Forever FromHell

deadringers

Factory Bastard
Yo @Bastard Factory in all seriousness and much thought since your message since I am thinking clearly right now.

I appreciate all your patience and understanding but soon I won't give a fuck and I won't remember any of this but posting this to remind myself every thing later.

Do it end it all so I can't come back under any profile. Fuck it. All I am online is a catfish so.. I can't do that here

End it but keep this post up or make a thread I can see as a reminder why I am doing this now. Please.

Its been fun but the fun is over. DROP THE BOMB AND I GO POOF I CAN'T POSSIBLY REMEMBER ALL THOSE PROFILES YOU CLAIM ARE MINE AND I CAN'T DENY IT EITHER.

NO MELTDOWN HERE.. JUST TRUTH.. DROP THE BOMB.

FUCK IT AND YOU IN A KIND WAY SINCE YOU PUT UP WITH ME FOR SO LONG BUT FUCK YOU THINKING I REMEMBER AS WELL AS YOU AND PROFILE INFORMATION. CATFISHING IS THE WAY TO GO RISE UP FUCKERS AND DO IT... YOU WILLL BE RICHER IN THE END

NO TO BE CONTINUED. CANCELLING MYSELF ON YOUR FUCKING SITE. OH ONE MORE FUCK YOU in a not so kind way. So there. End of this BASTARD CHAPTER. FOREVER.. OH EAT SOME DAUGHTER SCAT TOO.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo @Bastard Factory in all seriousness and much thought since your message since I am thinking clearly right now.

I appreciate all your patience and understanding but soon I won't give a fuck and I won't remember any of this but posting this to remind myself every thing later.

Do it end it all so I can't come back under any profile. Fuck it. All I am online is a catfish so.. I can't do that here

End it but keep this post up or make a thread I can see as a reminder why I am doing this now. Please.

Its been fun but the fun is over. DROP THE BOMB AND I GO POOF I CAN'T POSSIBLY REMEMBER ALL THOSE PROFILES YOU CLAIM ARE MINE AND I CAN'T DENY IT EITHER.

FUCK IT AND YOU IN A KIND WAY SINCE YOU PUT UP WITH ME FOR SO LONG BUT FUCK YOU THINKING I REMEMBER AS WELL AS YOU AND PROFILE INFORMATION. CATFISHING IS THE WAY TO GO RISE UP FUCKERS AND DO IT... YOU WILLL BE RICHER IN THE END

NO TO BE CONTINUED. CANCELLING MYSELF ON YOUR FUCKING SITE. OH ONE MORE FUCK YOU in a not so kind way. So there. End of this BASTARD CHAPTER. FOREVER.. OH EAT SOME DAUGHTER SCAT TOO.
momma wants to know if yoo need help?

momma says yoo need help

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
violin-smiley-emoticon.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohh, you like it on the ass, eh? I always knew you were gay.

:LOL3:

Oh great GazOOo @Garraty_47 grand puba LOL

'Are you positive you're mature enough to be internetting without supervision? Most people grow out of the bodily functions and sexual orientation as comedic vehicles stage by the time they're old enough to drive.

Just sayin'.

:LOL3::LOL3:

what say you ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

Oh great GazOOo @Garraty_47 grand puba LOL

'Are you positive you're mature enough to be internetting without supervision? Most people grow out of the bodily functions and sexual orientation as comedic vehicles stage by the time they're old enough to drive.

Just sayin'.

:LOL3::LOL3:

what say you ?

This time you asked for it with the initial homosexual slur.

Don't start none won't be none kinda thang, ya know?

Dismissed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This time you asked for it with the initial homosexual slur.

Don't start none won't be none kinda thang, ya know?

Dismissed.

you Judge Judy muther - f&*^%$#
it's because he's your apprentice ... all the black arts you know are moar than enough for two

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re half decent when you’re not being perverse!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

ghay emote please

200w.gif

some things in life just ain't right sir, through no fault of our own things are just .... ghay .
it needs to be eXpressed