For the guys, things you'd rather do than be married to Lotus

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I would rather turn gay, than marry LocustAss.

Damn, is that how you turned Aidsman and Swallowcock gay Lotus?

I mean, taking a brutal pounding up ones pooper shooter HAS to be better than listening to your cunt mouth fly off for even 10 minutes.
lol that's a huge smack on the chops sir!

Lotus, turning men gay for the past 70 years.
She's probably a paid borg for ZOG!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Gee, why would anyone want to moderate their own threads?

All the heavy dough BF is paying these super doomer-eaters to do stuff like that, why not just let them do it and complain about them?

To keep the politics out my threads, that’s why. Mind your own, Peachy

Oh please, you know I ain't him. I'm just posting here to get Stubby to discombobulate another thread.

So who are you, his rapidly decomposing elderly twin sister?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather be forced to eat my own spleen after having dipped it into a colony of angry fire ants while being assaulted with flame throwers on all sides while my skin is being pulled off my face with coat hangers than be married to LOtus.

That's a dumbass thing to fantasize about, because you know damn well that you'll never have to do any of those things. I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man in the universe and in the entire space/time continuum. I wouldn't even invite you over for dinner, or be in the same dimension with you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

All the heavy dough BF is paying these super doomer-eaters to do stuff like that, why not just let them do it and complain about them?

Oh please, you know I ain't him. I'm just posting here to get Stubby to discombobulate another thread.

Ain't it sad watching this pitiful whimpering dustbin act this way knowing some poor little crotch globulin carrying his goat littered dna is running around the house with a tilted head and a bad case of lip drool calling him grandpa ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd rather be forced to eat my own spleen after having dipped it into a colony of angry fire ants while being assaulted with flame throwers on all sides while my skin is being pulled off my face with coat hangers than be married to LOtus.

That's a dumbass thing to fantasize about, because you know damn well that you'll never have to do any of those things. I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man in the universe and in the entire space/time continuum. I wouldn't even invite you over for dinner, or be in the same dimension with you.
^^^^ tries to sound smart and ends up making a complete fool of herself

alrighty then Dr Putrid Snatch III :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’d fuck my own arse with admin’s dildo than be married to the bleating oxygen thief. I would knock a nail into the head of my cock rather than smell the fetid stank wafting from it’s mouth. If the cunt dropped dead tomorrow, I would rejoice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi...what’s your name again? Jake was it? Fucking Levon...what a shit name. Are you fucking French!?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ain't it sad watching this pitiful whimpering dustbin act this way knowing some poor little crotch globulin carrying his goat littered dna is running around the house with a tilted head and a bad case of lip drool calling him grandpa ?

I don't know who was the most blatantly obvious, him or Poark.... neither of them can conceal their loathsome personality for long.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You would be a foul sort to live with. You come off with bad odour because of your simple mind. Personal hygiene wouldn’t be something that you’re familiar with. I truly hope you die of something really quickly you bitch. Fucking RIP cunt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You would be a foul sort to live with. You come off with bad odour because of your simple mind. Personal hygiene wouldn’t be something that you’re familiar with. I truly hope you die of something really quickly you bitch. Fucking RIP cunt!

You were off ignore for a minute. But you proved again that you deserve to be on ignore, so back you go, chump. Whinge all you want.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You were off ignore for a minute. But you proved again that you deserve to be on ignore, so back you go, chump. Whinge all you want.
Who gives a fuck either way...you’re a fucking cancer cunt!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

YOu should have seen how she went ape shit on me this one time because I revealed that I bathe twice a day

you'd think I posted some pictures of naked kids like sewage major the way she was carrying on

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

YOu should have seen how she went ape shit on me this one time because I revealed that I bathe twice a day

you'd think I posted some pictures of naked kids like sewage major the way she was carrying on
That's SOO a thing that would piss her off " HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TAKE TWO BATHS A DAY, WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!!" lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles @SHAMPAIN : No, but seriously...smart people clean their naughty bits at least twice a day. No wonder Lotusbutt asked only just yesterday, why people can’t just have normal sex?? She only bathes once a day, if that! There must be some serious hygiene parameters in that household; missionary position must provide the least concern for dat stanky-stank! How fucking woeful and cumbersome to have to deal with that basic rationale!?

:HowDareYou: