Florida teen dies after a ride in a amusement park

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

Horrifying. To put it mildly

I hope his family sues that fucking park right out of business permanently

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good Lord.

Yeah, that was squishy alright.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

Horrifying. To put it mildly

I hope his family sues that fucking park right out of business permanently

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good Lord.

Yeah, that was squishy alright.

He really just went "splat".

And the response from onlookers was pretty fucked up. No one panicked. The hell?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watched the accident on 4chan, fat black kid looked like he undid his harness/slipped out when it stopped about 75 feet from the ground. Worked on fairgrounds when younger, its almost always a darwin award winner.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
FloriDUH is well known for being cheap. All the way around.

It's the worst state, imo. All the corrupt loser Latin Americans, the cracker Floridians/Southerners, the whining North Eastern Jews with the assholish non Jewish Northeasterners...freaking cesspool.

It’s amateur hour out there…

They try to be like us with all the amusement parks, but apparently haven’t learned a damn thing. I remember the first large woman fell out of a rollercoaster at Magic Mountain when I was 6.

It’s the amusement parks responsibility to monitor the patrons so this doesn’t happen. I smell a wrongful death lawsuit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I smell a wrongful death lawsuit.
No way!

Serious?

there certainly is no getting anything past your highly trained legal eye.

what was your first clue? The fact that he was roughly 100 lbs over the weight limit or the fact that it's obvious to anyone with a brain that his restraint wasn't anywhere near properly secured with all of this caught on video and literally hundreds of eye witnesses?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No way!

Serious?

what was your first clue? The fact that he was roughly 100 lbs over the weight limit or the fact that it's obvious to anyone with a brain that his restraint wasn't anywhere near properly secured with all of this caught on video and literally hundreds of eye witnesses?

They have the duty of care. You can’t shift that burden.

He should not have been able to get out. Haven’t you been to magic mountain or any of its six flag affiliates? They jerk on those things making sure you can’t get out.

Disneyland out here won’t even start a ride if you can’t be buckled and harnessed. They make you exit and show you how you need to get in on a stationary seat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No way!

Serious?

He should not have been able to get out. Haven’t you been to magic mountain or any of its six flag affiliates? They jerk on those things making sure you can’t get out.

Disneyland out here won’t even start a ride if you can’t be buckled and harnessed. They make you exit and show you how you need to get in on a stationary seat.
Yeah I've seen the fat fucks get turned away here too. they're not inventing fire or anything in Cali in this instance

The problem here is that you had a couple of snot nose punks operating the ride that obviously didn't give a fuck and now the owner will be spending his/her/their days in legal entanglements wishing they had paid a mature and competent person to do that job

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No way!

Serious?

Yeah I've seen the fat fucks get turned away here too. they're not inventing fire or anything in Cali in this instance

The problem here is that you had a couple of snot nose punks operating the ride that obviously didn't give a fuck and now the owner will be spending his/her/their days in legal entanglements wishing they had paid a mature and competent person to do that job

No one said we invented fire by checking the safety of amusement park guests when they go on rides. My point is that all amusement parks have been on constructive notice of the dangers of having large riders since that woman died in the 1980s.

Sorry, Florida… you’re not getting around that. Employing tards isn’t going to defense this either. The dipshits are still agents and employees acting on behalf of the amusement park.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:facepalm:

would you like a soda?

I guess you don’t want to get into comparative negligence and the ins and outs of how that will play out LOL
no, not with your brilliant legal mind and powers of reading comprehension and perception I don't

Me: The parents have a rock solid case to sue the park out of existence

You: You don't get to skirt the legal liability on this one, sir

Me: Are we reading the same thread at the same time?

Have you thought about consulting for this boy's family? I'm sure they could use someone with such a commanding grasp of the painfully obvious.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are a stooge, Murdock.

When you said this:

And Joo replied with this:
No way!

Serious?

Did you not clue in that he was being sarcastic? Because you are saying something that is common knowledge.

You did not appear to pick up on the sarcasm at all. Kinda like the other tone-deaf autistic clown Liar @Joe.

Fuck you are dense.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Have you thought about consulting for this boy's family? I'm sure they could use someone with such a commanding grasp of the painfully obvious.

Murdock would be a lot more pleasant if she understood that she is a braindead bimbo.

Where does someone so fuckin' stupid get her confidence?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

I guess you don’t want to get into comparative negligence and the ins and outs of how that will play out LOL
no, not with your brilliant legal mind and powers of reading comprehension and perception I don't

I forget that everything is either win or lose for couch jurors lol

This is not a slam dunk case by any means. There are so many things that will factor into any settlement or award secured at trial… but WTF would I know? I’ve only been dealing in settlements for the better part of the last 20 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

It's like she didnt even read what you said :LOL3:

THAT right there? It's why I dont even fucking bother lol. You would have a more productive exchange yelling into a void. At least the void would know what was being said lol.

I dont even know where ANYONE suggested "FL" should "get around" anything.....lmao WUT?

Good luck :D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Murdock would be a lot more pleasant if she understood that she is a braindead bimbo.

It's a common trait among the female species unfortunately, especially nowadays.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not confidence. That's narcissism.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Says interloper cling-on who confuses legal jargon and Asperger’s *rolls eyes*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

This is not a slam dunk case by any means. There are so many things that will factor into any settlement or award secured at trial… but WTF would I know? I’ve only been dealing in settlements for the better part of the last 20 years.
Am I in the twilight zone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

Yes.

Probably next door to the twighlight zone where I'm trying to convert people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

I’m not sure… but if you scroll back, you’ll see where you were horrified by my comment to LILY and decided to jump in and challenge my wrongful death comment.

I was here to discuss the merit of the case and probability.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

Yes.

Probably next door to the twighlight zone where I'm trying to convert people.

Well, one thing is for certain… the thirst is realz.