Fox News Lied, Ashli Babbit Died

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
04b1f1f7a64891a5e85bb8ef9c66199f534ecb28.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tucker Carlson on Trump: "I hate him," his presidency was a "disaster"​

From CNN's Oliver Darcy and Marshall Cohen

In a private text message conversation with an unknown person, two days before the January 6 attack, Fox News host Tucker Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.”
Legal filings
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in the Dominion defamation case included private text messages, emails and deposition transcripts.
Carlson added of Trump in the same exchange, “I hate him passionately.” The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have settled for being liars, which is what happens when you lie. Truth is hard and doesn't always lead to a pot of gold unless sheep be gold.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seriously doubt it, you’d have to be legally retarded to fall for that horse shit.
Then let we thank the great Lord above there are no whores who got impregnated by a customer or stepfather got an abortion then was so ungrateful that she went religious enough to hate every poor soul that Jesus embraced here.
That would be so awful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Then let we thank the great Lord above there are no whores who got impregnated by a customer or stepfather got an abortion then was so ungrateful that she went religious enough to hate every poor soul that Jesus embraced here.
That would be so awful.
Dear Sweet baby Jesus, please give us our daily sad emoji’s

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Compassionate Christians sorrow for them who believed the great serpent's lies.
SerpentNews is repentant. They will apologize for their lies for money and for the misleading of the simpleminded and whores.

God money, I'll do anything for you
God money, just tell me what you want me to
God money, nail me up against the wall
God money, don't want everything, he wants it all!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even care anymore. I have seen such revolting hatred, violence and disregard from US citizens that I dont think this country even deserves better than Biden.
Revealing these lies and them willfully leading simple minded people astray makes today a good day in America. Blessed be this day.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't even care anymore. I have seen such revolting hatred, violence and disregard from US citizens that I dont think this country even deserves better than Biden.

Chaff will be chaff, babe

Don't hate, don't judge, don't care, just acknowledge and move on

Saving yourself is pretty much all you can do these days, maybe help the loved ones that you can

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chaff will be chaff, babe

Don't hate, don't judge, don't care, just acknowledge and move on

Saving yourself is pretty much all you can do these days, maybe help the loved ones that you can
Goodness. A news liar gets exposed and the law sanctions them and suddenly all is lost.
The sky isn't falling? Truth supports the firmament. This is a good day for humanity and truth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Goodness. A news liar gets exposed and the law sanctions them and suddenly all is lost.
The sky isn't falling? Truth supports the firmament. This is a good day for humanity and truth.
Ashli died, several LE Officers died, some of them have PTSD, almost a thousand convictions for all the Trumpers tried so far for J6, Trump, Fox and all the other participants in the big lie should all be sanctioned.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Revealing these lies and them willfully leading simple minded people astray makes today a good day in America. Blessed be this day.

And the most of you only give a fuck if it's your "opposition" lying.

You dont care about anything if it's the "team" you support.

Honestly the country deserves every bad thing thay happens. The hatred and disregard of humanity is beyond revolting. I don't want to live with any of you disgusting people. The minute you stop about human beings is the minute you deserve what you think is a "blessed day".

Good for you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ashli died, several LE Officers died, some of them have PTSD, almost a thousand convictions for all the Trumpers tried so far for J6, Trump, Fox and all the other participants in the big lie should all be sanctioned.

But fuck all the Portland precinct police, right? Fuck everyone harmed and murdered in riots, right?

See you don't give a shit about any of these people. You just care about yourself.

I hope the entire piece of shit government burns down and all of you heartless puppets kill yourselves. Then the rest of us could have a chance at some peaceful normal society where we respect eachothers humanity.

You are all cancer. Gop. Dems. All the establishment cucks....all fucking rotten cancer spreading nothing but hate. You just want YOUR sides lies to dominate.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the most of you only give a fuck if it's your "opposition" lying.

You dont care about anything if it's the "team" you support.

Honestly the country deserves every bad thing thay happens. The hatred and disregard of humanity is beyond revolting. I don't want to live with any of you disgusting people. The minute you stop about human beings is the minute you deserve what you think is a "blessed day".

Good for you!
If you are not in jail you then free to leave this wretched place where liars to the public are prosecuted. Make a break while you can before truth becomes the rule of the land.