Fuckden BORED !!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Goo
Like me in the backyard with all the feral Cat's I caretake for (:

I've got 4 outside I take care of.

Got this one fucker, super sweet cat, but done got a big head now. He was close to death when the neighbors kicked out their horde of cats last year. I took care of him, now he brute lol. He wants ALL the attention, and has become a bully to the other cats when he thinks Im gonna give the others attention. I have to get on him. But the fucker, he swats them away, and then looks at me like "pet me, Im a good boy, I deserve all the attention" hahaha. Fucker.

I have one here exactly the same LOL

The one cat, Bear, she was there before him, so I protect her. Poor girl, I literally have to go on guard for her, and pick her up, put her on the porch railing, and pet her and guard her so she can eat. Im about to take her in. I got one in the house already though. I use to have 3 inside. 1 has been much easier with the litter box lol.

Good man Blazer:rightON:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Some of the dewds and ladies I met today at the sanctuary

140852094_439582100726159_7672591534763293443_o.jpg

141215578_439582090726160_6725115790379197632_o.jpg

138191711_432833658067670_7457347095992510006_o.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who knows what little creature may need some help this spring
as long as it's not this freaking thing

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm waiting on some of this ...

"Half an hour after inhalation, the craziness and complete mental obliteration slowly subside allowing us to recalibrate reality. This is not a pure blissful Indicaland but an exhilarating sativa mental implosion in a cocoon of bliss, which helps prevent anxiety meltdowns. We felt abused going through a “high” spin cycle loving every second of it. Sometimes, it feels really good to lose control. "

what a review lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm waiting on some of this ...

"Half an hour after inhalation, the craziness and complete mental obliteration slowly subside allowing us to recalibrate reality. This is not a pure blissful Indicaland but an exhilarating sativa mental implosion in a cocoon of bliss, which helps prevent anxiety meltdowns. We felt abused going through a “high” spin cycle loving every second of it. Sometimes, it feels really good to lose control. "

what a review lol

Dang dude! Why you so far!? You could smoke some of that shit with me, then roll on down to Succubus's house and bang her silly lololol. Or let her bang you silly lol.