Fempocalypse!!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
No doubt you proud of yourself and you prison sentence. Did ya get a chance to meet Bubba? Probably changed your mind about the ladies.
B...b...b...but....I....I...have not been in prison? I have only been in a prison that was taken out of service when I was a small boy... Just to see how it looked like... That's all! Never conviced and not even that much traffic violations...

I'm a good guy! On the good side of the law.... :Whaa?:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why r u people ruining my slice of heaven here?

This is my official LADIES ONLY thread.
NO PENIS ALLOWED TO POST!
You must be female or dress like one to post in this thread.
Penises are not able to post?! :Confused:

Why are you discriminating? Discrimination is bad...

No doubt you’re proud of yourself and you prison sentence. Did ya get a chance to meet Bubba? Probably changed your mind about the ladies.
Edited it and still fucked it up lmao you really are a knob

Holliday

Banned
Banned
There's an underlying inequality in our society that heavily favors men.

So..let me understand...
You want a male who hangs in the background and is just around when you deign to talk to him. Would you offer to open the door for him if he is first to the door, OR, because of his gender, must defer to YOU first and open the door for you, at your convenience?

You want equality, yet demand to treat the male in your relationship as a lesser?

I have a few demands:
1: Take less than 20 minutes to get yourself ready to go out.
2: Mean what you say. If you're "fine" with him going out.. don't come back later to admonish him for doing so.
3: Apply ALL the demands you make of men to yourself. ie; Forgiving, slow to anger, not be domineering, etc.
4: And no, your monthlies does not give you carte blanche to be a royal bitch.

All men are rapist. Plain and simple.

This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two weeks or so. As a feminist I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise?

JJ? Is that you?
You refer to LaG?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
No doubt you proud of yourself and you prison sentence. Did ya get a chance to meet Bubba? Probably changed your mind about the ladies.
B...b...b...but....I....I...have not been in prison? I have only been in a prison that was taken out of service when I was a small boy... Just to see how it looked like... That's all! Never conviced and not even that much traffic violations...

You're a vagina.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You're a vagina.
I was wondering when you were going to blabber bullshit again andhere it is! Thanks, now please shutup again :LOL1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a little curious if she was being serious about her father killing her mother. That would explain a lot about her positions wrt radical feminism, sex, and has such difficulties with relationships. I just don’t think it is my place to second guess the motivations of a person I have never met.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
174841756_930758137675052_3280039484684531826_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Look whos in e-prison now bitch! You're not eligible for parole for 9 more months.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look whos in e-prison now bitch! You're not eligible for parole for 9 more months.

Yeah. Cause you QAINTs are a bunch of snowflakes.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yet u reported a post by swamp duck that hurt u?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

yet u reported a post by swamp duck that hurt u?
No, she didn't... I removed it without report... Dead kid gore with genitals is not something that's acceptable in 2021, I'm trying my best...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Put an asparagus up your pisshole piss_flaps!

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
This message board is like Monster truck driving tough guys with tiny penises.

I've seen your buck toothed and badly clothed photos as have all males here.... any diminished penises are YOUR fault.

Sounds like Sharona is in need of a good orgasm

ok, when I was 14, I had a vivid dream that I miniaturised several hundred boys from my school and smuggled them home in a jumbo Pyrex dish in order 2 observe their behavior under stress. It was THAT day that I realized boys were different as there was not one girl in my glass prison. I am programmed 2 feel this way and I am sorry u don't understand as men like u 2 are part of my daily struggle.

2jMS6lW.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So... You admit you had a delusional episode many years ago but have decided to use that delusional episode to arrange your real life beliefs and actions. Tell us more. If anything it may help future mental health professionals diagnose your disorders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how some random feminazi thread turned into a conversation about Big and I fucking.

It's a vastly more interesting topic so I dont blame you guys.