Flynn's Advice Column

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nah Pickles…I sport a semi-Mohawk. It makes me look spunky! Löl

rKb7fPy.jpg

So now you look like wannabe Coke dealer that moonlights as a crackhead? At least you have a lot of things in common with most of the posters here.

What are you like 50?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So now you look like wannabe Coke dealer that moonlights as a crackhead? At least you have a lot of things in common with most of the posters here.

What are you like 50?
Jesus…I don’t deal in drugs or even take prescription drugs…sort your shit out Pickles! Go smoke sum weed dude! Löl

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No one noticed me "owning" Breakdown?

*Cries*
Well that's not saying much considering air, the most plentiful thing on this planet, is the only victim this guy has ever beaten routinely just by breathing in and wasting it.

Stats show any time that shoulda caught on a snag in the fallopian tube moron, BiggieFatass the tub of butter who cosplays a retatded gang banger who reps a gang who abused children, Dovid the Guinness world record chaser of failed marriages, or Gayran the forum lifer who brags about being here long even tho his registration date peculiarly is around the same as everyone elses posts, this place loses interest.

We, as a forum, need to fix this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well that's not saying much considering air, the most plentiful thing on this planet, is the only victim this guy has ever beaten routinely.

Stats show any time that shoulda caught on a snag in the fallopian tube moron, BiggieFatass the tub of butter who cosplays a retatded gang banger who reps a gang who abused children, Dovid the Guinness world record chaser of failed marriages, or Gayran the forum lifer who brags about being here long even tho his registration date peculiarly is around the same as everyone elses posts, this place loses interest.

We, as a forum, need to fix this.
You know…every time you utter mutter…I think of your stupid facial hair and your stalking behaviour. Your apology was pathetic and cringeworthy. Dove should post that shit for us to all laugh at you and point a finger. Ya fucking little naff! löl

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Jesus…I don’t deal in drugs or even take prescription drugs…sort your shit out Pickles! Go smoke sum weed dude! Löl

The why are you decked out like some frat boi on Spring Break in Miami Beach? I bet you also use Brut Aftershave because you think the nasty smell brings out the color in your eyes.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I like the Breakfart nick though! Löl…it’s a classic. @EmperorDiLF coined it years ago. Fantastisch !
Bahahhahaja. My brother. We have Humor and don't take shits personal.

It was such a funny banter. I love farting sometimes. And I imagined how it is, if a fart "breaks"

I picked it up indeed. Fantastisch und auch LÖL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bahahhahaja. My brother. We have Humor and don't take shits personal.

It was such a funny banter. I love farting sometimes. And I imagined how it is, if a fart "breaks"

I picked it up indeed. Fantastisch und auch LÖL
Fucking oath. I love a good fart in the morning. I make the best Dutch oven. Guten Morgen!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfart eats bangers.

All semi-mohawked sissy surfers do.

Confuses pussy with mash, too.

A truly cunning linguist would know when to use “I” and when to use “me.”

Americans know this well: There is no “you” in “honor,” either.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Alright Honey BooBoo, I need some advice.

Goddammit. Who the motherfuck came up with the idea of making bed sheets oval to fit over a rectangular bed!? They fit, right? Nope! But don’t worry, just turn it and viola... it doesn’t fit! Give it another try by spi –
OOOWCH! Toes make solid *thud* contact with the frame. Again...

mad.jpg

SSS
- I'm waitiiiiiiiing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Alright Honey BooBoo, I need some advice.

Goddammit. Who the motherfuck came up with the idea of making bed sheets oval to fit over a rectangular bed!? They fit, right? Nope! But don’t worry, just turn it and viola... it doesn’t fit! Give it another try by spi –
OOOWCH! Toes make solid *thud* contact with the frame. Again...

mad.jpg

SSS
- I'm waitiiiiiiiing.

They say imitation is the best form of flattery….

You need sheet straps… but I’m talking about the kind you buy on Amazon and not the bdsm kind. You should be able to get a good night’s sleep without ending up face down in a cold drool wet spot on a bare mattress.

Xoxo The OG advice columnist