Fempocalypse!!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I could go on and on and on about this subject. I may be the closest thing you fuckers have to genuine perspective on the matter. Dag, you answered your own question as to why your daughter dies what she does. She is smoking hot, the attention you get from men when you are attractive is very unnerving at times. You don't always want to have your guard up, so you let your clothing/demeanor be your wall. Sure some dykes hate men, but don't paint us all with the same fucking brush. I prefer women sexually, always have, always will. I've ficked men though. I don't hate men, I quite like them. Much easier to get to k ow without all the games. They also have this thing called a dick, it feels good. All lesbians, well I'm not sure all, but...all use toys that are shaped like a dick. It's not that we don't like dick, it's that we don't like who the dick is attached to. Detachable penis for the win! Who cares though? And if you do care, why do you care? So one bitch doesn't want to fuck you. Get over yourself. The vaginas of the world aren't your personal candy dishes. They choose what they want, they want someone who makes them feel good. You don't do that, move on.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
My man will be slow to speak, slow to anger and I will adore him for it.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
This thread makes me want to rape and kill Sharona. Is that weird?
This thread makes me want to rape and kill Sharona. Is that weird?
Well, she is sickly and somewhat unattractive, so yes.
I’d go deep inside, I fooking wood! She’d be glowing after a dirty weekend with me...
Looks like we're doing a spit-roast to undo all this woman-think she's guilty of!

Mumps

Factory Bastard
When do we get to see tits? I thought Femi's showed their tits.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
my evening consists of cocktails and ganja. I am sick of women pleasing unless its @Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
U people ruined this thread.
Not an inch of understanding what most men are doing wrong. exactly why i drink

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
U people ruined this thread.
Not an inch of understanding what most men are doing wrong. exactly why i drink
My wife said that I was the perfect man except for my drinking which I haven't done in over 2 years so guess I am now 100% perfect and just to show how understanding I am will let you go on a date with me and will open all doors for you and even pull out your chair and won't even make you open your legs and let you off with just a blow job,so how does that sound to you and how bout a PM of your boobs- - - -please and will be waiting- - - - - - - - -

Top Bottom