Floriduh Transsexual Man kills children in hit and run

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin ......does this somehow mean that girl in VA didnt get ass raped by a boy in skirt?

All the rapes and assaults are not happening because other criminals commit crimes under other circumstances?

What are you saying here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His problem with this is that it happened in Florida.

When children get gunned down in blue states and the murderer gets a slap on the wrist he calls it a lie. But wont back what the lie is.

The country is being destroyed and he thinks it a big joke. He thinks the attack on womens rights and the resulting sexual abuse women and girls are being subjected to is also a big joke.

This gender cult being legislated will cause their whole team blue to implode on itself. They deserve it for their misogyny.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This has NOTHING to do with transexuals OR women's rights, you complete fucking moron!
Gosh dang it, I guess I feller's got to get up early to fool you!

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See definitions in:
All

Literature

Art

Roman History
noun

1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    "the crude satire seems to be directed at the fashionable protest singers of the time"

Similar:
    mockery

ridicule

derision

scorn

caricature

irony

sarcasm
    • a play, novel, film, or other work which uses satire.
      plural noun: satires
      "a stinging satire on American politics"

Similar:
      parody

burlesque

caricature

lampoon

skit

takeoff

squib

travesty

spoof

sendup

pasquinade

pasticcio

vulgar slang
      piss-take
    • a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.
      "a number of articles on Elizabethan satire"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When children get gunned down in blue states and the murderer gets a slap on the wrist he calls it a lie. But wont back what the lie is.

The country is being destroyed and he thinks it a big joke. He thinks the attack on womens rights and the resulting sexual abuse women and girls are being subjected to is also a big joke.

This gender cult being legislated will cause their whole team blue to implode on itself. They deserve it for their misogyny.
So where's your report detailing Trannies as American Children's number one threat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So where's your report detailing Trannies as American Children's number one threat?

So you are just going to flat out lie about my claim than.

You are either really mentally disabled or a maliscious liar. Which is it Admin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My claim: Letting men in womens facilities is causing women and girls to suffer rape and assaults in female spaces

Admin: PROVE TRANS PEOPLE ARE MORE DANGEROUS!

Fucking hell. He is either a pathological liar or a retard. This is why these people are a dangerous cancer to the rights and safety of others. The only thing they care about is hate at any cost.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My claim: Letting men in womens facilities is causing women and girls to suffer rape and assaults in female spaces

Admin: PROVE TRANS PEOPLE ARE MORE DANGEROUS!

Fucking hell. He is either a pathological liar or a retard. This is why these people are a dangerous cancer to the rights and safety of others. The only thing they care about is hate at any cost.
3UBR.gif

So have you found your Transsexual Violencee binder yet?