FDA seeks to block the release of Pfizer data til 2076

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reports of side-effects from Pfizer’s jab are relatively rare but growing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has recorded 4,694 deaths, 5,413 “life-threatening” reactions to Pfizer’s vaccine, and 23,867 hospitalizations as a result of the shot in the US thus far, but critics say such reactions have been
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think it is a good idea for them to take their time and be absolutely sure before they declare the vaccine (that they have been jabbing into millions of people's arms) safe.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it is a good idea for them to take their time and be absolutely sure before they declare the vaccine (that they have been jabbing into millions of people's arms) safe.

Actually I think the officials at the FDA in the US were seduced or bribed into approving the 3rd booster shots before being proven safe.

If you recall 3-4 months ago, officials in the FDA & CDC had recommended holding off on Pfizer boosters because of adverse side effects.

Then suddenly. ....they do an about face & tell us that it's an emergency - absolutely necessary to get these 3rd jabs approved. ...Goddammit? !

And meanwhile...there's a slew of cases of adverse side effects AND breakthrough cases - especially afer people were fully vaccinated with the Pfizer shots.

Plus....the booster shots from Pfizer have not been recommended by top medical officials in other countries. ..including Canada & parts of Europe.

So it begs the question....why is the FDA in such an anxious rush to approve a fallible vaccine when others aren'T?

Are they being pressured by Big Pharma? Is someone putting the squeeze on the FDA?

If this doesn't call for an investigation/inquiry into the activity if big pharma and it's relationship with the FDA, then I don't know what does.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Actually I think the officials at the FDA in the US were seduced or bribed into approving the 3rd booster shots before being proven safe.

If you recall 3-4 months ago, officials in the FDA & CDC had recommended holding off on Pfizer boosters because of adverse side effects.

Then suddenly. ....they do an about face & tell us that it's an emergency - absolutely necessary to get these 3rd jabs approved. ...Goddammit? !

And meanwhile...there's a slew of cases of adverse side effects AND breakthrough cases - especially afer people were fully vaccinated with the Pfizer shots.

Plus....the booster shots from Pfizer have not been recommended by top medical officials in other countries. ..including Canada & parts of Europe.

So it begs the question....why is the FDA in such an anxious rush to approve a fallible vaccine when others aren'T?

Are they being pressured by Big Pharma? Is someone putting the squeeze on the FDA?

If this doesn't call for an investigation/inquiry into the activity if big pharma and it's relationship with the FDA, then I don't know what does.
Are you for real Joe? Are you living on the same planet...seriously? You speak to the rest of us as if we’re juvenile delinquents. Get your fucking head in order. This isn’t a majority child audience. We’re your age and smarter. Less fucking jabbering and stating the fucking obvious. Go have a coffee and take your shit..

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you for real Joe? Are you living on the same planet...seriously? You speak to the rest of us as if we’re juvenile delinquents. Get your fucking head in order. This isn’t a majority child audience. We’re your age and smarter. Less fucking jabbering and stating the fucking obvious. Go have a coffee and take your shit..

...and yet...the mainstream media in the US doesn't want the average Jane/Joe to know about or question these activities.

When I watch the TV stations the share prices of Pfizer or Moderna are flashed in the screen at the viewing audience and NOT the no of cases of adverse effects from the vaccines.

Interestingly it takes a Russian news site to report this information to us because the MSM won't. Not that RT is so forthcoming about the failures of Russia's Sputnik vaccine rollout either.

It's a good example why someone should never rely entirely upon 1 news source like CNN, FOX, NBC.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...and yet...the mainstream media in the US doesn't want the average Jane/Joe to know about or question these activities.

When I watch the TV stations the share prices of Pfizer or Moderna are flashed in the screen at the viewing audience and NOT the no of cases of adverse effects from the vaccines.

Interestingly it takes a Russian news site to report this information to us because the MSM won't. Not that RT is so forthcoming about the failures of Russia's Sputnik vaccine rollout either.

It's a good example why someone should never rely entirely upon 1 news source like CNN, FOX, NBC.
You’re monotonous and state the obvious. Forget that I replied at all.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re monotonous and state the obvious. Forget that I replied at all.

...and yet. ..your the one who whines / complains that he's wasted 12 years of his life on these forums in the Shout box.

Ever heard of the saying..."Get a Life"?