Fox News Lied, Ashli Babbit Died

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
But fuck all the Portland precinct police, right? Fuck everyone harmed and murdered in riots, right?

See you don't give a shit about any of these people. You just care about yourself.

I hope the entire piece of shit government burns down and all of you heartless puppets kill yourselves. Then the rest of us could have a chance at some peaceful normal society where we respect eachothers humanity.

You are all cancer. Gop. Dems. All the establishment cucks....all fucking rotten cancer spreading nothing but hate. You just want YOUR sides lies to dominate.
One has nada to do with the other. Try and focus on one thing at a time....whataboutism is weak sauce.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you are not in jail you then free to leave this wretched place where liars to the public are prosecuted. Make a break while you can before truth becomes the rule of the land.

I'm not gonna do shit but vote directly against YOU. I'm gonna stay right here and hope BLM rapes and kills you.

I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off when you are suffering the consequences of your rotted out hypocrite bullshit and I'm gonna cheat on my taxes to make sure I wasting money your scum bags want for their retarded wars and bullshit.

I can't wait to see you people actually live under what you think you want. Every "lie" every bad thing that happens is on YOU and your hands. I love when people get what they want.

Why would I leave? I like watching cancer eat itself.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not gonna do shit but vote directly against YOU. I'm gonna stay right here and hope BLM rapes and kills you.

I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off when you are suffering the consequences of your rotted out hypocrite bullshit and I'm gonna cheat on my taxes to make sure I wasting money your scum bags want for their retarded wars and bullshit.

I can't wait to see you people actually live under what you think you want. Every "lie" every bad thing that happens is on YOU and your hands. I love when people get what they want.

Thank the heavens there are still good Christians like you in our great nation. May God preserve it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are a nasty little cunt, so why did your husband leave you?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin in what way is that different from any wealthy fucker? Or corpo media?

Because I fail to see how that's different. They are all scum....js.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a nasty little cunt, so why did you husband leave you?
OgvoXua.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump was calling the election rigged months before the election took place, and all the Trump Bro's just sat there nodding their heads and grunting maga! at each other..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again you guys do the same fucking shit. The whole Russiagate thing and tax payers were forced to pay for it

The country deserves to fucking burn. I hope we hit real third world status. It's only way these spoiled ass hateful hypocrites are ever gonna appreciate what we once had.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ashli died, several LE Officers died, some of them have PTSD, almost a thousand convictions for all the Trumpers tried so far for J6, Trump, Fox and all the other participants in the big lie should all be sanctioned.
No law enforcement officer died because of protesters and you are a fucking idiot liar.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No law enforcement officer died because of protesters and you are a fucking idiot liar.
Go split hairs on your own time....this action led to several deaths....YOU FUCKING IDOT LIAR

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You claim to be a vet, if your unit had something horrible happen like a savage attack, and then within days two more of your dudes offed themselves, you would not connect the events????

:daFuq4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of this gonna happen Admin and you are all for it.

You want the country divided and hating eachother and at war.

Why are you pretending to care about this? You don't care when it's riots. Js.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

WTAF???? The big lie happened, a big piece of it's fallout happened today, more fallout is coming soon, I have no idea what your babbling about, maybe you should log off for the evening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTAF???? The big lie happened, a big piece of it's fallout happened today, more fallout is coming soon, I have no idea what your babbling about, maybe you should log off for the evening.

So when democrats claim elections were rigged or stolen and spend our tax dollars on bullshit investigations .....not a "big lie"

When people who oppose democrats claim an election was stolen or rigged but don't really use our money to drive it.....it's a "big lie"

I know exactly what I'm saying and it's not shocking me that YOU don't see what I'm saying. You aren't capable of seeing it. You are too one sided and narrow minded. You have a delusion that you are the "good guys" and everyone else is the "bad guy" and you are so locked in you don't see the doubt standards and hypocrisy and the intentional dividing of the country. And you are all for it.

Go ahead and give me the "zzzz" emoji. We know it's not fun for you unless you are hating people.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But fuck all the Portland precinct police, right? Fuck everyone harmed and murdered in riots, right?

See you don't give a shit about any of these people. You just care about yourself.

I hope the entire piece of shit government burns down and all of you heartless puppets kill yourselves. Then the rest of us could have a chance at some peaceful normal society where we respect eachothers humanity.

You are all cancer. Gop. Dems. All the establishment cucks....all fucking rotten cancer spreading nothing but hate. You just want YOUR sides lies to dominate.
So sayeth the God of Mercy and Love.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fatso had it a shot. How many proud boys/oath keepers were indicted and convicted? You fatsos will soon be next.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So when democrats claim elections were rigged or stolen and spend our tax dollars on bullshit investigations .....not a "big lie"

When people who oppose democrats claim an election was stolen or rigged but don't really use our money to drive it.....it's a "big lie"

I know exactly what I'm saying and it's not shocking me that YOU don't see what I'm saying. You aren't capable of seeing it. You are too one sided and narrow minded. You have a delusion that you are the "good guys" and everyone else is the "bad guy" and you are so locked in you don't see the doubt standards and hypocrisy and the intentional dividing of the country. And you are all for it.

Go ahead and give me the "zzzz" emoji. We know it's not fun for you unless you are hating people.

If you want to see how evil they can get listen to this interview. The guest is a former U.S. Senator from Minnesota who ran for governor of Minnesota as a Republican, he won the nomination, but partisan Democrats illegally went after his doctors license for political reasons costing him hundreds of thousands of dollars. That is how dirty and corrupt these leftist tyrants are.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you want to see how evil they can get listen to this interview. The guest is a former U.S. Senator from Minnesota who ran for governor of Minnesota as a Republican, he won the nomination, but partisan Democrats illegally went after his doctors license for political reasons costing him hundreds of thousands of dollars. That is how dirty and corrupt these leftist tyrants are.

GTFO You drooling moron.