Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I was referring to Moonpie. For your own sake, don't assume that when I say "dumb bitch" that I'm talking about you. Have a little more self-esteem than that. She came here looking for drama with me. She said I dropped HUGELY's PI because he isn't interested in me. WTF? The most I ever felt with that guy was a little bit of friendliness. AT MOST. I have never been interested in him in any other way. I have a partner that I enjoy and I don't find Hugely attractive. He's not a man I would ever consider. And that is long before I knew how ginormous he really is...She is making up fantasy motives for why I did what I did. She's the dumb fucking bitch.

Now, no one tells me whom I can befriend. I make my choices independently of anyone's opinion. I know you have your logic behind why you hate Murdy and I did hear you out in pm. It was a civil discussion.

I've learned more since then. I have also learned from you directly that Murdy has never, in fact, had any contact with you or any member of your family. I also learned that any information she had on you was obtained directly from Caskur. Caskur was ginning her up to doxx you because of what you had said about her dead son. To her credit, Murdy doesn't play trolling into real life. Unlike Caskur. I see through Caskur because she has threatened to swat me with the police (hahaha-fucking retard) and also posted my name several times, like Breakfall has also done this week.

Your reasoning for hating Murdy I have to reject on principle. She hasn't doxxed or bothered your family in any way. Like most sane people, she has no interest in doing that.

Unfortunately, you choose to hang out with people that do doxx, that do drag family members in and who do drop names into their troll. They are so out of control and you refuse to see it. I think it's because you do some of the same. You've trolled me about my son. Have I ever mentioned your children? No, not once. Why would I? They are off limits. As they should be.

Don't come here judging me. As our culture says "Dime con quien andas y te digo quien eres."

Peace and sincerely Merry Christmas.

We can agree to disagree. I’m not going to bring it up here but it’s beyond her hunting down my in laws. I’ll leave it alone but if she’s EVER crosses that line again, I won’t be giving anymore warnings.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We can agree to disagree. I’m not going to bring it up here but it’s beyond her hunting down my in laws. I’ll leave it alone but if she’s EVER crosses that line again, I won’t be giving anymore warnings.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

What she's done to other people has NOTHING to do with you. You need to learn to stay in your lane.

Merry Christmas to you and loved ones as well.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, you've allied yourself with a cringe group of fat bitches and faggots. WTF? :LOL3:
everybodys fat on the inferwebz my dear friend ... faggots ?? nope can't stand em ... I bet they can't stand me either LOL ffs fuck you faggots and your shit pushin' :LOL3::LOL3:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should tell your friends not to spread lies about you if they're lies as you claim.
Murdy is spreading the lie she was my friend remember. Gosh you are really so smart huh?? You WERE not friendly at that time. In fact I think murds called you a whacked out psychopath and blocked your number lmao. Have a productive day today. It's a chilling one here in FL!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy is spreading the lie she was my friend remember. Gosh you are really so smart huh?? You WERE not friendly at that time. In fact I think murds called you a whacked out psychopath and blocked your number lmao. Have a productive day today. It's a chilling one here in FL!
Hey, I’ve got it. Go tell half dead Herman. He hasn’t much time left, so hurry

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy hasn't ever told .me that you two were friends. Frankly, I don't think you've come up until you showed up here this week. How many years before you stop rehashing your glory years of your failed romantic drama of Piggie love? You're as goofy as Al Bundy rambling about the big game. Nobody cares LUNAtic.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wash my hands of this bullshit raid and faux outrage. I’m going to go back to having fun on my home board and enjoying Christmas with my family and fellow Bastards.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Murdy hasn't ever told .me that you two were friends. Frankly, I don't think you've come up until you showed up here this week. How many years before you stop rehashing your glory years of your failed romantic drama of Piggie love? You're as goofy as Al Bundy rambling about the big game. Nobody cares LUNAtic.
Who brought any of this up?? You did??? All I inquired about was how shitty your behavior was. Then you started talking about stuff that was nothing but pure bullshit and lies to make your pathetic ass look better. It didn't work.

Anyway, I agree with murdy it's stupid and people have other things to do with their time. Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who brought any of this up?? You did??? All I inquired about was how shitty your behavior was. Then you started talking about stuff that was nothing but pure bullshit and lies to make your pathetic ass look better. It didn't work.

Anyway, I agree with murdy it's stupid and people have other things to do with their time. Merry Christmas.
No bitch , you didn't just inquire. You alleged that what I did was because of a spurned romantic interest. You dragged @Murdy into it with the same lie. I didn't do anything more than slap down your stupid and false accusation.

If this is all so stupid, it's because you showed up to start shit. Now go fuck yourself. I don't owe you anything. Especially not when you start off with a fucked up attitude.

You're entitled to your opinion, but not my time. Kindly, fuck off.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No bitch , you didn't just inquire. You alleged that what I did was because of a spurned romantic interest. You dragged @Murdy into it with the same lie. I didn't do anything more than slap down your stupid and false accusation.

If this is all so stupid, it's because you showed up to start shit. Now go fuck yourself. I don't owe you anything. Especially not when you start off with a fucked up attitude.

I showed up because I can. lol. I have no romantic whatsoever. You making shit up in your so smart dumb head again. And you didn't slap shit down. You're just upset someone got to you because you are acting as irrational as you normally do when someone makes you upset or angry. Take a chill pill. This shouldn't be real life but you make it real life when you bring PI UP. stop it. Reflect and learn from who you trust is all. Later I'm gonna go fuck off.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Be serious, Lily!!!!

You’re a filet mignon and this bitch is hamburger.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What she's done to other people has NOTHING to do with you. You need to learn to stay in your lane.

Merry Christmas to you and loved ones as well.

When she brings my up my family on this forum, it definitely has something to do with me. If she knows what’s good for her, she’ll stick to talking shit about me and not involving my children.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
everybodys fat on the inferwebz my dear friend ... faggots ?? nope can't stand em ... I bet they can't stand me either LOL ffs fuck you faggots and your shit pushin' :LOL3::LOL3:

There is proof that some people really are X you think I just say it to run my mouth? I come with receipts.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well you edited a post stating I would go meet big at a hotel to have sex sooo....so who is the nut job again??

Wait up, what

Who said you met up with Biggie ? I call bullshit cuz he would have said so. If he admitted to banging that cow, he’d definitely say if you two did something.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I showed up because I can. lol. I have no romantic whatsoever. You making shit up in your so smart dumb head again. And you didn't slap shit down. You're just upset someone got to you because you are acting as irrational as you normally do when someone makes you upset or angry. Take a chill pill. This shouldn't be real life but you make it real life when you bring PI UP. stop it. Reflect and learn from who you trust is all. Later I'm gonna go fuck

Wow just catching up on here. How low can you go lily and murdy?? Big is one of the best peeps on these forums. He may joke and play around but has the best intentions and would never stoop as low as you guys. Get a life losers. Geez. You're just so pathetic he didn't want to be in a relationship with neither one of you I guess haha. I can't even. I also can't stop laughing too.

Hey bitch, this is where you went wrong. I highlighted it in yellow and used a large font. Now, keep denying what you actually did, dumbass.

Again, you are entitled to make a statement. That's all you needed to have done. Your "guessing" is a sign of your reasoning. You don't know shit, even after reading why I said I did it, which is in the OP.

This has been me pushing back on the failed romance allegation when in fact it is YOU that has Piggie love, not me. Asshole.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The warmth and love just radiates from this forum each Christmas. Very special.

Hey, Moonpie started in on this thread that is months old and no one was really commenting on. I don't owe her, or anyone, anything.

Least of all Christmas warmth and love, we're all strangers.