Fempocalypse!!

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
The only thing I have gleaned from this thread is that Shorona made her ex husband so depressed that he had to eat $100 in groceries a week to circumvent hanging himself from the loft hatch.

#Sharona4Mod

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Anyone here on FB or POF?
Someone's been trying to friend me from bastard factory for almost a month now??
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Nice going,now everyone know's your name,where you live and where you work and thinking you must have dream's of being molested- - - - - -

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
What monster kills spiders? Spiders kill annoying bugs...

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I don’t mind spiders I always just catch and release

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
What monster kills spiders? Spiders kill annoying bugs...
"I" know this, but the femnazis like to squeal "I dont need a man" then in the same breath squeal "Its a spider, kill it!" haha.

Its easy to pick up a grand daddy long leg by the leg and place him somewhere safe... or chase after a femnazi with it Thrill

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Feminists need to be soccer kicked in their spiteful bile filled ovaries.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
talking to yourself again? you know there is help out there for you, right? just make that call before the voices in your head make you do crazy shit to men in real life and you end up in prison for the rest of your life. all the male guards will gang bang you into oblivion and than dispose of you

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
That it is ... you are a gentleman

Oh ... First ..... and last

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I don't know about the whole gentleman thing but thanks.

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
I don't care if a human has a vagina or a dick or neither. If you do the best you can in life with what you have, even if it isn't very much, and treat people with respect you sleep better at night, even if a majority of idiots in the world are assholes.
We live in a world that is so abrasive and cruel, constantly. Despite this fact, I choose to see people from the inside out, not the other way around, thus it turns gender perceptions into a bit of a myth. ( it also weeds out superficial stereotypes / and "stereo typers" pretty quick )
I've been judged and unfairly criticized all of my life, and the ones that have done the most judging knew me the least ( if at all ) says a lot about this mixed up ball of shit we know as Earth.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Okay, the one guy ere showed me his penis and he has a 0 post count. then the other guy asked me what street I lived on and then TOLD ME WHAT street, so i removed my local information already.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Okay, the one guy ere showed me his penis and he has a 0 post count. then the other guy asked me what street I lived on and then TOLD ME WHAT street, so i removed my local information already.

Sorry bout your luck Sharona, you linked your facebook though so what do you expect...

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
That is like writing your phone number in a bathroom stall. Have you tried that?

Top Bottom