Fictional characters you hate

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate Wesley Snipes. I think he is ugly.

I don't why I hate him. Sorry Wesley.

How about Sidney Potter or Harry Bellefonte? I thought they were handsome Black Men who might have been appealing to any woman in their prime. White women included.

Sidney:

Harry:

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty much everyone in the "Walking Dead" series.

I went to school with Glenn lol. He was a big square :D

LOL it was kinda sad when Neegan bashed his head open with Lucile

You see, there's a HUGE flaw in logic in that series that I can't get over

Those zombies should have been gone a long time ago

They're more than 10 years into the story and there are still a lot of zombies roaming around

They should have rotten away a long time ago. They said it's some virus that infects the brain and yada yada, but how the fuck does flesh stays firm and rigid enough to allow them to walk for so long?

Between the flies and all the carrion-eating bugs, they should be all bone by now.

Also, in winter they would all freeze and that destroys the integrity of a human body

Biologically speaking, those "walkers" are pathetic hole in the plot

At least the ones in that movie "I am Legend" make more sense, they go crazy but they don't die, so they make sense.

But dead corpses coming back to life and not rotting away in a couple years tops is absurd.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They're more than 10 years into the story and there are still a lot of zombies roaming around

They should have rotten away a long time ago. They said it's some virus that infects the brain and yada yada, but how the fuck does flesh stays firm and rigid enough to allow them to walk for so long?

Between the flies and all the carrion-eating bugs, they should be all bone by now.

Also, in winter they would all freeze and that destroys the integrity of a human body

At least the ones in that movie "I am Legend" make more sense, they go crazy but they don't die, so they make sense.

But dead corpses coming back to life and not rotting away in a couple years tops is absurd.
And if that wasnt bad enough, some of the choices the cast make are even dumber than 10 yo corpses walking around!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate Wesley Snipes. I think he is ugly.

I don't why I hate him. Sorry Wesley.

How about Sidney Potter or Harry Bellefonte? I thought they were handsome Black Men who might have been appealing to any woman in their prime. White women included.

Sidney:

Harry:

I love Morgan Freeman and for really good looking black men, the guy from Criminal Minds, Shemar Moore, and naturally, Daniel Washington.

Sidney Poitier was very dishy in the day. My mother had a crush on him.

It's not about looks, it's more about how a person carries themselves. When Morgan Freeman goes, and that generation who entertained us goes, it'll kill me, I'll be grieving though I've never met them. They picked great movies to star in. And I feel we know them just a little.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rancid....zombies dont make logical sense to begin with.

These are mostly decomposed organic bodies. They wouldnt be able to move. Or stand. Or bite.

So from the rip they cant even move. No intact muscle. Maybe the fresher ones sure but you see totally rotted corpses moving around with NO intact muscle and groaning with no vocal cords. It's just not logical at ALL.

So yeah have them stink up the earth longer than 10 years isnt really too much irrational when they shouldnt have been able to even twitch to begin with lol.

Yeah Neegan kills Glenn the same way in the graphic novel. It was sad but good they included it :D I stopped watching shortly after. It just drags on. The show itself became undead.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sidney. Men pretending to be women make me sick! :Disagree2:

I like the logic that it's worse to hate fictional characters than the hate spewed at real human beings.

Yeah I mean.....at least you only hate REAL people. What a high ground!

Everyone has fictional characters they hate. The ones who pretend they dont while thinking they are superior are the most hateful FACT.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Omnipotent

Sidney Poitier was very dishy in the day. My mother had a crush on him.

[/QUOTE]

Did you know Sidney Poitier and that other black ass Harry Belafonte both hate white people - - - - -

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rose in Titanic.

From the moment she met Jack up until he became a corpsesickle in the middle of the Atlantic....a whole 48 hours had passed.

2 days. In less than 2 days, she decided a poor artist who lived as a nomad was the cure to her depression and unhappiness and she was going to leave her entire family and her fiance to go do the nomad lifestyle with a poor artist she knew less than 2 days. This is the kind of woman who unpacked her expensive art to display it in their room on the way home....for a week trip. And shes gonna go be poor on the streets of NY? Right.

And.....its her fault Jack dies. She couldnt even defend this guy when he got framed for stealing. If she had defended him right there, he might have had a chance. Not only that.... but there was enough fucking room on the door for them to both get on it and use body heat to survive.

OR they could have taken turns floating on it so at least no one had to bob in the ice cold water the entire time.

You "love" this person so much you are gonna dip on your whole life, and you are gonna jump from a lifeboat back onto a sinking ship. I mean she was a huge fucking asshole for that. She basically wasted a fucking seat on a life boat that could have been used by that poor woman and her BABY that died floating in the ocean. So a person died because Rose wasted a seat because she wanted to be with this guy so badly. Had her dumbass stayed in the lifeboat, Jack would have found that door and they both would have lived.

And after that.... they survive the sinking and he just has to FLOAT with no life jacket in the ocean until he dies when they both could have been on that door. He literally gave her the "I'm not going to live through this but you will" talk. And she couldn't even fight a bit to help poor Jack LIVE. Yeah some "love story".

Rose was an asshole. An impulsive codependent asshole who saw other people as band aids.

Who survives all that just die a dumb unessesary death?

Rose isnt my most hated. She gets a bit of a pass because she was a dumb teen in a heavy infatuation and teens are idiots. But I dont much like her because in a life and death situation your main priority should be survival and not making stupid decisions that cause others to die. Wasting that spot on the life boat and not fighting for Jack to have space on that door is what makes her so hateable. Also letting her mother think she died is just so heartless. Incredibly heartless and overly harsh. Her mom was a classist asshole but she loved her daughter and at least the woman didnt waste her spot on the life boat.

And.....she survives with no family support, no money. No clothing. Goes out with absolutely nothing....how does she survive? And at no point does she sell that necklace? She waits until shes about to die and drops that in the ocean? How fucking DUMB is that? She was too dumb to sell it for money she could have lived on....but then her granddaughter doesnt even get it?

Yeah Rose sucks. Completely selfish AF.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay I got another one.

Squish is going through a thing were shes spooked about monsters and stuff. And we tell her that cats kill and eat monsters.

And to help convince her of this my 16 year old decided to throw on Stephen Kings "Cats Eye".

Just the main story. She skipped past the first few "side stories" and just watched the part where the cat finds the little girl and starts protecting her from the troll in the wall. I've always loved this movie and I love how King works heroic cats into his stories.

Anyway I really cant stand the little girls mother. Shes a total bitch. Like....an unreasonable bitch. So she thinks the cat killed the pet bird. And the little girl is devastated. So bitch mom decides while her daughter is at school....she will take the cat to the shelter to be put down. Not just cruel and fucked thing to do....but amazingly cruel to your own daughter who just lost one pet and now will have her heart broken further because the cat is gone.

And even after the cat kills the monster behind the wall.....bitch cat hater mom BEGRUDGINGLY let's her keep the cat.

Anyway here is the hero cat killing the troll ♡ and a ten year old Drew Berrymore

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
51+RhpiIL4L.jpg
unkle DILP

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I moved this to meltdown because of all the SHIT in it, politics to name calling etc but it seems a waste as there's alright stuff here, any further shitty comments will be slung... Thank yaw

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I moved this to meltdown because of all the SHIT in it, politics to name calling etc but it seems a waste as there's alright stuff here, any further shitty comments will be slung... Thank yaw

Gotdammit Shamp!

I swear is that dumb ass Flynn and Fartini start shitting it up with their endless drama cry baby shit. I'm gonna type stern words.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gotdammit Shamp!

I swear is that dumb ass Flynn and Fartini start shitting it up with their endless drama cry baby shit. I'm gonna type stern words.
Well, in your first paragraph on page 1 you mentioned lefties and then that sidney fellow mentioned righties and then Lok wanted to kill homosexuals hahaha you get the picture...