Forum Thanksgiving 2023

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My my my, this sounds like a proper Southern Thanksgiving. Everything on your list is stuff I use to have with family, plus some lol.

I miss my mother in laws stuffing patties, the fucking best. My favorite thing every year. My mom use to make 'em too.

I make my ham the same as you, but I've never heard of using cherries too. ALmost a pineapple upside down Ham lol.

One thing I always bring, that I shall bring to this shindig is my homemade baked beans, and my homemade pumpkin roll.

Im literally getting ready to make a pumpkin roll now lol. Im taking both those things plus homemade cheese and mac to my aunt's on Thursday.

Now, about that pecan pie......

giphy.gif

My grandmother used to make her ham the same way. :)

Nice. I may try that some time.

You would like my baked beans, family secret lol. I'll tell you one of the tricks, using molasses instead of brown sugar.

My pumpkin roll gets demolished every year. I have to make more than 1.

Ohhh molasses! Reminds me of feeding my moms horses when I was a kid. I remember the smell of the molasses in their oats.....ahhhh memories.

Hell yeah! My great aunt, the one that had horses, she is the one we having dinner at this year. We were suppose to cook together, since everyone pretty much gone that had meals, she not use to doing it. She wound up saying fuck it, and getting most of it catered from Kroger hahaa. I still have to bring my sides though.

I had this song stuck in my head after getting them lol. Great lil toon if you hadnt seen it.

X will like this, it has a racoon in it......

I miss riding.....my favorite past time.....peaceful....soothing. You can practically hear the wind course through the horse's mane. The smell of pine and cedar....the hay in the fields. Damn....I need to move back to Texas, lol.

Why ya gotta go to Texas for that lol? Aint ya got that down there in Carolina? We got all that here in Virginia.

I never got to be grown and ride, I was a kid, and my aunt held the horse with a rope while I rode. Was still cool. She use to let me ride on her motorcycle too lol.

Btw, my great great grandfather, that fought for the South, thats what he did was raise horses for a living.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
My my my, this sounds like a proper Southern Thanksgiving. Everything on your list is stuff I use to have with family, plus some lol.

I miss my mother in laws stuffing patties, the fucking best. My favorite thing every year. My mom use to make 'em too.

I make my ham the same as you, but I've never heard of using cherries too. ALmost a pineapple upside down Ham lol.

One thing I always bring, that I shall bring to this shindig is my homemade baked beans, and my homemade pumpkin roll.

Im literally getting ready to make a pumpkin roll now lol. Im taking both those things plus homemade cheese and mac to my aunt's on Thursday.

giphy.gif

You would like my baked beans, family secret lol. I'll tell you one of the tricks, using molasses instead of brown sugar.

Ohhh molasses! Reminds me of feeding my moms horses when I was a kid. I remember the smell of the molasses in their oats.....ahhhh memories.

Hell yeah! My great aunt, the one that had horses, she is the one we having dinner at this year. We were suppose to cook together, since everyone pretty much gone that had meals, she not use to doing it. She wound up saying fuck it, and getting most of it catered from Kroger hahaa. I still have to bring my sides though.

I had this song stuck in my head after getting them lol. Great lil toon if you hadnt seen it.

I miss riding.....my favorite past time.....peaceful....soothing. You can practically hear the wind course through the horse's mane. The smell of pine and cedar....the hay in the fields. Damn....I need to move back to Texas, lol.

Why ya gotta go to Texas for that lol? Aint ya got that down there in Carolina? We got all that here in Virginia.

I never got to be grown and ride, I was a kid, and my aunt held the horse with a rope while I rode. Was still cool. She use to let me ride on her motorcycle too lol.

Btw, my great great grandfather, that fought for the South, thats what he did was raise horses for a living.

My Uncle is full blooded Apache (not blood related- married into the family). He's a bronc buster. Got my dumb ass to get up on one and NEVER AGAIN, lmao!!!! Lesson learned!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just remember, after giving it to your significant other this Holiday, remember when you are done, to say "Thanks for giving" lol.

What about in my case? :(

Hahahaha, I feel ya! This the first Thanksgiving in a long time its just me.

Want me to ride down there and tell ya Thanks for giving lol? Or will you be the one telling me thanks? Its hard to say since we are both Southern lol. Im as Scorpio btw lol. Born in a cusp with Libra, so I dont have all the bad traits lol.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter
Just remember, after giving it to your significant other this Holiday, remember when you are done, to say "Thanks for giving" lol.

Want me to ride down there and tell ya Thanks for giving lol? Or will you be the one telling me thanks? Its hard to say since we are both Southern lol. Im as Scorpio btw lol. Born in a cusp with Libra, so I dont have all the bad traits lol.

Gemini- I have all the bad traits.....times 6 or 60.....I can't remember, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I suppose I could thank myself for the AWESOME relief I achieve each night from yours truly...... hehehe

This the first time I did No Nut November lol, still no Nut lol. Was debating giving in this weekend. Or I could wait til midnight Monday night and proclaim victory lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

My Uncle is full blooded Apache (not blood related- married into the family). He's a bronc buster. Got my dumb ass to get up on one and NEVER AGAIN, lmao!!!! Lesson learned!

Hahahaha!

I have native American too. My aunt swore all my life it was Cherokee, but the genealogist in the family says its Sioux. Who knows. I get tan as an Injun in the Summer, and my Scots Irish white ass comes out in the Winter haha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Gemini- I have all the bad traits.....times 6 or 60.....I can't remember, lol.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I dont know what their bad traits are lol. I dont know many.... if any Geminis.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

I have native American too. My aunt swore all my life it was Cherokee, but the genealogist in the family says its Sioux. Who knows. I get tan as an Injun in the Summer, and my Scots Irish white ass comes out in the Winter haha.

I have a lot of Cherokee in my line but the Irish in me takes over as far as eyes and skin color, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

I have a lot of Cherokee in my line but the Irish in me takes over as far as eyes and skin color, lol.

Fuck, we might be related.

Very pretty eyes btw, they are one of your most attractive features, just sayin'.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

Very pretty eyes btw, they are one of your most attractive features, just sayin'.

Awwww thanks, hun! :) Probably "the" most attractive feature....I would have to agree. Everything else just falls into place, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

Awwww thanks, hun! :) Probably "the" most attractive feature....I would have to agree. Everything else just falls into place, lol.

No problem, just sayin' the truth lol. Lol there ya go.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

I also have Indian in me thanks to a few generations back of mischief...but it’s of the curry-munching-howdy-partner type! :LOL1:
images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Hahahaha!

I also have Indian in me thanks to a few generations back of mischief...but it’s of the curry-munching-howdy-partner type! :LOL1:
images

Lol thats ok.

I also have a smidge of German.

Man, it smells like heaven in my house right now, with the Pumpkin roll in the oven. Im also a tad tipsy lol, singing Mashed potatoes and molasses lolol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its cooling, before I reroll it filled with homemade cream cheese icing.

Who wants to lick the bowl! And smoke a bowl! hahahaha

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Usually a breakfast sausage. Take off the casing though (the casing just gets in the way anyways) lol

Add apple, celery, onion, garlic, Better Than Boulion, and the right spices. Yummy. I usually cook it in a slow cooker so I can make lots too

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll be celebrating at my favorite beach bar. Las Brisas in Playa Potrero. My neighbor Tara might come with me. She just had a boob job.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Usually a breakfast sausage. Take off the casing though (the casing just gets in the way anyways) lol

Add apple, celery, onion, garlic, Better Than Boulion, and the right spices. Yummy. I usually cook it in a slow cooker so I can make lots too

Try sausages with a natural casing. They not only taste good but have a nice satisfying snap when you bite into them. Way better than that artificial celluse casing. As an added bonus the natural cases are breathable so if you smoke the sausage and the flavor gets into the meat. That isn’t so with the artificial casings.

Last edited: