Florida teen dies after a ride in a amusement park

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
1 scumbag charged with Human Trafficking.

4 deviant freaks charged as Child Sexual Predators.

A total of 5 people charged with crimes that The Left condemns today (apparently, but it is behaviour they often support other times).

And the deceptive cunt* Admin keeps posting a headline with the number 108.

All but 5 of the crimes The Left march and say should be made legal with their "Sex Work is Real Work" movement.

* notice a pattern
Only one ass hole was charged with murder, the other guys were only charged with pederasty/manslaughter, so fuck off!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only one ass hole was charged with murder, the other guys were only charged with pederasty/manslaughter, so fuck off!

@The Prowler is clearly hot & bothered by the Florida "human trafficking' incident such that his need is to scream about it in another thread totally unrelated to it.

So get your facts straight @Admin and don't EVER mislead forum members EVER again!

Remember, the adolescent mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Just to recap...

@The Prowler said in BIG letters/CAPS:

A total of 5 people charged with crimes that The Left condemns today (apparently, but it is behaviour they often support other times).

All but 5 of the crimes The Left march and say should be made legal with their "Sex Work is Real Work" movement.

* notice a pattern

....is that CLEAR enough for you?!?

Shucks whadda moron. :D

lolol.gif

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways back to the topic.

Where the fateful ride took place:

In Free Fall At 430'....

What could POSSIBLY go wrong eh?

And that sex trafficking scandal...

Much worse than this!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do you give child predators a pass, Howler?

I do not, you deceptive cunt*.

That would be leftists who give them a pass.

Not for Children, Short Bus.

You did not address it at all, you deceptive cunt*.

* notice a pattern
Why do the leftists who support pedophiles, champion justices who go easy on them in criminal courts and even champion for them when Saints like Rittenhouse exterminate them always seem to know exactly where the latest news articles concerning PLEASE ASS BOX ME! can be located ?

it's almost as if they are surveying their surroundings to get an idea of exactly where it's safe to be a pedophile

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

* notice a pattern
But oh yes, let us make a huge moral distinction between the dealers and the buyers. That's the American way! "No our son wasn't a user, he was a dealer!"

Not really addressing the deceptive headline that you have posted a few times....108 charges...95% of which The Left say should not be a crime.

Hahahahaha!!!
I think he is a bit miffed with the big bad state of Florida for being the greatest state in the Union and arresting these freaks whom he would call good friends.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The charge apparently is "Human Trafficking" and only one person was charged with that.

No matter how hard Admin tries to deceive people, the facts are the facts.
[/QUOTE}

Why do you give child predators a pass, Howler?
The great Saint Kyle Rittenhouse didn't give 2 child predators a pass when they attacked him and you cried like a bitch for them

why?

Seems a bit hypocritical of you there, homie scromie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Millennials are in charge of designing safety equipment nowadaze.

Expect a lot more accidents.

One person was charged with sex trafficking in the case that Liar @Joe is referring to.

I'm not gonna say this kind of thing never happened, but this new generation has a record of "not giving a crap"

Negligence should be a common thing in the future
This new generation has been mollycoddled and is weak. One can’t even legally discipline a little shit_head these days without legal repercussions. It’s a Goddamn travesty…

Yes, they even get bent out of shape is they get an emoji that hurts their feelings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FloriDUH is well known for being cheap. All the way around.

It's the worst state, imo. All the corrupt loser Latin Americans, the cracker Floridians/Southerners, the whining North Eastern Jews with the assholish non Jewish Northeasterners...freaking cesspool.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler is clearly hot & bothered by the Florida "human trafficking' incident such that his need is to scream about it in another thread totally unrelated to it.

It looks like Liar @Joe forgets who brought up the other "totally unrelated" thread in this thread...

Maybe this will help refresh his failing memory:
Even tho 0 people died as a result of that recent sex trafficking case much greater harm resulted from it than a teen who fell 400' to his death.

And that is why I say Liar @Joe is losing his mind.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It looks like Liar @Joe forgets who brought up the other "totally unrelated" thread in this thread...

Maybe this will help refresh his failing memory:
Even tho 0 people died as a result of that recent sex trafficking case much greater harm resulted from it than a teen who fell 400' to his death.

And that is why I say Liar @Joe is losing his mind.

But I don't go on and on about like a blithering idiot like you do @The Prowler.

You're such a moron & an embarrassment to this forum.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
FloriDUH is well known for being cheap. All the way around.

It's the worst state, imo. All the corrupt loser Latin Americans, the cracker Floridians/Southerners, the whining North Eastern Jews with the assholish non Jewish Northeasterners...freaking cesspool.

People shit on sidewalks in Florida, line up Walmart dome tents down the sidewalls, inject drugs on sidewalks, and then get given extravagantly priced accommodation for free because they shot up, shit up, and sheltered up on sidewalks?

Lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well it's not like he got sex trafficked or anything!

The ride made a profit & that's all that matters.

Therefore a public inquiry is not needed.

The appropriate people were paid off

A lot of sex trafficked people who have committed suicide would obviously disagree they were not "as harmed" as someone who died considering they preferred death to living their lives after that abuse.

Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

* notice a pattern

I think their logic here is that if its made legal.....it will lower the crime rate.

In the same way legalizing rape will make the rape rate lower. Or like legalizing murder would lower the murder rate.

It wont actually stop any trafficking.....it just wont be counted as crime since it's not a crime. Bleh.

Did I explain that right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the first time you've heard of deaths and injuries at amusement parks, Joe?

I HATE amusement parks. I hate my daughters going to them. People die and get hurt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The victim was black

maybe that's why this tragedy was dismissed so nonchalantly in post number 2?

just sayin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

Horrifying. To put it mildly

I hope his family sues that fucking park right out of business permanently

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i saw it the other day, solid thwap on the asphalt

DOA for sure

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

He was so bloody FAT!

And for a 14 year old kid he was as big as an NFL lineback.

Refrigerator Perry X2!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

And for a 14 year old kid he was as big as an NFL lineback.

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

And any idiot (including himself unfortunately) could have seen that the restraint wasn't locked in properly at all and without a secondary seatbelt would more than likely result in a tragedy.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And any idiot (including himself unfortunately) could have seen that the restraint wasn't locked in properly at all and without a secondary seatbelt would more than likely result in a tragedy.

...the little 'child'...

55821343-10654171-image-a-3_1648265918527.jpg

55821387-10654171-image-a-9_1648266052443.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bottom line, he was too fat to use the ride, but the stoner millenial attendant was either too high to give a fuck or scared to say anything in case he was mobbed by a bunch of urban apes for "racist fat shaming".

If anything, the parents should be hauled in front of the courts for child cruelty for allowing their kid to get to that size.