Fuckden BORED !!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
It is as common as Chicken to me and mine ..taste better imo, even leaner ..and quite fitting with those ingredients .
Iguana is something I would really like to try
are you hard core about rabbit ? ever have it pickled ? I did ...was scary...out in the boondocks on a fishing excursion
images

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pickled food is the Devil incarnate ..roasted, bbq'd that's the way (:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
when I had the pickled rodent ...err rabbit our long fishing day had come to an end we were wet , water logged and drunk..it was raining real hard ..stopped at an old friends "house" ...a shack in the middle of nowhere to dry out and have a few glasses of his homemade wine ( a port ) ....stoned and drunker than b4 he then broke out the pickled rabbit and some spray cheese and God knows what else. Quite an experience ...we all had multi colored morning costitutions and heartburn for days . :Perfecto:................
images

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
when I had the pickled rodent ...err rabbit our long fishing day had come to an end we were wet , water logged and drunk..it was raining real hard ..stopped at an old friends "house" ...a shack in the middle of nowhere to dry out and have a few glasses of his homemade wine ( a port ) ....stoned and drunker than b4 he then broke out the pickled rabbit and some spray cheese and God knows what else. Quite an experience ...we all had multi colored morning costitutions and heartburn for days . :Perfecto:................
images
Pickled rabbit? Fuck that man lolol

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blind dude sells me some bike parts and mentions he has some older parts ..I said 'I would like to see them ' ... he says ' so would I'

:LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Love some rabbit, I miss my great grandmas fried rabbit and rabbit gravy.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did you know there is something called 'rabbit starvation' where if you ate only rabbit you would die because of the lack of calories ..

" Protein poisoning (also referred to colloquially as rabbit starvation, mal de caribou, or fat starvation) is a rare form of acute malnutrition thought to be caused by a near complete absence of fat in the diet "

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
did you know there is something called 'rabbit starvation' where if you ate only rabbit you would die because of the lack of calories ..

" Protein poisoning (also referred to colloquially as rabbit starvation, mal de caribou, or fat starvation) is a rare form of acute malnutrition thought to be caused by a near complete absence of fat in the diet "
One decent bowl of porridge though

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I knew that a long time ago..... A&E :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you mean like stealing a week from your life? I’d be doing your sorry self a favor. Maw too