Flynn's Advice Column

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi there! Obviously, you know taste when you read it! In light of the events that have transpired over the last 2.5 years, I have decided to give back to the community that welcomed me with such open arms that it felt as though I was hit by a Mack Truck or a Lily at a slow gait. There are many of you imbeciles with PTSD from broken friendships, nuked forum relationships, and a plethora of mental ailments stemming from this very message board.

I know there are those of you that are hurting. I can read it in most of your syrupy and stilted posts that languish with an average audience of 1.5 posters around here. Because of this, I have decided to step up and offer myself as the bastion of sanity and will open up an advice column for you desperate and broken "people." I have taken the liberty to start right now as my inbox has been flooded with cries for help.

I'm in love with my friend on Bastard Factory. What do I do?

Help from Europe!

This is quite the dilemma. On one hand you might soil the relationship you have now with UncleMiLF. On the other hand you might find that he might like your baby carrot in his anus on a nightly basis whether in person or virtually. So, you have a choice Aryan. Either admit you want to taste UncleFuCKTARD'S man seed or you can just let all your DiLF love build up to a point where you rape Admin's accommodating butthole. I hope that helps! Good luck to you Aryan! Keep me posted.

Ummmmmm......ummmmmmmmmm.......ummmmmmmmmmmm.......*Snort*...................*Cough*...............*Burp*..................*Fart*...............

Oh. Hello UncleBiTCH! Just to put your feelings at ease, I think you're in the clear if you really want to follow through on your plan to fly to England to surprise Aryan when you tackle him in the meat section of his local Aldi's. Though wanting to suck him off and swallow his green semen in a public market is a little weird and quite frankly scary. I think you should make Aryan marry you first before you put out. Good luck to you!

Hey Flynn! I'm trying to figure out the meaning of life. I have been on this spiritual journey for a good 5 minutes now. I think I have it figured out. I'm a great photographer and in my world photography is life. I've narrowed it down to two pictures that embody the meaning of my life. I just need your input on this massive decision.

Do I go with picture A:

male-pattern-baldness-0721211.jpg

Or do I go with picture B:

3401509-1458507308.jpg

I thought about posting more pictures of my ankles and feet but thought better of it as I don't want to embarrass myself. So. What do you think? My balding head as the meaning of life or my new tattoo on my DD buttocks as the meaning of life?

Hey Freud. I think you should do what makes you happy. If taking pictures of your various body part gives you the strength to face your inner demons, then you should keep doing the things that make you and DD happy. You should just post both pics.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Does anybody remember when Flynn was "Happy Flynn" and calling ppl silly gooses?

That's the Flynn we need.

Sometimes.....heros are born from nothing....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Does anybody remember when Flynn was "Happy Flynn" and calling ppl silly gooses?

That's the Flynn we need.

Sometimes.....heros are born from nothing....

You also have to remember back then that it was equal parts riff-raff and talented writers. Unlike today where it's 1,945,342 parts spammer and only .05 parts funny wordsmith.

Times have changed.

Master

Site Supporter
You also have to remember back then that it was equal parts riff-raff and talented writers. Unlike today where it's 1,945,342 parts spammer and only .05 parts funny wordsmith.

Times have changed.
Pretty much.

And then the spammers with 20k something posts don't comprehend that they're spammers and that high post counts of complete dog piss equals loyalty to a forum.

Evil Blood had a huge post count and I can't recall any of his posts being spam.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hi there! Obviously, you know taste when you read it! In light of the events that have transpired over the last 2.5 years, I have decided to give back to the community that welcomed me with such open arms that it felt as though I was hit by a Mack Truck or a Lily at a slow gait. There are many of you imbeciles with PTSD from broken friendships, nuked forum relationships, and a plethora of mental ailments stemming from this very message board.

I know there are those of you that are hurting. I can read it in most of your syrupy and stilted posts that languish with an average audience of 1.5 posters around here. Because of this, I have decided to step up and offer myself as the bastion of sanity and will open up an advice column for you desperate and broken "people." I have taken the liberty to start right now as my inbox has been flooded with cries for help.

This is quite the dilemma. On one hand you might soil the relationship you have now with UncleMiLF. On the other hand you might find that he might like your baby carrot in his anus on a nightly basis whether in person or virtually. So, you have a choice Aryan. Either admit you want to taste UncleFuCKTARD'S man seed or you can just let all your DiLF love build up to a point where you rape Admin's accommodating butthole. I hope that helps! Good luck to you Aryan! Keep me posted.

Oh. Hello UncleBiTCH! Just to put your feelings at ease, I think you're in the clear if you really want to follow through on your plan to fly to England to surprise Aryan when you tackle him in the meat section of his local Aldi's. Though wanting to suck him off and swallow his green semen in a public market is a little weird and quite frankly scary. I think you should make Aryan marry you first before you put out. Good luck to you!

Hey Freud. I think you should do what makes you happy. If taking pictures of your various body part gives you the strength to face your inner demons, then you should keep doing the things that make you and DD happy. You should just post both pics.
Tl;Dr..

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Flynn and I had that conversation recently.
Well, *relatively* recently. Recently -without a doubt- compared to the amount of time that has passed since Flynn was that mousey-haired waif doing cartwheels in and out of threads. Way to keep your finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist, KM.

I guess you missed that conversation during one of your many fuck-off-for-a-few-months phases.

Speaking of which... aren't you overdue for another?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up Paul! Nobody but your Poofter bro is reading that twaddle! Löl

Master

Site Supporter
Flynn, I need some Advice.

Is it ok to point out that the entire community has turned on Dovid?

That her incessant droneings here have turned her into so much of a laughing stock even her so called "e-friends" have started to circle their fingers on the cancel button?

That proving, yet again, I was right the entire time and that Dovid is a delusional nutjob?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flynn, I need some Advice.

Is it ok to point out that the entire community has turned on Dovid?

That her incessant droneings here have turned her into so much of a laughing stock even her so called "e-friends" have started to circle their fingers on the cancel button?

That proving, yet again, I was right the entire time and that Dovid is a delusional nutjob?
Bleed some moar you little bitch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I could grab the both of you little dweebs together by the scruff of your necks and bash some sense into the both of you without even working up a sweat! Two effeminate little boi—gurls! Löl

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I just told you! Pickles! Poofter‘s brother. You were both pegged by yo mama! Löl

Now the story is that I'm "Paul" aka "Pickles?" And "our mother" fucked us?

I thought you wanted all the talking about fucking mothers dead and buried like yours?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I could grab the both of you little dweebs together by the scruff of your necks and bash some sense into the both of you without even working up a sweat! Two effeminate little boi—gurls! Löl

Why not also include how you can fuck your dead mother in a single Aussie bound?