Former Tarzan and wife, former bride of Frankenstein, killed in plane crash

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maybe she just has a small head

Ha Ha - Look who's talking - - - - - -
maybe she just has a small head

And she thought she was fooling people into thinking her head was normal size by making her hair the size of a mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast?

NINTCHDBPICT000656372603.jpg
probably a wig

But, why?
the answer went down with the plane

tele-evangelists do things like that 2 look unique - flashy white suits, too much makeup, wigs, etc

Which is directly against scripture......go figure.
yea theres a lot of christian cults in the US, like ppl dancing around with rattlesnakes.. crazy

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know people entabgled in this cult. They're devistated. First off, no woman should run a church. Read a Bible.

Is she a televangelist?
i think so but if she wasnt she was part of that culture

It does have its "look" that hasnt really changed much since the 80s "Copeland era"
lol remember tammy faye baker?

Yeeeeessss.

Sadly I grew up in that Pentecostal, TBN culture. So I'm familiar with the Bakers. Swaggart. Marilyn Hicky. Copeland's. And.....Benny Hinn.

And my grandmother was raising me on her pension. So we struggled financially.

And like every other poor and struggling older woman....these cult pricks weaponized my grandmother's love of Jesus to prey upon her finances with unbiblical and heretical.....borderline blasphemous promises of material prosperity.

It's really all very disgusting. Put me off "religion" for a long time.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know people entabgled in this cult. They're devistated. First off, no woman should run a church. Read a Bible.

Is she a televangelist?

It does have its "look" that hasnt really changed much since the 80s "Copeland era"

Yeeeeessss.

Sadly I grew up in that Pentecostal, TBN culture. So I'm familiar with the Bakers. Swaggart. Marilyn Hicky. Copeland's. And.....Benny Hinn.

And like every other poor and struggling older woman....these cult pricks weaponized my grandmother's love of Jesus to prey upon her finances with unbiblical and heretical.....borderline blasphemous promises of material prosperity.

so agreed. they sell forgiveness and take credit cards

its such an obvious con but thats y they prey on the old...gotta steal that nest egg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is she a televangelist?

Yeeeeessss.

its such an obvious con but thats y they prey on the old...gotta steal that nest egg

If they truly believed in the God they work to sell......they should be terrified.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is she a televangelist?

Yeeeeessss.

If they truly believed in the God they work to sell......they should be terrified.
oh theres a special circle in hell for them

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This slaps though

Lmao.

see, flamboyant white suit and everything

they r parasites who prey on those near the end who r fearful

even my dogs would see through their charade and attack them on sight

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The woman in the op, the Bride of Frankenstein, was preying on people who want to lose weight! That's like 75% of the US population.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
on the way to MAGA rally. SMH

Tarzan actor Joe Lara, his Christian diet guru wife Gwen Shamblin Lara and five other members of their controversial Remnant Fellowship Church in Tennessee may have been en route to a Florida MAGA rally when their small plane crashed and killed them all.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The seven people on board were killed when the Cessna C501, which is registered to Joe and Gwen, crashed into a a lake in Smyrna, 25 miles southeast of Nashville, shortly after take-off on Saturday morning.

43642289-9635671-image-a-23_1622430634687.jpg

These followers of Trump seem to pay a high price to belong to 'the Cult'.

Is the price of admission, Death?

1c60e9324fca14fde48ced1882602351
Hey josephine, you filthy lying cunt, care to correct this lie you spread? They WERE NOT going to a MAGA rally you fukin liar! Oh, and that cunt lotus hitched her cart to your lie too so her dumb lyin ass can join in on the mea culpa too since you'll need a hand. Everyone knows your sorry baby shit soft ass cant do any heavy mental lifting alone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is she a televangelist?
Naw, but just as bad. She runs a cult church thats centered around weight loss and money. My son listened to 2 of her sermons and nothing about God, the Bible, or Jesus. I know its had some strange effects on 2 of my relatives and now they're totally devistated as if God Himself has forsaken them.