103883552_877425589443539_8207335581626400606_o.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"
She is on our waiting list. We will let you know when intake is available.
She was the last one to go on. After her we can not take anymore even after the 3 weeks "

SHE'S IN !! 2 solid days of Emails and patience pays off (: an independant rehab that really loves these creatures

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Looks fucked with the motor off to the side but should I ??????????????

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you have stretch marked lips ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what's your favorite cirCUMference of dick Mr.Icey Cowboy Tex bang bang ??

:LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There's this very old Eastern European ( maybe a Gypsy ) woman who every year comes to pick the grape leaves from my vine that grows wildly on the one end .... she no speak'a English ..THIS year pive minutes ago she brought me some of the food she makes .. HOLY FUCK !! It's like a cabbage roll but with grape leaves, I have never tasted something so good .. other than Iron Monkeys tears of rage :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: ....

Ground beef rice and grape leaves Heaven in Canada ..

:LOL2:
:LMAO:
:FU:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh shit !!

was really good tho Whips .. I wish I had the touch to cook like an ole' gramma

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOOKING FOR THE MYSTERIOUS X dead or alive
tenor.gif

NOooooo .. no dead (:

Busy riding in no general direction ... as long as there is wind a Gas Station and a herbs dealer all is good Mr.Whipple
Hoping you and the Chief are well .

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
It's getting real good down south ...I'm on track , back to most of my old routine. The Mrs. is back to work ...her choice ...I'm getting ready to restore a cast iron lawn jockey from the 1800's I bid on 3 years ago...lol this is my 1st cast iron restore. I've fixed and painted a few cement ones
3354340.jpeg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
It's getting real good down south ...I'm on track , back to most of my old routine. The Mrs. is back to work ...her choice ...I'm getting ready to restore a cast iron lawn jockey from the 1800's I bid on 3 years ago...lol this is my 1st cast iron restore. I've fixed and painted a few cement ones
3354340.jpeg
some antiques is racist now .. yet in a way cool stuff as it's old .. can you imagine i got a book to learn to count and read and interpret ... "10 kleine negers - 10 little negroids (translated literally, since my english lacks)" back in my days as toddler, that wasn't even racist .. if you would show it nowadays it's racist i guess .. yet back in the day many countries did not have so many african people ... that for europe i guess .. closed borders and such ..

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I'll post the meaning of "Jocko " the Groomsman ...it's not racist in any way....I've had ...restored ...resold a few ..the one on my lawn is named Dwight ...14 years welcoming travelers
enlarge ..had a prob w/ download
gM3ZlSof2dD_7NED3_9G7PM7qjO78O0mNNwGvn_uUYor2dAA78BMaLE9Zn07A1ko1TatV2Y=s113

• Agree!
Reactions: X