist groups?

Not saying they deserve it; just saying: "welcome to the party, slowpokes".

lulz

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The FBI and CIA and other law enforcement or "intelligence" agencies have always infiltrated and entrapped people and organizations. Now, thanks to the laughingly named Patriot Act and other post-9/11 power grabs, we can add the NSA and DHS etc. to the list of permanent state operatives who are out there securing the world for corporate psychopaths.

Did the "conservatives" just never think it could happen to them? Or have they really not been paying any attention for the past 50+ years as it happened again and again to leftists and leftist groups?

Not saying they deserve it; just saying: "welcome to the party, slowpokes".

lulz
So you’re ok with the attacks on 9/11?

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder how America lasted as long as it has without Presidents having criminal immunity.

America has NEVER seen the corruption we’re seeing with the Trumps, and a conservative judiciary letting Trump flaunt laws at will.