Florida teen dies after a ride in a amusement park

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

would you like a soda?

I guess you don’t want to get into comparative negligence and the ins and outs of how that will play out LOL
no, not with your brilliant legal mind and powers of reading comprehension and perception I don't

Me: The parents have a rock solid case to sue the park out of existence

You: You don't get to skirt the legal liability on this one, sir

Me: Are we reading the same thread at the same time?

Have you thought about consulting for this boy's family? I'm sure they could use someone with such a commanding grasp of the painfully obvious.

I forget that everything is either win or lose for couch jurors lol

This is not a slam dunk case by any means. There are so many things that will factor into any settlement or award secured at trial… but WTF would I know? I’ve only been dealing in settlements for the better part of the last 20 years.
Am I in the twilight zone?

I’m not sure… but if you scroll back, you’ll see where you were horrified by my comment to LILY and decided to jump in and challenge my wrongful death comment.

link?
[/QUOTE]

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

Horrifying. To put it mildly

I hope his family sues that fucking park right out of business permanently

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He was so bloody FAT!

And for a 14 year old kid he was as big as an NFL lineback.

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

And any idiot (including himself unfortunately) could have seen that the restraint wasn't locked in properly at all and without a secondary seatbelt would more than likely result in a tragedy.

Bigs first few posts on this were literally that he hopes the family lawsuits the fuck out of that park and that anyone can see how their negligence caused this fatal outcome.

I still dont see anyone even suggesting there should be any breaks or any defense of the park. Literally everyone understands this is a heavy lawsuit as it should be and agrees the park was negligent and deserves it.

But.....twighlight zone. I guess any opportunity to throw in how deeply enlightened one is about law which is so much more than all the peons here will do, even if one has to pretend people are saying things they are not. I hope everyone who maybe somehow hasnt been told of her years of experience and expertise has now finally been told. It's incredibly important we all know this.

It's a pattern though lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

I guess you don’t want to get into comparative negligence and the ins and outs of how that will play out LOL
no, not with your brilliant legal mind and powers of reading comprehension and perception I don't

Have you thought about consulting for this boy's family? I'm sure they could use someone with such a commanding grasp of the painfully obvious.

This is not a slam dunk case by any means. There are so many things that will factor into any settlement or award secured at trial… but WTF would I know? I’ve only been dealing in settlements for the better part of the last 20 years.
Am I in the twilight zone?

I’m not sure… but if you scroll back, you’ll see where you were horrified by my comment to LILY and decided to jump in and challenge my wrongful death comment.

link?
[/QUOTE]

Link to what? Me shitting on your thread or you in mine?

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Me after today's legal discussion with my old friend Murdock

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case anyone wants to know what 350lbs of a human being hitting the ground sounds like when it's rocketed over 75 miles per hour downward from at least 100ft in the air

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

And any idiot (including himself unfortunately) could have seen that the restraint wasn't locked in properly at all and without a secondary seatbelt would more than likely result in a tragedy.

Bigs first few posts on this were literally that he hopes the family lawsuits the fuck out of that park and that anyone can see how their negligence caused this fatal outcome.

I still dont see anyone even suggesting there should be any breaks or any defense of the park. Literally everyone understands this is a heavy lawsuit as it should be and agrees the park was negligent and deserves it.

But.....twighlight zone. I guess any opportunity to throw in how deeply enlightened one is about law which is so much more than all the peons here will do, even if one has to pretend people are saying things they are not. I hope everyone who maybe somehow hasnt been told of her years of experience and expertise has now finally been told. It's incredibly important we all know this.

At 430' in height what could go wrong eh?

This case is reminiscent of another one where a young boy was decapitated on a water slide.

That must've even been worse to see.

Maybe parents should also use some discretion in deciding to allow their children on these rides eh @Dove.

Seems it's mostly the young children/minors who get killed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

This case is reminiscent of another one where a young boy was decapitated on a water slide.

Maybe parents should also use some discretion in deciding to allow their children on these rides eh @Dove.

Plenty of young adults get mauled or killed on these rides.

We dont do these parks and I HATE when my kids go with friends.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm just happy nothing this tragic has happened in a California theme park since, like, the 80s

they got that shit on lock yo

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

The frightening one I ever tried out was the Mt Tremblant water slide in Quebec.

That was scary & extremely dangerous.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

The frightening one I ever tried out was the Mt Tremblant water slide in Quebec.

I went to the Atlantis water park in the Bahamas. They had one of those roaring rapids water things that I literally thought was going to kill me

you literally slam into walls and rocks and corners at top speed

never again

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

He probably saw, but thought he could hang to it. It was that sudden stop that sent him flying

People have these false of security in these amusement parks, they never think they're gonna be the one dying.

When I was 13 I almost went flying from a waterslide here in my city, on a curve

It would have been a good 30ft fall.

That kinda taught me that people knew shit.

These rides are designed to fit people with a certain range of size and weight

I was a skinny and tall kid and that kinda made me go faster on these slides

I don't like them, I prefer those straight ones, I feel they're a lot safer.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
People like that kid should stay away from amusement parks, any sort of ride, really

Things are not designed for people like him

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

Stick with what you're allegedly good at, throwing your legs back and taking a hot load.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

Stick with what I'm really good at, throwing my hooknose back and taking a hot load.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

Stick with what you're allegedly good at, throwing your legs back and taking a hot load.

So HfB said I’m good in bed. Nice.

You boys gossip more than an old lady’s knitting circle :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

So HfB said I’m good in bed. Nice.

You boys gossip more than an old lady’s knitting circle :LOL3:
Actually, he didnt elaborate if I remember right. I think it was out of respect.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

Stick with what I'm really good at, throwing my hooknose back and taking a hot load.

You cant have my hot load, ol dirty. No matter how much you beg.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

would you like a soda?

No one is trying to get some of your mediocre baby batter.

But now that we’re girlfriends… I get to tell you all about his thick, healthy shaft. *I said gawd damn… gawd damn, gawd damn*

I can’t believe I let a Republitard put his hands all over my naked body. My only regret is I never bbq’d his Hawaiian shirt collection *sigh* *pout* *sigh*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*Totally seeing the connection between past sexual flings and this teen's untimely and horrific death

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

But now that we’re girlfriends… I get to tell you all about his thick, healthy shaft. *I said gawd damn… gawd damn, gawd damn*

I can’t believe I let a Republitard put his hands all over my naked body. My only regret is I never bbq’d his Hawaiian shirt collection *sigh* *pout* *sigh*
Did you get a buzz when he shot you full of Mt Dew jizz? :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

would you like a soda?

Did you get a buzz when he shot you full of Mt Dew jizz? :LOL3:
Eeeeeeeeeeew!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

I went to the Atlantis water park in the Bahamas. They had one of those roaring rapids water things that I literally thought was going to kill me

never again

One time I went down a water slide and nearly fell out. You know when you turn the corners and go up the side?

Well part of my body actually went past the top of that wall when you curve. It was fucking terrifying. I was sure i was gonna go flying off the fucking thing and just fall to the ground.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

never again

One time I went down a water slide and nearly fell out. You know when you turn the corners and go up the side?

Well part of my body actually went past the top of that wall when you curve. It was fucking terrifying. I was sure i was gonna go flying off the fucking thing and just fall to the ground.

Thing is if you panic & don't allow your body to go with the flow that's precisely what can happen.

I was terrified going down that waterside in Quebec but I didn't dare move or panic once I was in motion or else it would have almost meant certain disfigurement, paralysis or death.

So I just froze like a statue and let the water slide do its thang

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was so bloody FAT!

Refrigerator Perry X2!
that he was

never again

Thing is if you panic & don't allow your body to go with the flow that's precisely what can happen.

I was terrified going down that waterside in Quebec but I didn't dare move or panic once I was in motion or else it would have almost meant certain disfigurement, paralysis or death.

So I just froze like a statue and let the water slide do its thang

My body nearly went flying off the side of that water slide. Buttcheek first. I literally felt my ass leave the side of the slide.

I had no option to allow or not allow my body to move with it. I was just flying down the slide.... there was absolutely nothing I could have done about it if had went over the edge. I just would have had to go flying to my death. Or severe injury lol.

I could just see myself surviving something like that, getting rolled into the ER with a shattered body just to get flagged for drug seeking and given tylenol and told to wait an hour, and if that doesnt help theyll see about giving me the morphine lol.