Fuckden BORED !!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As writers, artist, musicians, mathematicians, computer scientists and financiers, we find getting “high” and amping creativity is like taking steroids for weightlifters. We are “hacking” life … cheating? The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is slowly trickling out. Enjoy and be productive.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Happy 73rd birthday, Carl Weathers!

139017248_770874723519421_3757876503653618246_o.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey X...you know me! I’ve had a bottle of rum because here Down Under it’s already Saturday! But on a serious note, politics is the flavour of the month. What is your opinion on leftardism and the impact on choice boards like Bastard Factory? Would you post more if there was less irrelevant political spamming to an off topic great forum?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
  • Funny
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol I remember that show lol.

Southerners had many ways of giving someone an insult, while not sounding like an insult lol.

2 of those on that list that I use a lot, "great googley moogley", and "son of a biscuit eater" I say that one a lot lol. Shit, I say a LOT of those on the list a lot lol.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Southerners had many ways of giving someone an insult, while not sounding like an insult lol.

2 of those on that list that I use a lot, "great googley moogley", and "son of a biscuit eater" I say that one a lot lol. Shit, I say a LOT of those on the list a lot lol.
"YOU!!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE FUCKING UP THIS PLACE!!!!!

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING COCKROACH!!!" - @Blazor

Hmm.... context is everything :)

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

"YOU!!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE FUCKING UP THIS PLACE!!!!!

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING COCKROACH!!!" - @Blazor

Hmm.... context is everything :)

Hey KID FISTER !!

No fucking sexual deviants in here yeh creepy FUCK !!
No kids either
BEAT IT !!

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like me in the backyard with all the feral Cat's I caretake for (:

I've got 4 outside I take care of.

Got this one fucker, super sweet cat, but done got a big head now. He was close to death when the neighbors kicked out their horde of cats last year. I took care of him, now he brute lol. He wants ALL the attention, and has become a bully to the other cats when he thinks Im gonna give the others attention. I have to get on him. But the fucker, he swats them away, and then looks at me like "pet me, Im a good boy, I deserve all the attention" hahaha. Fucker.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Got this one fucker, super sweet cat, but done got a big head now. He was close to death when the neighbors kicked out their horde of cats last year. I took care of him, now he brute lol. He wants ALL the attention, and has become a bully to the other cats when he thinks Im gonna give the others attention. I have to get on him. But the fucker, he swats them away, and then looks at me like "pet me, Im a good boy, I deserve all the attention" hahaha. Fucker.

I have one here exactly the same LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have one here exactly the same LOL

The one cat, Bear, she was there before him, so I protect her. Poor girl, I literally have to go on guard for her, and pick her up, put her on the porch railing, and pet her and guard her so she can eat. Im about to take her in. I got one in the house already though. I use to have 3 inside. 1 has been much easier with the litter box lol.