For the guys, things you'd rather do than be married to Lotus

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ROASTED!!!! You lose bitch!!!!!!! :LOL3: "pwease BF give me powers to abuse"... You've been exposed and I don't tell lies, never any need to... You're a scumbag!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
ROASTED!!!! You lose bitch!!!!!!! :LOL3: "pwease BF give me powers to abuse"... You've been exposed and I don't tell lies, never any need to... You're a scumbag!!

POST PROOF? I give BF full permission to post the PM if I did.

You’re resorting to lying cuz you’re getting your ass pummeled by a bitch. Haha

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

You requested the desire to moderate your own threads only...
Nothing about Dilf.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Gee, why would anyone want to moderate their own threads?

All the heavy dough BF is paying these super doomer-eaters to do stuff like that, why not just let them do it and complain about them?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

All the heavy dough BF is paying these super doomer-eaters to do stuff like that, why not just let them do it and complain about them?

To keep the politics out my threads, that’s why. Mind your own, Peachy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Gee, why would anyone not want to simple blow their head off with a shotgun after their nose falls off?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Nothing about Dilf.

BOOM. Shampain is a bitch ass LIAR.
Even now you're attempting to patch up a bullet wound with a band aid, I already mentioned I read the pm wrong... It said
"she pointed out that Dilf is trying to get things going w topics in meltdown but politcs creeping into them" so my bad AGAIN!!!! Seethe and COPE!!! :LOL3: Farewell lard arse!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Oh please, you know I ain't him. I'm just posting here to get Stubby to discombobulate another thread.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Nothing about Dilf.

Even now you're attempting to patch up a bullet wound with a band aid, I already mentioned I read the pm wrong... It said
"she pointed out that Dilf is trying to get things going w topics in meltdown but politcs creeping into them" so my bad AGAIN!!!! Seethe and COPE!!! :LOL3: Farewell lard arse!

Damn. Did I just crack you into reposting a pm from the owner? Why, I think I did. What kind of a fucking mod is you, dawg? I barely applied pressure and you cracked! Haha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Nothing about Dilf.

Damn. Did I just crack you into reposting a pm from the owner? Why, I think I did. What kind of a fucking mod is you, dawg? I barely applied pressure and you cracked! Haha
It's not working, it's you that's been found out to be a lying BEGGer who couldn't keep her mouth shut about PMs lmao what a loser! There you go bringing BF into again like he's gonna come in here and rescue you from the shit in your own mind... You lost, cope!
CP0w9af.gif
Toodles! :HelloFuckU:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I didn’t repost PM’s, stupid. In fact, I never even mentioned who or what. I let you do it. That’s how fucking stupid you are.

Owned? lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nether did I that's how stupid YOU are, do you think I don't talk to BF? Begging MUPPET! #Roasted #Owned
#COPE!
CP0w9af.gif

Now away and play tag with the buses and stop snapping at my ankles... I don't have any more time for an irrelevant slug such as yourself...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh please, you know I ain't him. I'm just posting here to get Stubby to discombobulate another thread.
Try harder, paper bag stuffer

don’t forget to cut out the little holes for your eyes you deformed freak

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nether did I that's how stupid YOU are, do you think I don't talk to BF? Begging MUPPET! #Roasted #Owned
#COPE!
CP0w9af.gif

Now away and play tag with the buses and stop snapping at my ankles... I don't have any more time for an irrelevant slug such as yourself...

oh I know you cry to BF.

It’s her or meeeeeee!!! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The front of Levon’s face looks like the crack of Holigay’s ass

Not kidding

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
#COPE!
CP0w9af.gif

oh I know you cry to BF.

Nono... He's never said that about you or anyone.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
#COPE!
CP0w9af.gif

oh I know you cry to BF.

I don’t repeat what’s said in pm. I leave that to fucktard chumps like him.

You couldn’t toast bread with the heat I was putting on him and he cracked. You’d think he was a damn newb LOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh now you wanna use nigga gifs? Damn, you can’t even stay consistent with your racism. What a fucking lame.

You’re getting bodied by a Mexican, faggot. Neener neener

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
#COPE!
CP0w9af.gif

oh I know you cry to BF.

I don’t repeat what’s said in pm. I leave that to fucktard chumps like him.

You couldn’t toast bread with the heat I was putting on him and he cracked. You’d think he was a damn newb LOL
Here or at another site?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would rather turn gay, than marry LocustAss.

Damn, is that how you turned Aidsman and Swallowcock gay Lotus?

I mean, taking a brutal pounding up ones pooper shooter HAS to be better than listening to your cunt mouth fly off for even 10 minutes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I mean, taking a brutal pounding up ones pooper shooter HAS to be better than listening to your cunt mouth fly off for even 10 minutes.
lol that's a huge smack on the chops sir!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol that's a huge smack on the chops sir!

Lotus, turning men gay for the past 70 years.