Fempocalypse!!

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
LMFAO so how many desperate Indians and Arabs did you want on your FB friendlist anyway? How ironic since you don't like womanizers and chauvinists .. I'm guessing you're a masochist maybe ( scratches head )

Kilroy

...was here.
My penis LOLz for great justice!

It was important that you all be armed with that information as you go about your day.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I don't care if a human has a vagina or a dick or neither. If you do the best you can in life with what you have, even if it isn't very much, and treat people with respect you sleep better at night, even if a majority of idiots in the world are assholes.
We live in a world that is so abrasive and cruel, constantly. Despite this fact, I choose to see people from the inside out, not the other way around, thus it turns gender perceptions into a bit of a myth. ( it also weeds out superficial stereotypes / and "stereo typers" pretty quick )
I've been judged and unfairly criticized all of my life, and the ones that have done the most judging knew me the least ( if at all ) says a lot about this mixed up ball of shit we know as Earth.

I also see people for who they are instead of their package. I could give a shit about gender and know many a trans human.

However, I embrace my abrasive and cruel side, I just am abrasive and cruel to idiots.

Kilroy

...was here.
Ahhhhh, yes. "Gender is just a myth." Right up there with "Evolution is just a theory."

Both equally silly, and for precisely the same reason.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
It's not a myth, it's just irrelevant.

Blondes, same thing.

Kilroy

...was here.
I just think it's cute that most of the same folks howling about the importance of science when they want to push anthropogenic climate change into other peoples' jobs and wallets then turn their noses up at science when it comes to human biology.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
"I identify as non-binary"
So..you're an it.
"No.. I am not defined by gender ..my name is (insert name) "
Yes..but if your name is not known, how does one refer to you? That He/she/it person over there?

"well no..."
Listen, until the day comes that you can offer some physical representation of this non-binary status.. you're he, she , or it. Pick one. AND please explain how one is to fill out a witness report to authorities without using race or gender?

- to which the topic got changed-

Science.. you can't just pick the good stuff that benefits your perspective. It's an insult to intellect and science itself.

Kilroy

...was here.
Now, why would people want to see a physical expression of a definite gender? Because that's how evolution shaped our species. Gender is not "a societal construct" any more than society is an evolutionary construct.

Male and female aren't "roles" -- they're evolutionary functions. They are necessary to the survival of the species, and society's conventions stem from the necessity of those functions, not the other way around.

Are there genetic anomalies, increasing in frequency of appearance the farther our technology divorces us from a primal subsistence-level state? Of course. You don't find too many "gender non-conforming" people living in the third world, and that's why -- survival requirements don't allow for such fuckery in those parts of the world. Not coincidentally, you don't find many people there with food allergies, either. The genome there is still a lean, mean, evolution-trimmed, gender-conforming procreation machine.

Meanwhile, people in industrialized nations, insulated from daily survival for the most part, we're like those little rat-sized yap dogs celebutantes carry around in their purses. We're freaks, pathetically mutated, so far divorced from the normal requirements of survival and propagation that we've started to exhibit vast swathes of people whom natural selection would otherwise have culled before they were even widely noticed.

Most rapes are false accusations and the ones that aren't women love it anyway so why complain?

Kilroy

...was here.
Ehhh, I wouldn't say 'most'. The reason such cases make the news when they're brought to light is actually that they're pretty rare. Or maybe just rarely exposed. What actually is troubling, though, is the agenda to disregard due process when it involves an accusation of rape, which could very well simply weaponize the legal system against men and thereby incentivize more false rape accusations.

What's a man holding a gun to your head compared to a woman holding a court system to your head.

Ehhh, I wouldn't say 'most'. The reason such cases make the news when they're brought to light is actually that they're pretty rare. Or maybe just rarely exposed. What actually is troubling, though, is the agenda to disregard due process when it involves an accusation of rape, which could very well simply weaponize the legal system against men and thereby incentivize more false rape accusations.

What's a man holding a gun to your head compared to a woman holding a court system to your head.
They are not rare at all that's how women get revenge or money from a man

Kilroy

...was here.
Bring in Skepticat. Uzzavize mebby vee cut off yuh Chonson, Lebowski. Yah, Lebowski, yuh viggly peenus. Und zen mebby vee shtomp on it und sqvoosh it.

Bear

Master Prestige
Most rapes are false accusations and the ones that aren't women love it anyway so why complain?
You sound like a nonce... Just sayin
Bullshit I'm a man of prestige and honesty. Besides more women rape than men do it's just our society let's them get away with raping and molesting children
Sure... Red flag when a supposed man goes after the fairer sex! Pedo
Poor guy he was only taking them swiming what a bitch she's just mad cuz shes an old hag and trying to punish someone else for her old saggy ass

Kilroy

...was here.
Man I hate when people make videos in portrait. Landscape, muthafuckaz!

Bear

Master Prestige
You sound like a nonce... Just sayin
Bullshit I'm a man of prestige and honesty. Besides more women rape than men do it's just our society let's them get away with raping and molesting children
Sure... Red flag when a supposed man goes after the fairer sex! Pedo
Poor guy he was only taking them swiming what a bitch she's just mad cuz shes an old hag and trying to punish someone else for her old saggy ass
Swimming nonce

Top Bottom