FUCK Thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You should answer, my sign is La Chona.

"La Chona is a popular Mexican dance song that references a woman named Ramona, who is known for her vibrant and lively personality. The term “Chona” is slang for a woman who is attractive and full of life, making the song a celebration of her vivaciousness."

I thought it was a big breasted woman full of mischief on the dance floor lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just be honest....

OWPI-Grommet-wide-Load-Sign-OF10143.jpg

translation: I got a chubby when I saw your post where have you been oooh emmmm geeeee

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sun in Libra
Moon in Aquarius
Scorpio Rising...
I won't reveal the rest of my fucking chart to you though. You might get me fucking figured out and shit.. Unacceptable!

Sun = Gemini
Moon = Scorpio
Aquarius Rising

No wonder I was drawn to you initially… still don’t know whoooda FUCK you are, but the vibes are good :YaY:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Sun = Gemini
Moon = Scorpio
Aquarius Rising

No wonder I was drawn to you initially… still don’t know whoooda FUCK you are, but the vibes are good :YaY:
Are pussies, souls, and stars have aligned and or crossed.. time to whisk you away to I don't know Hawaii or some other beautiful. We shall frolick around in the water and dance... rump in the hay several times a day.. and night

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Soooooooo you’re making fun of someone you have never seen irl or on zoom…

Got it :Crazy::Crazy:

After watching people "make fun" of people they have never seen IRL or on Zoom for decades, you are only now realizing what has been going on for decades!!!?!?!

Holy fuck, you are a rare brand of stupid.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
After watching people "make fun" of people they have never seen IRL or on Zoom for decades, you are only now realizing what has been going on for decades!!!?!?!

Holy fuck, you are a rare brand of stupid.

It is painful to watch FUCKtards apply logic SMH

I have never been on cam with anyone from this forum community :OhGawd:

No one has seen a pic of me since 2016… and the photos that have been circulated were altered.

I would laugh at you… but your antics are limp wristed and qualify as spam on your strongest days.

I’m an elitist…. bored out of my mind by people like you frequenting this forum. Hence my departures and brief interludes.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is painful to watch FUCKtards apply logic SMH

For Example:
I have never been on cam with anyone from this forum community :OhGawd:

No one has seen a pic of me since 2016… and the photos that have been circulated were altered.

I would laugh at you… but your antics are limp wristed and qualify as spam on your strongest days.

I’m an elitist…. bored out of my mind by people like you frequenting this forum. Hence my departures and brief interludes.

@Murdy really waddled into that one!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!