Hotdog water is funny as fuck tho

Got cindefect’s girl penis all up in a twist

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Doesnt that person look like they smell like hot dog water?

Bitch you live in a condemned trailer with your kids and your mom... I'm sure you're real familiar with the smell of hot dog water lmfao.

LMAO -Better not fuck around with super mom who will throw that pot of hot dog water in your face and kick you in the balls without even getting up from her second hand sofa - - - - - -

Just regular NORMAL people would do exactly the same thing I said I would do. That's the NORMAL response.

LEFT leaning people need to think otherwise. I think its part of the whole mental manipulation, marketing tactics used. Propaganda.

It's not philosophical and there is nothing "super" about a normal human being responding appropriately to a threat like THAT.

What's NOT normal? Throwing away one of your kids to save the other. That's NOT normal, NOT something someone would accept as an option. A threat is a threat.

The very fucking second that man leaned in to take both a NORMAL person would have bit him in the fucking face and they would just being dying there with thier kids.

Its demented and shows a lack of true empathy and connection to human nature to romanticize some bullshit fictional scenario as some "you wouldnt know what you would do" heavy philosophical thing.

Its propaganda that is geared towards selling this notion that even if it's hard, the weakest can be sacrificed for the stronger. Its "greater good" propaganda.

But if you think a REAL parent is even CAPABLE of handing thier child to a murderer to go be murdered and watching thier screaming child be taken YOU are a complete fool who knows NOTHING about basic, primal human nature.

I dont buy it. Not one little bit. Think what you want you but you are disconnected from reality. In order to even sell this as a conundrum you have zap out all the humanness. Which is easy to do when its NOT happening. If it is, it's going to be pure adrenaline and NO ONE would care about living through it. Children were taken over a lot of dead bodies and this wouldnt be different.

Saying otherwise is intellectual dishonesty. Possible sociopathy.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

Dont assume other people are as cowardly as you would be.

Sophie is a piece of shit. A scum bag. The best thing she did was kill herself. I didnt miss the point at ALL. And I'm not impressed with people who claim "you wouldnt know" because yeah I DO know. You are one of those people who claim that yet somehow YOU know what I would do. YOU know I wouldnt attack the nazi. But yeah I dont know my own fucking self as well as you know me. Right?

[/QUOTE]

So what was the point (in your mind) - - - - - - -

In 100 words or less please!

And for the record I am a combat vet and know human nature a lot better than you can imagine - - - - - -

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

Dont assume other people are as cowardly as you would be.

Sophie is a piece of shit. A scum bag. The best thing she did was kill herself. I didnt miss the point at ALL. And I'm not impressed with people who claim "you wouldnt know" because yeah I DO know. You are one of those people who claim that yet somehow YOU know what I would do. YOU know I wouldnt attack the nazi. But yeah I dont know my own fucking self as well as you know me. Right?

So what was the point (in your mind) - - - - - - -

In 100 words or less please!

And for the record I am a combat vet and know human nature a lot better than you can imagine - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

I already explained the point. In my long post to Joe and just now.

You bought the "impossible choice" conundrum from the safety of not being in the situation. So you can be guided to believe someone would actually do this and sit around discussing points about a choice no one would make.

In REAL life the mother would be so hysterical they would have to kill her. There is no way someone could stand there....just stand there with thier child screaming for help. Do you understand there is NO WAY someone COULD do that? Your BODY wouldnt LET you.

Unless shes a fictional piece of shit like Sophie.

The scene is guiding you to a thought process regarding "greater good" thinking. Its nonsense propaganda and fails to take human nature and instinct into account.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously Haze.....parents cant even WATCH that scene without a visceral reaction. Anger and horror.

They need a minute before they can start with that flight of fancy. The first instinct reaction should be more telling.. because it is.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Was TheJizz trying to make a point or something?

The dreadful and mostly leftwing point of Sophie's Choice that gave me fucking nightmares where they actually tell people "you dont know what you would do" when I sure the fuck DO know what I would do.

Go ahead and watch it and tell me you wouldnt attack the nazis and just all go down before you did what that evil fucking cunt Sophie did.

I wont even give a fucking Switch to a sociopath to stop him from calling my job. I sure the fucking wouldnt give MY BABY GIRL TO MURDERS and watch her screaming in terror being taken to her DEATH.

The way people try to play philosophical with this is almost as infuriating as what sociopath Sophie did.

Go watch it. Left wingers mentally masturbate over it. I posted the scene in my OP. Shes my first and most HATED character.

I wanted that bitch beaten and killed by nazis SO BAD.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The dreadful and mostly leftwing point of Sophie's Choice that gave me fucking nightmares where they actually tell people "you dont know what you would do" when I sure the fuck DO know what I would do.

Go ahead and watch it and tell me you wouldnt attack the nazis and just all go down before you did what that evil fucking cunt Sophie did.

I wont even give a fucking Switch to a sociopath to stop him from calling my job. I sure the fucking wouldnt give MY BABY GIRL TO MURDERS and watch her screaming in terror being taken to her DEATH.

The way people try to play philosophical with this is almost as infuriating as what sociopath Sophie did.

Go watch it. Left wingers mentally masturbate over it. I posted the scene in my OP. Shes my first and most HATED character.

Off topic but if I ever made a movie about Nazi's, it'd be like "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" style where all Germans would be slaughtered. The Sequel would be about exterminating all the Japs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Off topic but if I ever made a movie about Nazi's, it'd be like "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" style where all Germans would be slaughtered. The Sequel would be about exterminating all the Japs.

But they couldn't do that Lokmeer!

Cuz America realized it needed a post war market for American investment & to sell its products. So they helped Germany & Japan rebuild their economies to make them congenial allies. It was possibly the most benevolent conquest in the history of the world where the vanquished peoples actually ended up enjoying being occupied by their conquerers.

Also the US didn't have the entire world to themselves as the USSR had the other half to itself during the Cold War. So the USA'S options were limited & they needed the people and nations they conquered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably the best and most disturbing and realest movie about the war is a foreign film called "Come and See". It's not your basic American portrayal of war with passion and heroism and victory. It's just chaos and human beings doing horrible evil things to other human beings for no good reason whatsofuckingever. Yanno...war.

I recommend watching it.....but not with your wife. Dont ever try to watch Sophie's Choice(a bs propaganda film) with your wife either. That scene is so disturbing and disconnected with nature it haunts most mothers. It's just straight garbage. The war was just some background tool to a stupid story about some idiotic evil cunt who hated herself and hooked up with some guy and you dont find out until the end the reason for her dysfunction was because the nazis forced her to chose between her kids and she DID. Her conduct through the film is akin to losing a lover. Not handing your child to nazis to die.

It was written by a sociopath, no doubt. It's your basic Meryl Streep drama only written by a psycho. People who think there is a point to this movie will constantly tell people they "dont know" what they would do ONLY when people say they would rather die. It's like the only option to these is to do what the scum bag in the movie did. You dont know what you do.....but these lefties know what you would do. Its ridiculous how they've been convinced real life is like the movies. They know better than you that would throw your baby at nazis. You cant know shit about your own self though.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know, the more you mention that movie, the more it makes me realize how shitty life was back then, Dovey.

And actually compared with the the most well off parts of Europe & Asia prior to WWII, Canada & the USA had it good. And it wasn't even a great life for the majority of their citizens.

I has an uncle who served in World War II in Burma where the British were fighting Japan. HE signed up for the War which was probably a better existence than living on the family farm during the Great Depression. Most people lived on farms back then where they often performed drudgerous labor for just room & board. Many people didn't even get a wage & they existed on seconds & hand me downs. The modern consumer lifestyle of today would have been a completely foreign concept to them.

People had little opportunity back then & going to war was actually a way to escape the drudgery and chores of farm life.

So anyways when the war ended in 1945 he was flown back to Canada through War torn Europe. There he met a young Scottish girl who became his war bride. And so immigrated her back to Canada & I think she was happy to leave Scotland because it was destitute after the War.

When he came back he was greeted as a war hero by the family & they had a big homecoming party for him & his new bride. But that was the highlight of his life. Shortly afterwards he had to go back to the family farm & eventually when he moved off it with his young family he ended up as essentially a low paid clerk I'm the family store. And he spent much of the postwar fighting for more recognition & benefits as a war veteran from the Canadian government.

So the 20 years following WWII weren't that great for him. He had a low wage lifestyle while his younger brothers & sisters got to reap the benefits of his sacrifice and deprivation as they attended University & got good paying jobs.

Finally one day, I remember that he died one day at the family store of a heart attack . He was just 48 years of age.

So it was a short unfulfilling life for him.

Even for those who had it good compared with those who suffered living in poverty in war torn Europe & Asia.

Point being - the social context which we judge life back then & now is like Night & Day.

Life was really hard back then. As stark as the choices the character Sophie made in that movie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know, the more you mention that movie, the more it makes me realize how shitty life was back then, Dovey.

And actually compared with the the most well off parts of Europe & Asia prior to WWII, Canada & the USA had it good. And it wasn't even a great life for the majority of their citizens.

I has an uncle who served in World War II in Burma where the British were fighting Japan. HE signed up for the War which was probably a better existence than living on the family farm during the Great Depression. Most people lived on farms back then where they often performed drudgerous labor for just room & board. Many people didn't even get a wage & they existed on seconds & hand me downs. The modern consumer lifestyle of today would have been a completely foreign concept to them.

People had little opportunity back then & going to war was actually a way to escape the drudgery and chores of farm life.

So anyways when the war ended in 1945 he was flown back to Canada through War torn Europe. There he met a young Scottish girl who became his war bride. And so immigrated her back to Canada & I think she was happy to leave Scotland because it was destitute after the War.

When he came back he was greeted as a war hero by the family & they had a big homecoming party for him & his new bride. But that was the highlight of his life. Shortly afterwards he had to go back to the family farm & eventually when he moved off it with his young family he ended up as essentially a low paid clerk I'm the family store. And he spent much of the postwar fighting for more recognition & benefits as a war veteran from the Canadian government.

So the 20 years following WWII weren't that great for him. He had a low wage lifestyle while his younger brothers & sisters got to reap the benefits of his sacrifice and deprivation as they attended University & got good paying jobs.

Finally one day, I remember that he died one day at the family store of a heart attack . He was just 48 years of age.

So it was a short unfulfilling life for him.

Even for those who had it good compared with those who suffered living in poverty in war torn Europe & Asia.

Point being - the social context which we judge life back then & now is like Night & Day.

Life was really hard back then. As stark as the choices the character Sophie made in that movie.

I realize that life and culture was very different. But there are characteristics of being human that remain the same. This is one of them.

The natural and instinctual devotion to ones children didnt just start when life got easier or as a cultural trend. We evolved this way for survival. It's in our being. Its primal. Its nature.

Back then people still had sex drives, right? They still fell in love. They still responded the same way to an infidelity or any betrayal. Sure the way we cope is probably somewhat different but the human experience of it is the same.

Probably the most powerful instinct is protecting ones children. I guess if you've never had a child you wouldnt understand the power of that instinct. Most parents would HAVE to be dead for that to happen and they would do it without a single thought. You have to completely disregard the consuming instincts people have regarding thier little children to entertain this scenario.

As much things occurred during the holocaust, that people have written about that actually happened.... this is actually completely fictional. It's the rumination of some guy who was trying to send a certain message. It's not something that actually happened. What has happened is nazis killing entire families and forcibly taking families. There isnt one single account of this situation occurring and a mother giving the nazis one of her children to be murdered. This is the mental masturbation of a sociopath. And it's very manipulative in discussions about these "conundrums" that are presented as "though excercises" that are really just guided practices to lead people into this way of thinking that if you were there.....if you REALLY had to chose, one dying is "better" than both. Which is total hogwash and mental rape.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Sophie’s Choice” has entered the vernacular to mean an impossible dilemma, a choice that is morally unbearable"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let's look at how this same article summarizes the scene it refers to as a "morally unbearable" choice

"Did He not say, ‘Suffer the little children to come unto Me’?” A short pause. Then: “You may keep one of your children.”

She cannot comprehend this at first. He explains that one of her children can stay but the other must go, and she has the “privilege” of making the choice. She screams repeatedly that she cannot choose, but finally he snaps, saying that if she does not choose, he will take them both. Only when a guard reaches out to seize Jan and Eva does Sophie say, “Take my baby! Take my little girl!” The camera follows Eva, who screams hysterically as the guard carries her away like a sack of potatoes."

THIS is being described as morally unbearable. Morally. MORALLY UNBEARABLE.

Because if this were you, youd really concerned about your fucking morals, right? Youd be thinking "oh noes! Muh morals hurt!"

Fucking hell. See what I mean? These fuckers who dig these "thought excersize" moral "conundrums" have little empathy. They think they have this insight. No understanding of primal human instincts and behavior. Have no doubt been priviledged enough to have reasonably easy life.....so they have no fucking clue what triggers this circumstance would actually have the brain of a stressed mother.

Morals wouldnt even be a THOUGHT. No one gives a fuck about that.

The morally correct as well as the normal response with the BEST outcome, attack the threat. Go down fighting. The honest answer is always shat on because it ruins the greater good propaganda it is.

I mean you watch this souless piece of shit living in NY after WW2 having love affairs and shit after doing something like this which just makes it so much worse. How could anyone. Nope. She was able to live with herself much longer than any normal person. Evil. Disgusting. Twat. Made up by a sociopath.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't seen Sophie's Choice yet, Dovey. Thanks for ruining that piece of fictional entertainment for me.

And about your comment that "lefties are convinced that real life is like the movies," well, it seems to me it isn't lefties who elected a third-rate ex-TV star showman for POTUS. So there's that.

Edit to add: or movie cowboys and Terminators, for that matter.

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
OK Dove you made your point so now give me you take on people who kill they babys like that mother who put her kid in a fucking oven - - - -

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK Dove you made your point so now give me you take on people who kill they babys like that mother who put her kid in a fucking oven - - - -

They are evil pieces of shit. They should face the death penalty unless they are ruled psychotic.

Mind you, I was arguing what normal healthy people would do. And why Sophie is my most hated fictional character.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I haven't seen Sophie's Choice yet, Dovey. Thanks for ruining that piece of fictional entertainment for me.

And about your comment that "lefties are convinced that real life is like the movies," well, it seems to me it isn't lefties who elected a third-rate ex-TV star showman for POTUS. So there's that.

Do you think people voted for Trump BECAUSE he once had a reality show and that we were expecting the country to be ran like that?

Sorry about the Spoiler. I figured these are older films most people have seen

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Schindler's Fist is moar up your fruity rainbow alley no doubt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely, not real life.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Being a movie star doesnt preclude anyone from being able to do a good job in RL situations.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are evil pieces of shit. They should face the death penalty unless they are ruled psychotic.

Mind you, I was arguing what normal healthy people would do. And why Sophie is my most hated fictional character.
I'm all for executing the criminally insane. In fact, they should get smoked IMMEDIATELY.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm all for executing the criminally insane. In fact, they should get smoked IMMEDIATELY.

...but that might include you...Lokmeer!

What if some Taliban/ANTIFA organization decides ta take over yer farm one day!?

Then yer done for, Bud!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Schindler's Fist is moar up your fruity rainbow alley no doubt?

Haven't seen that one either.

Don't spoil it for me.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Being a movie star doesnt preclude anyone from being able to do a good job in RL situations.

Probably not. But, when it comes to taking on the role of the Leader of the Free (Real) World, it's most likely a hindrance.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think people voted for Trump BECAUSE he once had a reality show and that we were expecting the country to be ran like that?

Who said anything about Trump?

6jQl.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who said anything about Trump?

6jQl.gif

Was there another Republican POTUS who was a "third rate ex TV star showman"?

As far as I know only Trump could fit that description. I never paid much attention to him until he ran, though. And I'm only 41 so I've only been actively voting in 5 presidentail elections now.

Up until 2016 I used to vote for democrats :O but I only voted for Obama once. Wait let's change that to 4 elections. I didnt vote at all in 2012 because the choices sucked. The Romney memes were gold though.