Fox News Lied, Ashli Babbit Died

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman proves he is a fucking idiot. He couldn't even have watched the video and evaluated the evidence and testimony. He is just a brain dead fool who drools like Pavlov's dog. What a waste of a human life.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman proves he is a fucking idiot. He couldn't even have watched the video and evaluated the evidence and testimony. He is just a brain dead fool who drools like Pavlov's dog. What a waste of a human life.
Ask your Doctor if there's anything that can be done to treat your late stage gonhorrea.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
d8eadabc5803ecad311023e63f549fb273c78be3.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even care anymore. I have seen such revolting hatred, violence and disregard from US citizens that I dont think this country even deserves better than Biden.
Actuallly @Dove I'm a bit mixed about this story.

One fo the major follies I can see is relying upon a private vendor, albeit from another country to be used to count the votes in an American election.

That's on eof the big mistakes to begin with.

No company should be able to profit from a public election

The US should make their own voting machines

A country which put a man on the moon or invented the personal computer, televsion and atom bomb can't even make a proper voting machine of their own? It seems ludicrous.

Anyways who knows what kind of hnaky panky goes on in these elections these days.

USA does appear to need a new set of national election laws and replace the ones they have now

I think that's the underlying issue really. It's not really about the voiting machines at all.

Last edited: