Floriduh Man strikes again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus stop being an idiot. The guy is clearly a mentally disturbed, homosexual predator and while Florida will no doubt unfortunately have it's fair share of these kind of people, it's safe to say that places like California and Oregon will harbour far more.

Yeah, except that's just not true. Floriduh has far more of these nutjobs. Far, far, far more.

It's probably because in FL they arrested and charged.

Blue states are extremely easy on psychos and they wont even report the shit.
Do you believe MLK made it into Heaven as an African American?

I'm not racist to think our souls are a race, Admin. Race is a man made construct.

When you look at other people do you see anything besides color? There is something really wrong with you. Smh.
He sucks too much cock

Finding out someone has spiritual beliefs.... and a certain belief that is shared by millions globally.

And their first questions are "dderr whadda bout black people? Can they go to heaven?!"

This says a lot about the state of their minds and spirit where physical characteristics are the center of their narrow thinking.

They've made a man made construct like race central to their thinking.

Not shared humanity.

When the first thing you seek isnt a common ground.....this is the kind of hate and controversy you live in. Stuck in a perpetual manufactured war with your own kind.

It's why the country is fucked.

At least he sucks dick.
And then you come back with, yes "but Jesus turns them white so they can can get into heaven"

cartoon-clock.gif

Only in your narrow mind where you cant even separate race from a soul.

That's your problem. You are incredibly shallow and combative.

You cant conceive of anything beyond the boxes you put people in.

When you pass, you wont be "white". You wont be a man or a woman or have a skin color. Invest some energy into getting right with what's going to be you when the physical is gone. When none of this worthless shit you value is there anymore.

What will be left of you when you're stripped of this meaningless shit you center yourself on?

Death must frighten you. Fix your energy. You might feel advantaged being a white western male.....you wont be taking that with you, Admin. God is only concerned with your soul.
Are the niggers turned white in heaven so the Florida guys won't feel bed for sucking their large cocks?

You are so lost.

Enjoy your life. This is as good as its gonna be for you. :/

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus stop being an idiot. The guy is clearly a mentally disturbed, homosexual predator and while Florida will no doubt unfortunately have it's fair share of these kind of people, it's safe to say that places like California and Oregon will harbour far more.

Yeah, except that's just not true. Floriduh has far more of these nutjobs. Far, far, far more.

I'm not racist to think our souls are a race, Admin. Race is a man made construct.

When you look at other people do you see anything besides color? There is something really wrong with you. Smh.
He sucks too much cock

Finding out someone has spiritual beliefs.... and a certain belief that is shared by millions globally.

And their first questions are "dderr whadda bout black people? Can they go to heaven?!"

This says a lot about the state of their minds and spirit where physical characteristics are the center of their narrow thinking.

Not shared humanity.

When the first thing you seek isnt a common ground.....this is the kind of hate and controversy you live in. Stuck in a perpetual manufactured war with your own kind.

At least he sucks dick.
And then you come back with, yes "but Jesus turns them white so they can can get into heaven"

cartoon-clock.gif

When you pass, you wont be "white". You wont be a man or a woman or have a skin color. Invest some energy into getting right with what's going to be you when the physical is gone. When none of this worthless shit you value is there anymore.

What will be left of you when you're stripped of this meaningless shit you center yourself on?

Death must frighten you. Fix your energy. You might feel advantaged being a white western male.....you wont be taking that with you, Admin. God is only concerned with your soul.
Are the niggers turned white in heaven so the Florida guys won't feel bed for sucking their large cocks?

You are so lost.

Well tbh living in woods on the shore of the ocean with my faithful doggo, is not so bad.

80URrPY.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He didnt vote for joe biden so he wasnt black.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

Well tbh living in woods on the shore of the ocean with my faithful doggo, is not so bad.

80URrPY.png

And everything in that photo is dying, is it not? And the one who took it. And the dog.

Does that frighten you?

I live in the woods as well. I gotta have some control over my exposure to the paradigms you meat sack slaves exhaust me with. And this is cheaper than heroin.....and much cleaner.

Good song. I'm not the one with my first out AND my cats were fed this morning, though :D

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

And everything in that photo is dying, is it not? And the one who took it. And the dog.

Does that frighten you?

I live in the woods as well. I gotta have some control over my exposure to the paradigms you meat sack slaves exhaust me with. And this is cheaper than heroin.....and much cleaner.

Good song. I'm not the one with my first out AND my cats were fed this morning, though :D

Everything dies. Did you not know that?

And Stubby is disturbingly obsessed with my genitalia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

So Stubby's dreams of sucking my cock will live on for eternity?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

You plan to keep that dream that long?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Learn to read, it's his mantra, his dream, his goal in life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Yeah. It's just that he continually says YOU suck cocks.

He has never said HE is interested in sucking cock. And didnt say he wants to suck YOUR cock.

I'm js.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Projection
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the
might be projecting his own struggle with
onto the other person.
The concept emerged from Sigmund
’s work on
and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the
onto the other person.
’s work on
and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

So basically you dream of sucking Bigs cock.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Projection

onto the other person.
’s work on

Never stop being a retard Dove, it's a caricature that fits you like a glove.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He sucks too much cock

Not shared humanity.

At least he sucks dick.

cartoon-clock.gif

You are so lost.

80URrPY.png

Does that frighten you?

Everything physical. ;)

Projection

onto the other person.
’s work on

Never stop being a retard Dove, it's a caricature that fits you like a glove.

You sure?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fact-Checked
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. Have you ever disliked someone only to become convinced that the person had a vendetta against you? This is a common example of psychological projection. Luckily, there are methods you can use to identify why you are projecting your emotions and put a stop to this coping mechanism.The Basics of Psychological Projection
The theory of psychological projection was developed by Sigmund Freud, an Austrian psychologist commonly referred to as the “father of psychoanalysis.” For this reason, psychological projection is sometimes called “Freudian projection.” During his sessions with patients, Freud noticed that they would sometimes accuse others of having the same feelings they themselves were demonstrating. By engaging in this behavior, the patient was better able to deal with the emotions he or she was experiencing.The classic example of Freudian projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her. Another example of psychological projection is someone who feels a compulsion to steal things then projects those feelings onto others. She might begin to fear that her purse is going to be stolen or that she is going to be shortchanged when she buys something.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No matter how much water lotus carries admin is still gonna love to suck cock

Fact